Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 14th, 2012, 01:20 AM
"Special Eyes"

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
The Book of Forge

The Book of Forge

C3G MARVEL WAVE 16
XTINCTION AGENDA

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Sinister set.
Its model number and name are #085 / Forge.

Character Bio - Forge is a member of the Cheyenne tribe who was trained in mysticism by his tribe's shaman. He is mutant and sorcerer, inventor and warrior. Forge later became a U.S. soldier whose platoon was lost to a surprise attack. Fueled by rage and grief, he used his mystical powers to open a portal allowing demons to descend and decimate the enemy. Unable to control the demon swarm, Forge had to call in a bomb raid over the area, losing his right hand and leg in the conflagration. He used his mutant talent for inventing to create bionic replacements of his limbs. Turning his back on his mystic side, Forge concentrated on a career as an inventor and was commissioned by the Department of Defense to create weaponry. His many inventions include a device for neutralizing mutant abilities. (source: Marvel Universe)

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Forge can heal Androids and Cyborgs with his Mechanical Engineering special power. Current Androids and Cyborgs.

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities:
  • N/A
Benefits:
  • As an Inventor and a figure with the Brilliant personality, Forge adds 4 when rolling the 20-sided die for the Glyph of Replicator.
Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 53 - ARKHAM UNLEASHED

Last edited by Ronin; October 31st, 2017 at 07:50 PM.
Old May 14th, 2012, 01:23 AM
"Special Eyes"

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: Forge - Design Phase

NAME = FORGE
SECRET IDENTITY = JONATHAN SILVERCLOUD

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = INVENTOR
PERSONALITY = BRILLIANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 170

TECHNOLOGICAL GENIUS
Start the game with the Glyph of Neutralizer and the Glyph of Replicator on this card. Forge cannot lose these glyphs by receiving wounds unless he is destroyed.

MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
At the end of a round, you may choose Forge or an Android or Cyborg Hero adjacent to Forge. Remove or place 1 Wound Marker on the chosen figure’s card.

Last edited by japes; October 2nd, 2016 at 10:23 AM. Reason: TECHNOLOGICAL GENIUS updated
Old May 14th, 2012, 01:32 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Great design. Very thematic and very powerful, yet very easy to comprehend. Love it!

I would like to suggest two things right now though:
1 - I would like to see BRILLIANT as his personality, as there will be further synergy with that down the road, and I feel it better reflects the character than MYSTIC.
2 - NEUTRALIZER INVENTION should, IMO, have the tag line of him not being able to lose the glyph, that way his point cost wont be as variable, and also, so that we can better guarantee that he will get to use the thing. Also, I wonder if we could get away with making the glyph negate ANY affected figure rather than just Mutants.
Old May 14th, 2012, 09:35 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think the theme would really be off if it neutralized other figures but I wonder if we couldn't do something like we've done with other such equipment glyphs, and have anyone else take an auto wound?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 14th, 2012, 10:38 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death!

Technological Genius is cool but the way it's worded it sounds like you can only do it once in a game? Should probably say at the end of each round.

I really like that Glyph. I think you could drop the after moving and just say Instead of attacking. And I agree that he shouldn't be able to lose the Glyph and that non-Mutants should just take a wound.

Welcome to C3G | C3G Playtesting Sign Up | C3G Books of Index

Praise about C3G: "This is great. The cards have everything you need to know about the figure on them."
Old May 14th, 2012, 05:17 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I don't think the glyph should auto-wound at all. I am getting kind of bored with the overuse of auto-wound & how thematic is it that Superman keeps getting an auto-wound from powers like this just because he doesn't fall into the targeted category (like being a mutant)?

I think the design looks good SirG & support all other changes here except the auto-wound.

Cheers
Old May 14th, 2012, 05:26 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Fair enough.

In that case, though, I think this guy needs something else, or he's looking like overpriced Leech.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 14th, 2012, 06:28 PM
"Special Eyes"

Infrequently he uses his Native American mystic powers to resurrect.

Maybe a once per game thing.

Old May 14th, 2012, 06:42 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

That does sound interesting. Does he only resurrect himself, or can he resurrect others?
Old May 15th, 2012, 09:28 AM
"Special Eyes"

My mistake - I misremembered.

He didn't resurrect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comicvine
also his magical powers allows him to create a portal to bring demons to this world at the cost of the spirits of humans. (A spell he had used twice)
The demons would then destroy his enemies.

So something like

MYSTIC SACRIFICE
Instead of attacking, choose a Unique Hero you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Forge and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 17 or higher, place Wound Markers on the chosen figure's card until the figure is destroyed. Place the same total number of Wound Markers on the cards of opponents' figures within 6 clear sight spaces of Forge. This special power can only be used once per game.

Old May 15th, 2012, 10:23 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

That's definitely interesting ...

I guess in part I was wondering if we couldn't get more mileage out of Technological Genius somehow? Right now it helps with or against Androids and Cyborgs, but not otherwise. I'm drawing a blank on how else to represent his genius, though, but if we could find a way to expand that somehow, that might be nice.

Old May 15th, 2012, 10:28 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

Here's a possible techy power that Griff was thinking of for Scientist Lex Luthor and that I liked enough to tag for Arnim Zola:

REVERSE ENGINEERING
After moving and before attacking, you may choose a glyph within 3 spaces of Arnim Zola or a glyph on the card of a figure within 3 spaces of Arnim Zola and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 16 or higher, any figure on the chosen glyph or equipped with the chosen glyph receives one wound and the chosen glyph is destroyed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library