Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 27th, 2010, 04:45 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
C3G Factions/Groupings

Well I may not be the right person to do this. But I’m going to give it a shot.

I’m a relative comic newb, so I’m a bit out of my depth here. However, I have been thinking more and more about beginning to group the C3G (and MarvelScape) units into factions and groups. In part because some synergies are starting to really develop (like the Criminal Lords or Vigilantes), but also just so I can see better who is currently available as well as who “goes with” whom. (I like, for example, my Gotham Underworld entry in part because it gives me a quick glance at which Batman villains have been created.)

As I said above, I’m a newb. Sure, I’ve read some comics, but I don’t read them regularly (and haven’t in quite a while, really). My sense of supers is definitely shaped more by TV and film (and pop culture) than anything else. (I apologize in advance to those that I offend just by admitting that...)

Please let me know what you think.

For an excellent source of synergies by type, personality, etc., as well as a complete sortable source for all current C3G units, I highly recommend SirGalahad's C3G Index.

Adventurers and Scientists Faction
Spoiler Alert!

Agents Faction
Spoiler Alert!

Amazon Bud
Spoiler Alert!

Androids Faction (see also Iron Men, and Cybernetic Repair X)
Spoiler Alert!

Asgardians Faction
Spoiler Alert!

Assassins and Ninjas Faction (link to Criminal Faction)
Spoiler Alert!

Atlanteans Bud
Spoiler Alert!

Archers Bud (also see Sidekicks)

Champion Bud
Spoiler Alert!

Citizen Bud

Creatures Faction

Crime Lord Faction
Spoiler Alert!

Criminal Faction (link to Assassin Faction)
Spoiler Alert!

Cybernetic Repair X Bud

Fighter/Crime Fighter Faction
Spoiler Alert!

Frost Giant Bud
Spoiler Alert!

Green Lantern Faction

HYDRA/Terrorist Faction

Insane Faction
Spoiler Alert!

Investigator Bud

Iron Man Faction
Spoiler Alert!

Kree Bud
Spoiler Alert!

Kryptonian Faction

Spoiler Alert!

Legionnaire Faction
Spoiler Alert!

Magical

Mercenary Faction

Mutant Faction (see also Outcasts, Sentinels)
Spoiler Alert!

Orange Lantern Bud
Spoiler Alert!

Outcasts Faction

Qwardians Bud
Spoiler Alert!

Rogues Faction

Rulers Faction (Dr. Doom, & the Doombots)

Sentinel Bud (cf. Mutant Faction)
Spoiler Alert!

Sidekicks Faction (see also Vigilantes and Titans)
Spoiler Alert!

Simian Faction

Skrull Bud
Spoiler Alert!

Super Soldier/Patriotic Bud

Telepath Faction (cf. Simian Bud)
Spoiler Alert!

Thanagarian Bud
Spoiler Alert!

Thief Faction

Titans (also see Sidekicks and Vigilantes)

Undead bud

Vigilantes and Lawmen Faction (see Sidekicks)
Spoiler Alert!

Yellow Lantern Faction
Spoiler Alert!

The SuperLeftovers – (Hmm... Any groupings in here I missed? Anyone here belong somewhere else?)
Spoiler Alert!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Don't worry, we'll still be here for you if you ever get more time in the future. Thanks for popping in!

So, who wants the OP the most? Goes to the first person to post "I want to control the OP here."
I want to control the OP here.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Last edited by Heroscaper Guy; May 10th, 2015 at 08:51 PM. Reason: finished with wave 21

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy