Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 12th, 2016, 05:07 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of Vermin

The Book of Vermin

C3G MARVEL PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION 15
OTHERWORLDLY WARRIORS

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Web of Spider-Man set.
Its model number and name are #036 / Vermin.

Character Bio - Whelan subjected himself to Baron Zemo's genetic experiments, which granted him superhuman strength. However, in the process of the mutation, he manifested a rat-like physical appearance, and was called Vermin.

“I .. I was a man, I was smart .., a scientist. My name .. before .. “ And the memory fades once more, leaving only Vermin standing there, staring. Slowly he crouches down to dig through some filth on the floor of the sewers. His friends come to greet him and they swarm around him. Vermin would prefer his life stayed like this forever, just scurrying though the sewers with his friends. But the above world will not leave him alone. Some try to use him to do bad things; others hunt him to hurt him or his friends. Vermin does not like pain. Why won’t they leave Vermin alone? Vermin will get back at them. Vermin is strong. Vermin has many friends. Yes. Vermin strikes harder at those who hurt him. The pain will end, one way or another.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Up to 3 Rat Swarms may be activated by Vermin's Rat Swarm Control special power.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • As a Creature, an opponent's Hellboy rolls 2 additional attack dice when attacking Vermin due to Hellboy's Right Hand of Doom special power.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points

Last edited by Splash; August 6th, 2022 at 12:37 AM. Reason: png

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library