Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 10th, 2012, 11:07 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of Ms. Marvel

The Book of Ms. Marvel

C3G MARVEL WAVE 19
PATRIOT GAMES

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Marvel Chaos War set.
Its model number and name are #207 / Ms. Marvel.

Character Bio - A dedicated officer in the U.S. Air Force, Carol Danvers' life was forever altered when she was caught in the explosion of a Kree device with Captain Mar-vell. Although Mar-vell was able to pull her to safety, she sustained grievous injuries.

As she healed, however, Carol found herself with new, other-worldly powers. It was determined that Mar-vell's Kree genes had melded with her own, granting her similar abilities. Taking the identity of Ms. Marvel, Carol continued to serve her country as a determined soldier and battlefield commander of the Avengers, leading a team consisting of Wonder Man, Sentry, Ares, Wasp, and Black Widow.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!

Last edited by Lord Pyre; July 31st, 2019 at 11:16 AM.
Old June 10th, 2012, 11:07 PM

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Ms. Marvel - Design

NAME = MS. MARVEL
SECRET IDENTITY = CAROL DANVERS

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = LEADER
PERSONALITY = DETERMINED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 350

AVENGER ATTACK COMMAND
At the start of the game, you may choose up to 2 other Unique Heroes you control and place a white Avenger Marker on each of their cards. After revealing an Order Marker on this card and before taking a turn with Ms. Marvel, you may take a turn with one figure you control with an Avenger Marker on its card that is within 5 clear sight spaces of Ms. Marvel. If you do, Ms. Marvel cannot move during her turn.

THE BEST DEFENSE
When defending against a normal attack from a figure within 5 clear sight spaces, if Ms. Marvel rolls more skulls than the attacking figure, the attacking figure receives one wound.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

Last edited by Viegon; June 15th, 2015 at 09:40 AM. Reason: Added updated wording for AAC
Old June 10th, 2012, 11:39 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death!

Cool design Margloth. I'm not too familiar with the character besides a few short appearances in comics I've read so what's the theme behind the Range of 6? Energy Blasts?

Welcome to C3G | C3G Playtesting Sign Up | C3G Books of Index

Praise about C3G: "This is great. The cards have everything you need to know about the figure on them."
Old June 10th, 2012, 11:54 PM

Yeah, she can project energy blasts, and to some extent absorb and re-direct energy directed against her. Her powers are derived from Mar-vell's.

She's very much a soldier and a skilled battlefield commander (she was the combat leader of the Mighty Avengers incarnation).

Not really anything super iconic about her powers, but she is shown to be pretty B.A. at times (under the right authors).

Normally I would have kept her stats down a bit more, but my hand has kind of been forced by Rogue (who derives her power level from Ms. Marvel).

Old June 10th, 2012, 11:58 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'm not sure if Soldier really fits - she was in the Air Force, but that was only briefly and long before she became Ms. Marvel. She's more commonly an Agent of SHIELD and also has a background in the CIA, so Agent would probably be more accurate. (Though Soldier isn't IN-accurate; there's just better choices. If you're dead-set on it I wouldn't stop you.)

I feel like "The Best Defense is a Good Offense" is a clunky name. Good, but clunky. I can't think of anything better, though.

But a good write-up overall with a nice semi-leadership power to spice up what's otherwise a very "vanilla" character.

EDIT: Oh, also it should be Miss Marvel. For consistency.
Old June 11th, 2012, 12:00 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death!

I do like her powers here. Attack Command is cool and will let you get two attacks off in one turn if that is all you do.

Really like The Best Defense Is A Good Offense.

Praise about C3G: "This is great. The cards have everything you need to know about the figure on them."
Old June 11th, 2012, 12:08 AM

Johnny - I've only ever seen her listed as Ms. Marvel, and that sounds a bit more grown up than Miss Marvel. Besides, Ms. isn't short for Miss, you know that right?

I agree her class could be different than Soldier, but I like Soldier here and I don't think it's incorrect so unless I here a strong reason against it, I'm keeping it for now.

And you'll soon find I often suggest clunky power names...

Old June 11th, 2012, 12:14 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

But historically we've gone with full titles - "Mister Fantastic" and "Mister Mxyzptlk" and "Doctor Octopus" rather than Mr. or Dr. Doesn't always look perfect but it's the established rule.
Old June 11th, 2012, 12:17 AM
"Special Eyes"

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Ms. Marvel is the correct usage.

The power name could be shortened to just THE BEST DEFENSE . . .

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 53 - ARKHAM UNLEASHED
Old June 11th, 2012, 12:18 AM
Tickle Pickle

Ms. isn't short for anything though technically.

Old June 11th, 2012, 12:18 AM

I don't think Ms. has a proper English spelling though, does it? It's one of those weird words that only exists as an abbreviation.

EDIT:

Old June 11th, 2012, 12:21 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

Ugh, a word that only exists in abbreviated form? I let a lot of things slide, English language, but this is the last straw!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library