Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 22nd, 2014, 02:52 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
The Book of Vulcan

The Book of Vulcan

C3G MARVEL WAVE 22
COSMIC FORCES

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a HeroClix figure from the Giant-Size X-Men set.
Its model number and name are #045 / Vulcan.

Character Bio - Scott and Alex Summers had always assumed they were the sole survivors of the fiery plane crash that orphaned them - however, nothing could be further from the truth. In fact, both parents survived that crash, stolen away on a Shi'ar vessel and transported across the universe. While their father escaped, their mother was not so lucky. Yet, despite her death at the hands of the Shi'ar, something was left behind - an unborn child, artificially accelerated to a teenager, sent to Earth as a slave. Taking the name Gabriel, the lost Summers brother grew to loathe his captors and, when the opportunity arose, used his tremendous powers of energy control to seize control of the Shi'ar Empire. A cruel and imperious warmonger, his reign was short lived - between those loyal to the deposed Lilandra and pressure from neighboring galactic empires, the Emperor Vulcan came to blows with the mighty Kree under the leadership of Black Bolt, and was lost in the ensuing War of Kings.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Ronin; November 14th, 2017 at 12:04 AM.
Old June 22nd, 2014, 02:53 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Vulcan (Design Phase)

NAME = VULCAN
SECRET IDENTITY = GABRIEL SUMMERS

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = EMPEROR
PERSONALITY = CRUEL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 450

POWER-MAD 13

Order Markers cannot be moved from this card to any other card. Vulcan may move, attack, or take a turn only after an Order Marker is revealed on this card. After placing Order Markers, before rolling for initiative, you must roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 13 or lower, you must move any unrevealed Order Markers on Army Cards you control onto this card.

COSMIC ENERGY MASTERY
When Vulcan defends against an attack, if he has any excess shields, you may remove a Wound Marker from this card. If he defends against a normal attack, you may instead count all excess shields as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.

MENTAL SHIELD
An opponent may never take temporary or permanent control of Vulcan.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING

Last edited by japes; January 22nd, 2018 at 08:29 PM.
Old June 22nd, 2014, 02:53 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

Comic Art:
Spoiler Alert!

Background:
Spoiler Alert!
Old June 22nd, 2014, 06:40 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Is there a Romulan also? What about Klingon?
Beam me up Scottie.

I don't know this guy but the power set look cool & ooze theme .

I like the Energy Mastery to heal .
Old June 22nd, 2014, 10:50 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Super awesome... I love that you love cosmic Marvel!

My only minor nitpick is that Mental Shield is kind of redundant since Power Mad already protects against temporary control, but it is thematic and keeps you from losing him permanently, so it has its purposes.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old June 22nd, 2014, 11:04 AM
Silly Promo Pro, Dinosaurs are for Orcs

quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth

Is there a difference between "Order Markers cannot be moved from this card to any other card." and "Order Markers cannot be removed from this card."?

C3G is creating SUPER stuff for Heroscape! / "I donít play childish games, I play C3G."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 22nd, 2014, 11:07 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yes. The second version protects against enemy powers. Power Mad just keeps from you from utilising OM managers in the same army, and is a nice yang to Cyclops yin, which is kind of cool.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old June 22nd, 2014, 11:17 AM
Silly Promo Pro, Dinosaurs are for Orcs

quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth quozl is a man of the cloth

It also protects against your teammates' powers that require removing an OM.

C3G is creating SUPER stuff for Heroscape! / "I donít play childish games, I play C3G."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 22nd, 2014, 01:07 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Looks cool! Pretty simple, but thematic and plenty powerful.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old June 22nd, 2014, 02:24 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Yeah, we could probably drop Mental Shield (or fold it entirely into Power-Mad), but since it provides some unique immunities and we're not starving for space I figured I'd keep it.

He's definitely one of the strongest Mutants of all time - the only ones I can think that clearly outrank him are Apocalypse, Phoenix, Franklin Richards... and that's about it, honestly. Hopefully he fills that quota on the battlefield.

What non-Order Marker synergies do we have for Mutants? I know there's Sage, Black King, and the Sidekicks... anyone I'm missing?
Old June 22nd, 2014, 04:47 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death!

This design is quite nice, but I'm not sure if he's gonna be work 400 points. He has a gross ranged attack but 5 defense and 6 life really isn't that much, against any decent attack he's gonna have a hard time rolling the extra shields to trigger his power.

Welcome to C3G | C3G Playtesting Sign Up | C3G Books of Index

Praise about C3G: "This is great. The cards have everything you need to know about the figure on them."
Old June 22nd, 2014, 09:31 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
This design is quite nice, but I'm not sure if he's gonna be work 400 points. He has a gross ranged attack but 5 defense and 6 life really isn't that much, against any decent attack he's gonna have a hard time rolling the extra shields to trigger his power.
Being Mutant gives him a lot of synergies, though, even if he can't take advantage of Prof X's. I think he could end up close to that range.

Good anti-Puppet Master/anit-Joker figure.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library