Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 16th, 2018, 09:07 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Synergy Archive

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Looks like we aren't sure what Black Mask 2's cost should be?
Ah, sorry I didn't catch that. I've started prototyping the synergy archive updates ahead of releases in order to keep the work from piling up, but the downside of that is you don't necessarily know what the costs are gonna be that far in advance - Black Mask in particular was a last-minute finish, so it's not a surprise I missed finalizing the cost in that post.

Fixed. Let me know if you see those kinds of things elsewhere.

Last edited by Ronin; January 27th, 2018 at 07:29 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy