Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old October 9th, 2019, 12:40 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
LP's C3G Painting Studio

Do you want to play some of the cool C3G figures that require repaints, but don't have the skills or time to paint them? I can help you out with that!

Send me the figure you need painted, and I will paint it up and send it back to you, for a small fee to cover my time and supplies! I will paint any C3G figure (Or if you have other needs, I'm open to anything!)

Figures requiring mods are not currently included here. While I have confidence in painting, if I haven't done a mod myself, I can't guarantee any sort of quality.

If you are interested, send me a PM to work out a deal! General questions you can ask here, but specific deals I'd like done in private!

For examples of my work, you can check my Instagram account (Updated kinda regularly)

Figures will be spray sealed, so no worries about chipping paint with normal use.

Last edited by Lord Pyre; August 4th, 2020 at 03:43 PM.
Old October 10th, 2019, 03:47 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: LP's C3G Painting Studio

I’ve always been impressed with your work. I plan to take you up on this when I start buying figures again.
Old October 10th, 2019, 04:13 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

For potential future consumers (I won't name names) might help to have a list of C3G figures that qualify for the repaint and not-mod category.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 10th, 2019, 04:26 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I’ve always been impressed with your work. I plan to take you up on this when I start buying figures again.
Thanks for the kind words!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
For potential future consumers (I won't name names) might help to have a list of C3G figures that qualify for the repaint and not-mod category.
I've been working on that thread of all altered figures for C3G designs, but it's slow going. When it's finished I'll definitely link here, good idea.
Old May 7th, 2020, 03:19 PM

redcometx knows what's in an order marker redcometx knows what's in an order marker redcometx knows what's in an order marker

I just noticed this thread/service you are providing.

I made my own list of all the figures that need mods in some fashion. Am I right in thinking the ones I list below that say "simple paint" are the ones that you would offer your services for? Any of the "involved mod" ones that you would also consider? I'll PM you separately once I know :

- Bailey Hoskins (Simple Paint)
- Beyonder (Simple Paint)
- Bloodshot (Simple Paint)
- Brit (Involved Mod)
- Buffy Summers (Simple Paint)
- Cassie Hack (Involved Mod)
- Cecil Stedman (Simple Paint)
- Chucky (Involved Mod)
- Conan (Simple Paint)
- The Crow (Involved Mod)
- Demona (Involved Mod)
- Donald Ferguson (Simple Paint)
- Eternal Warrior (Simple Paint)
- Goro (Involved Mod)
- Iron Man (Stealth Suit) (Simple Paint)
- Kitana (Involved Mod)
- Lady Death (Involved Mod)
- Leatherface (Involved Mod)
- Liu Kang (Involved Mod)
- Livewire (Simple Paint)
- The Mask (Involved Mod)
- Michael Myers (Involved Mod)
- Mister Zsasz (Simple Paint)
- Negative Spirit (Simple Paint)
- Nightshade (Simple Paint)
- Ninjak (Simple Piant)
- Orko (Involved Mod)
- Peter Stanchek (Simple Paint)
- Pinhead (Involved Mod)
- Raiden (Involved Mod)
- Reptile (Involved Mod)
- Sam (Involved Mod)
- Scorpion (Involved Mod)
- Shang Tsung (Involved Mod)
- Spawn (Involved Mod)
- Spike (Involved Mod)
- Sub-Zero (Involved Mod)
- The Tick (Involved Mod)
- X-O Manowar (Simple Paint)
Old May 18th, 2020, 06:19 PM
...has moist legs

I'm sorry I haven't checked this thread in a bit!

Yes anything that's simple paint should be good, along with a few of the mods. Brit for example, all I did was some filing on his hair. I can do that.

But yeah just PM me with exacts on what you want and we can talk details, logistics, price, etc...
Old October 1st, 2020, 10:09 PM

redcometx knows what's in an order marker redcometx knows what's in an order marker redcometx knows what's in an order marker

Hi All. I want to bump this thread to give a HUGE endorsement to Lord Pyre and the painting skills he is providing to the C3G community. I commissioned his services on the figures I listed in the post above and I was BLOWN AWAY by the results! I can't endorse his skills enough if you are looking to have awesome C3G minis that require repaints and/or reasonable modifying. Thank you so much LP for the amazing work! I'll definitely be reaching out to you again in the future to employ your professional painting talents.
Old October 1st, 2020, 10:13 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea I've seen him posting all his work on Instagram and Facebook. Very good looking figures. I would totally commission LP in the future if I get the money for repaints.
Old October 1st, 2020, 10:17 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I just need to find the time to track down the parts for mods for him! Totally planning on using his services. I have a Crow and a Spawn he did for me back in the day and both are too sweet.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 25th, 2023, 11:40 PM

Hey LP!

It looks like your PM inbox is full, so I'll post this here.

I hope all is well with you!

Contacting you one more time to see if you would be interested in some (final?) commissions. Here are the ones I need that would bring me to the end of C3G 1.0. I'm assuming 2.0 will plan to reuse a lot of the ones you've already created for me (and I still plan on playing them in 1.0 for years to come as well). Let me know if you would be interested once again. Here is the list:

- All for One (Mod/Paint)
- Baraka (Mod/Paint)
- Beppo (Paint)
- Cinderella (Paint)
- Dack Fayden (Mod/Paint)
- D'Vorah (Mod/Paint)
- Frieza Force Soldier (x6) (Paint)
- Gali (3D Print/Paint) (Only if you have a 3D printer)
- Hoppy (Mod/Paint)
- Johnny Silverhand (Paint)
- Joker (Dark Judge) (Mod/Paint)
- Leela (Mod/Paint)
- Lewa (3D Print/Paint) (Only if you have a 3D printer)
- Sabbac (Paint)
- Scientist Supreme (Andrew Forson) (Mod/Paint)
- Shao Kahn (Mod/Paint)
- Sindel (Mod/Paint)
- Skarlet (Mod/Paint)
- Skywarp (Paint)
- Superman (Billy Batson) (Future's End) (Paint)
- Tahu (3D Print/Paint) (Only if you have a 3D printer)
- Thundercracker (Paint)
- Tree Golems (x6) (Paint)
- Whiplash (MCU) (Mod/Paint)

Let me know!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades