Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 24th, 2011, 10:30 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of Vulture

The Book of Vulture

C3G MARVEL WAVE 10
TERRIFYING TEAM-UPS

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Fantastic Forces set.
Its model number and name is #040-042 / Vulture.
Character Bio - "Adrian Toomes was born in Staten Island, New York. He is a former electronics engineer who was once the business partner of a man named Gregory Bestman; Bestman handled the finances whilst Toomes handled the inventions. One day, after creating a flight harness, Toomes eagerly rushed into Bestman's office to share the happy news. However, Bestman was not there, and Toomes discovered that Bestman had secretly been embezzling funds and that Toomes had no legal recourse, meaning he lost his job. Enraged, Toomes wrecked the business, discovering that the harness also granted him superhuman strength. He then decided to turn to crime professionally as the Vulture. His wings are as sharp as swords and can be used as projectile weapons. They will replenish themselves so he can maintain flying abilities. Over time, Vulture became a major foe of Spider-Man, as well as a member of the Spidey-hating organization known as the Sinister Six.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

ImmunitiesBenefits
  • N/A
Weaknesses_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by Ronin; November 14th, 2017 at 12:06 AM.
Old August 24th, 2011, 10:31 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Vulture

NAME = VULTURE
SECRET IDENTITY = ADRIAN TOOMES

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = THIEF
PERSONALITY = VENGEFUL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 90

VULTURE GRAB
After moving with the Flying special power, you may choose a figure that Vulture passed over this turn that is not under an overhang and choose one of the following:
  • If the chosen figure is small or medium, place that figure adjacent to Vulture. Figures moved by this special power will not take any leaving engagement attacks; or
  • If the chosen figure is equipped with an Equipment Glyph, place that Equipment Glyph on this card. If there is already an Equipment Glyph on this card, you may instead place the chosen figure's Equipment Glyph on any empty space Vulture passed over this turn that is not under an overhang.

STEALTH FLYING
When Vulture starts to fly, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

FLYING

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; April 24th, 2016 at 01:19 AM.
Old August 24th, 2011, 10:56 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

Old August 24th, 2011, 11:05 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death!

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Fantastic Forces set. Its model number and name is 040, 041, or 042/Vulture.

Wow, you actually managed to make him interesting. Nice job!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

Old August 24th, 2011, 11:07 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

Thanks. Another Griffinbats brainstorm here. But, yeah, I think the Swoop and Steal power will be really useful against Red Skull and that frickin' Cosmic Cube.
And thanks for the mini info. Updated.

Old August 24th, 2011, 11:11 PM
Themed His Pants

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yeah this is a great and very useful low cost hero. Nice work.

One nitpick thing, it almost seems like those two abilities could be combined into one. If you've tried and it just doesn't work that's cool. Just thought I'd mention it in case you hadn't thought of it.

My Customs: Metroid / Starcraft / Classic
Old August 24th, 2011, 11:14 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

That's a great note, actually. I just had the title of Talon Grab on there for the longest time figuring I'd plug in the official power and I hadn't thought enough about how similar the mechanics on both are. I think they could absolutely be combined.

Old August 24th, 2011, 11:18 PM
Themed His Pants

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Gave it the ol' college try...

VULTURE GRAB
While Vulture is flying, you may choose one opponent’s small or medium figure that he passed over this turn. You may place either the chosen figure or an Equipment Glyph from the chosen figure's card on an empty same-level space adjacent to Vulture at the end of his move. When it is moved by Vulture Grab, the chosen figure will not take any leaving engagement attacks. Figures under overhangs can never be moved or have an Equipment Glyph on its card be taken by Vulture Grab.

Man this guy would really benefit from Stealth Flying, but I'm not sure how accurate that is for his flying apparatus. I remember him being pretty stealthy.

Old August 24th, 2011, 11:18 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Here's some pix from the brainstorming thread I had there for you. I wanted to bring them over here before you deleted that thread.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...Jan2011037.jpg

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...Jan2011036.jpg

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 24th, 2011, 11:21 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

VULTURE GRAB
After moving with the Flying special power, you may choose a figure Vulture passed over this turn. The chosen figure must either be small or medium or be equipped with an Equipment Glyph. If a small or medium figure is chosen, place the chosen figure on an empty same-level space adjacent to Vulture at the end of his move. When it is moved by Swoop and Swipe, the chosen figure will not take any leaving engagement attacks. If a figure with an Equipment Glyph is chosen, instead of moving the figure, you may place the chosen figure's Equipment Glyph on this card. If there is already an Equipment Glyph on this card, you may instead place the chosen figure's Equipment Glyph on an empty space adjacent to Vulture. Figures under overhangs can never be chosen for Swoop and Swipe.

How's that look?

Edit: Note - change to Stealth Flying. Bump to 100 points.

Last edited by IAmBatman; August 24th, 2011 at 11:35 PM.
Old August 24th, 2011, 11:23 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Gave it the ol' college try...

VULTURE GRAB
While Vulture is flying, you may choose one opponent’s small or medium figure that he passed over this turn. You may place either the chosen figure or an Equipment Glyph from the chosen figure's card on an empty same-level space adjacent to Vulture at the end of his move. When it is moved by Vulture Grab, the chosen figure will not take any leaving engagement attacks. Figures under overhangs can never be moved by Vulture Grab.

Man this guy would really benefit from Stealth Flying, but I'm not sure how accurate that is for his flying apparatus. I remember him being pretty stealthy.
Ah, you 'd me! As soon as I posted my post I actually thought to myself "would Vulture Grab be a good title here?" I'm totally making that change. Your stab at it is pretty good, but I want him to be able to take an equipment glyph from anyone, and to place it directly on his card. My attempt is a little more long winded as a result, but let me know what you think!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Here's some pix from the brainstorming thread I had there for you. I wanted to bring them over here before you deleted that thread.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...Jan2011037.jpg

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...Jan2011036.jpg
Doh! I'm slipping. Thanks, Hahma.

Old August 24th, 2011, 11:25 PM
Themed His Pants

Cool. I think I'll let you decide on where to go from here. I probably trimmed way too much text in my crack at it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library