Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 13th, 2012, 12:37 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
The Book of Ryu

The Book of Ryu

C3G UDON SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 46
STREET FIGHTER

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a HeroClix figure from the Street Fighter set.
Its model number and name are #101 / Ryu.

Character Bio - Orphaned and alone, a young boy known only as Ryu was adopted by Gouken, an Ansatsuken master, and began training in the art of fighting. Alongside Ken Masters, his friend and rival, he grew to master the use of ki in fighting. With powerful moves such as the Hadoken, Shoryuken, and Hurricane Kick, he set out to prove his mettle by walking the earth and competing in the World Warrior tournament.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities:
  • N/A
Benefits:Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Ronin; November 12th, 2017 at 10:28 PM.
Old October 13th, 2012, 12:38 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Ryu (Design Phase)

RYU

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = FIGHTER
PERSONALITY = DISCIPLINED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 3
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 150

HADOKEN SPECIAL ATTACK

Range 3. Attack 3 + Special.
Choose a non-adjacent figure to attack. Roll 1 additional attack die for each Wound Marker on this card.

WHIRLWIND ASSAULT
Ryu may attack any or all figures adjacent to him. Roll each attack separately.

CLOSE COMBAT EXPERT
When attacking an opponent's adjacent figure with a normal attack, add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled. When defending against a normal attack from an adjacent figure, add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

Last edited by johnny139; July 18th, 2016 at 12:54 PM.
Old October 13th, 2012, 12:39 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

Comic Art:
Spoiler Alert!

Background:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by johnny139; October 13th, 2012 at 02:01 AM.
Old October 13th, 2012, 01:00 AM
"Special Eyes"

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Nothing to add here. Looks good.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 53 - ARKHAM UNLEASHED
"Special Eyes"

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

So are all the video game characters originally from the comics?

"Special Eyes"

onm

Old October 13th, 2012, 01:43 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
So are all the video game characters originally from the comics?
No, vice-versa; video game characters that got a fairly popular comic spin-off. It's sort of a cheat, but considering how close they are with Marvel and the fact we already brought Buffy through I figure Street Fighter is fair game. Readily available minis, too.
Old October 13th, 2012, 01:43 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks cool! I'm kind of surprised to see no leaping ability of any sort, since I always imagine these Street Fighter types leaping all over the place.

Good power set, though.

I fear Driven is getting a bit overused as of late, which is disappointing, as I'd originally hoped to keep it fairly uncommon for Batman.

Kind of surprised to see you tackling this guy so early when he doesn't even have a full wave close to filled out. Hopefully it's a sign you plan on drafting more into his booster soon, though?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 13th, 2012, 01:47 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

Quote:
Kind of surprised to see you tackling this guy so early when he doesn't even have a full wave close to filled out. Hopefully it's a sign you plan on drafting more into his booster soon, though?
Sort of. I remember Scape mentioning he had some designs in mind, and I wanted to get the ball rolling. I have some plans for some other units (Ken and Chun-Li maybe?), but I feel he should be pretty easy to push through the process and set the standard for the universe.

EDIT: Also, anyone happen to have the figure, or should I put out the call?

Last edited by johnny139; October 13th, 2012 at 01:53 AM.
Old October 13th, 2012, 02:08 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Nothing to add here. I don't have the figure.

While not a mainstream comic character, at least this one of Johnny's can fight.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old October 13th, 2012, 02:11 AM
"Special Eyes"

I was holding off drafting some of these, do you have any objections?

Old October 13th, 2012, 02:12 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Meh. I don't believe in being nice to each other when it comes to drafting. I'm all about ruthlessly snatching up and hording whatever you desire.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library