Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old July 13th, 2010, 04:53 PM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!
The Book of Bob, Agent of Hydra

The Book of Bob, Agent of Hydra

C3G MARVEL PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION 1
THE LAW AND THE LAWLESS

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the DC Origin set.
Its model number and name are #001 / Hydra Footsoldier.
Its model number and name are #002 / Hydra Technician.
Its model number and name are #003 / Hydra Officer.

Character Bio -Bob is, in every respect, a normal guy. He signed up for HYDRA believing that they have a dental plan (which they don't), and made $40,000 a year. Bob kept a blog while he was at HYDRA, primarily remarking about the mundane like complaining about the commissary food. When Agent-X was captured when a pharmaceutical company hired him to infiltrate HYDRA, the mercenary known as Deadpool mounted a rescue operation to free him and in the process liberated (kidnapped) Bob. Bob now assists Deadpool in his wacky adventures and acts as Deadpool's loyal pet....er...sidekick.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • If Deadpool receives a wound, Bob can move if he's within clear sight and possibly wound the attacking figure.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
Card Updates:
7 March 2021 - Card changed to Enthusiastic Mercenary, added Secret Identity

Master Tang's Comic Customs
Most Recent Custom: 7/10 Hand Ninja & Karate Kid
Master Tang's Comics & Gaming Blog Update 7/30
MASTER TANG - An Honored Ally of C3G

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 03:55 PM. Reason: png
Old July 13th, 2010, 05:12 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Bob, Agent of Hydra: Brainstorming Phase

NAME = BOB, AGENT OF HYDRA
SECRET IDENTITY = BOB DOBALINA

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MERCENARY
PERSONALITY = ENTHUSIASTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 2

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = 25

HIDING PLACES 301
When adjacent to any terrain, obstacle, or destructible object with a height higher than Bob's base, Bob cannot be targeted for an attack by a non-adjacent figure.

DEADPOOL'S #1 FAN
If you control Deadpool and he is within clear sight of Bob when an opponent's figure inflicts one or more wounds on Deadpool with a normal or special attack, you may immediately move Bob up to 6 spaces. If Bob ends his movement within 6 clear sight spaces of the attacking figure, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 12 or higher, the attacking figure immediately receives one wound.

TACTICS OF RETREAT 101
Bob never takes leaving engagement attacks. When Bob begins his turn engaged, he may move an additional 4 spaces if he ends his move not adjacent to any enemy figures.

Spoiler Alert!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by tcglkn; March 8th, 2021 at 01:32 PM.
Old July 13th, 2010, 05:24 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Green Arrow and Black Canary are linked with Cupid's Kiss. I don't really see an issue with Bob being tied to Deadpool.
Old July 13th, 2010, 05:26 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Not a problem but just less interesting to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 13th, 2010, 05:27 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Human
Unique Hero
Sidekick
Loyal
Medium 5

LIFE 3 (or 4) I think 3 to keep his cost down.
MOVE 5
RANGE 5
ATTACK 3
DEFENSE 3 This Superscape after all.
POINTS 60?

HIDING PLACES 301

If Bob is attacked while adjacent to terrain that is at least 5 spaces higher than his base, and at least 1 skull is rolled, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 1-7, roll defense dice normally. If you roll an 8 or higher, Bob takes no damage ignore all damage that would be inflicted by the attack.

DEADPOOL'S #1 FAN
If Bob is within 4 5 clear sight spaces of Deadpool an opponent's figure, and that figure attacks Deadpool an Insane figure you control with a normal attack and that Insane figureDeadpool takes receives any wounds from that attack, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 14 or higher, the attacking figure immediately takes receives one unblockable wound.

I don't think we need Hero to Hero specific synergy here, I think that synergy with an Insane figure would make him more draftable, and Deadpool would still be the best choice. Deadpool or the Insane figure doesn't have to be close to Bob for Bob to shoot the opponent's figure, but the opponent's figure does. Also, I think that this power should have the same range that Bob has for his normal attack since it is basically reflecting that. I love how this power will work well with Deadpool's Wisecrack power.

TACTICS OF RETREAT 101
Bob never takes leaving engagement attacks.

I don't know how necessary this power is, and it would be nice if Bob only had two very useful powers.

Below is my rewrite without any red marks.

Human
Unique Hero
Sidekick
Loyal
Medium 5

LIFE 3
MOVE 5
RANGE 5
ATTACK 3
DEFENSE 3
POINTS 60?

HIDING PLACES 301

If Bob is attacked while adjacent to terrain that is at least 5 spaces higher than his base, and at least 1 skull is rolled, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 1-7, roll defense dice normally. If you roll an 8 or higher, Bob takes no damage.

#1 FAN
If Bob is within 5 clear sight spaces of an opponent's figure, and that figure attacks an Insane figure you control with a normal attack and that Insane figure receives any wounds from that attack, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 14 or higher, the attacking figure immediately receives one wound.
Old July 13th, 2010, 05:35 PM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!

I kind of liked bob with Disengage, because it let him run away, which he does a lot. it felt kind of thematic, but I will make the changes that you asked for Griff.

Old July 13th, 2010, 05:36 PM

Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker

Duuude! his already awesome, why would you change him
After griffin's suggestions, I see why ?
But I would keep all 3 powers though
Old July 13th, 2010, 05:48 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I like this guy, but this is the Brainstorming Phase, aren't you jsut supposed to gather ideas? I don't thnk a write-up should be posted until the design phase, as collective ideas can completely change your design (as it did with mine).

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old July 13th, 2010, 05:51 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Hey man, I am wrong plenty of times, and this could be one of those times. If the Disengage is Iconic for him, by all means keep it, but I think it would be nice from a game designer aspect to have only two powers and a lower cost.
Old July 13th, 2010, 05:51 PM

Well these are ideas to work with. Powers can be added, subtracted, or changed at the whim of the people. I just wanted to show people the general direction i want to go with this character.

Also, Griff I understand where you are coming from, but I think that the Disengage-like power would be a nice touch of theme for the card.

Old July 13th, 2010, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
I like this guy, but this is the Brainstorming Phase, aren't you jsut supposed to gather ideas? I don't thnk a write-up should be posted until the design phase, as collective ideas can completely change your design (as it did with mine).
Not true really. The Hero Brainstorming phase is much different than anything we do here or that you guys would be use to. We take singular notes months in advance on what each one of us is looking for on a design. Then the LD leads the initial design and 'may' draw from that pool if he wants to. We want to see the LD's creativity and leadership, it is encouraged.
Old July 13th, 2010, 05:53 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Before I even read anything, I just want to say: AWESOME!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library