Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 1st, 2011, 01:49 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
The Book of Blade

The Book of Blade

C3G MARVEL WAVE 11
THE AVENGER INITIATIVE

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Mutant Mayhem set.
Its model number and name are #022-024 / Blade.

Character Bio - Blade is half human and half vampire, thus possessing all the strengths but none of the weaknesses of a traditional vampire. He has dedicated his life to destroying the occult world of vampires and all who associate with them.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:
  • N/A
Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips--Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Ronin; October 24th, 2017 at 09:32 PM.
Old November 1st, 2011, 01:50 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Blade - Designing

NAME = BLADE
SECRET IDENTITY = ERIC BROOKS

SPECIES = DHAMPIR
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = HUNTER
PERSONALITY = DRIVEN

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 230

BLOOD TRACKING 3
Before taking a turn with Blade, you may choose any other figure on the battlefield that is not an Android or destructible object. Add 1 to Blade's Move number for each Wound Marker on the chosen figure's card, up to a maximum of +3 for Blood Tracking. If you do, Blade may attack only the chosen figure this turn.

DAY WALKER
Blade can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. After moving and before attacking, you may choose a figure that Blade moved through this turn. If the figure is not an Undead or Lycanthrope figure, roll 1 unblockable attack die against the chosen figure. If the figure is an Undead or Lycanthrope figure, roll 2 unblockable attack dice against the chosen figure.

SILVER WEAPONS
When Blade attacks with a normal attack, he may attack one additional time. Undead and Lycanthrope figures roll 2 fewer defense dice against Blade's normal attack.

Last edited by Viegon; March 12th, 2016 at 08:23 AM. Reason: Vampiric Tracking changed to Blood Tracking, Silver Weapons clarified
Old November 1st, 2011, 01:56 AM

I have done the best I can to make him useful without being too niche, but if anyone has any ideas on how to make him less niche while still allowing him to own Lycanthrope and Undead figures, feel free to chime in.

Last edited by Griffin; November 1st, 2011 at 02:05 AM.
Old November 1st, 2011, 03:36 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I love the design & don't think it's that niche . Will all Vampires be Undead?

My only concern is that you know this is the 3rd of 3 current designs that have a move & roll unblockable dice power .
Old November 1st, 2011, 08:35 AM
Themed His Pants

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Cool write up.

I was a little concerned about the Daywalker power and then realized it's just one figure you roll for. That mechanic certainly does feel like the flavor of the week.

My Customs: Metroid / Starcraft / Classic
Old November 1st, 2011, 10:02 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death!

Looks good. Not looking too niche yet, but that's what testing will reveal.

Welcome to C3G | C3G Playtesting Sign Up | C3G Books of Index

Praise about C3G: "This is great. The cards have everything you need to know about the figure on them."
Old November 1st, 2011, 12:00 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Cool write up.

I was a little concerned about the Daywalker power and then realized it's just one figure you roll for. That mechanic certainly does feel like the flavor of the week.
With the number of designs we're pumping out, I'm sure it's a mechanic we'll be using again as well. In fact, I have a write up for a design that I've been planning to use something very similar on (on a larger scale) for some time. I think it fits thematically, though.
I think he should be a little niche honestly, since Vampire killing is what he does. That said, I like where he's at and I don't think he's too niche to be drafted in non-undead games, so mission accomplished there.
I think one thing we should try to make a decision on now is this - are Vampires going to be listed as "Undead" for their species or as "Vampires"? We should probably decide one way or another now and make sure the public knows for their designs as well.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 1st, 2011, 12:29 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I like the write-up, and while it does have a niche, it's not too nichey for me at all.

I'd say Vampires should be "undead" class.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old November 1st, 2011, 12:37 PM

- I had no idea it was the "power of the week". I still don't know where else it exists, can you guys tell me? I have been working really hard lately, so I am a bit out of touch with what has been going on in C3G. If it is the same, it is coincidental I swear. I really hope it isn't a deal breaker, as I love the concept for him.

- I am glad it isn't too niche.

- Vampires should be Undead IMO. That is how the official game treated them, and it is an aesthetic that I see no reason to change.
Old November 1st, 2011, 12:39 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death!

No, it's just similar to Sandstorm on Sandman who just happened to go up recently. No deal breaker for me.

Welcome to C3G | C3G Playtesting Sign Up | C3G Books of Index

Praise about C3G: "This is great. The cards have everything you need to know about the figure on them."
Old November 1st, 2011, 01:09 PM
Themed His Pants

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just the single attack die roll is all. It isn't an issue at all. It's merely a 50/50 chance without possibility of modifiers. The power is great. No need to change anything.

I agree with sticking to Undead. Want to get some use out of those Nth Metal Maces.

My Customs: Metroid / Starcraft / Classic
Old November 1st, 2011, 01:13 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks good to me.
Btw, WAVE 11: THE AVENGER INITIATIVE is the wave info here.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library