Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 14th, 2012, 10:26 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
The Book of Leech

The Book of Leech

C3G MARVEL WAVE 16
XTINCTION AGENDA

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Giant Size X-Men set.
Its model number and name are #026 / Leech

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities:
  • N/A
Benefits:
  • N/A.
Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 08:35 PM. Reason: png
Old April 14th, 2012, 10:27 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: Leech - Design Phase

NAME = LEECH

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ORPHAN
PERSONALITY = ENTHUSIASTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = SMALL 3

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 40

MUTANT NEGATION
A Mutant figure within 3 spaces of Leech cannot use any special powers on its Army Card unless it has this special power.

Last edited by SirGalahad; May 1st, 2014 at 07:58 PM.
Old April 14th, 2012, 10:28 PM
Business Casual

Reserved for pics

Old April 14th, 2012, 11:18 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Cool one power design Sir G.

I've only seen him a few times during the Mutant Massacre story arc. He never seemed to do much but negate the Mutant powers, so I wasn't sure where the 5 lives and 4 defense would come from.

Seems like he'd be one used kind of as a EMP weapon so to speak against Mutant armies. Maybe carried by John Stewart or thrown by Graviton. He'd be nice to launch/carry into range of Prof X and/or other mutants on turn 6 in hopes of winning initiative for the next round or on turn 1 and force the mutants to focus attacks on him while his teammates cause havoc.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old April 14th, 2012, 11:23 PM
Business Casual

He absolutely should come down on both lives and defense. In fact I think when I copied and pasted I didn't change them.

Old April 14th, 2012, 11:34 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So what happens if opposing Leeches are within 3 spaces of each other?

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old April 14th, 2012, 11:46 PM
Business Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
The Universe collapses.

Old April 14th, 2012, 11:52 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Quote:
The Universe collapses.
Game over man!

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old April 15th, 2012, 12:17 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I think a good personality should be FRIENDLY.

Also, the negation aura shouldn't be within clear sight IMO, it should just be within proximity of Leech, considering his power works whether he wants it to or not, at least during his early career.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Quote:
The Universe collapses.
Game over man!
Old April 15th, 2012, 12:22 AM
Business Casual

I can go with Friendly.

So, Mr. Griffin, how many licks does it take, how do we get around negating the negation, when the power to negate is negated?

Old April 15th, 2012, 12:53 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

MUTANT NEGATION
A Mutant figure within 3 spaces of Leech cannot use any special powers on its Army Card unless it has this special power.
Old April 15th, 2012, 12:57 AM
Business Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
MUTANT NEGATION

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library