Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old November 5th, 2010, 04:34 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Viegon's & Family's & Friend's Battlefields: updated 11/22

As the title implies (although confusing), this is the thread where I'll post the maps built by me, my siblings, and in some cases my friends. Below are the links to the maps, which are all displayed in videos.

First, we have The Long Climb:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7AyjFRhbBk

Second, Secret Caverns of Laur:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_02caZYSdXg

Third, Lord Esenwein's Castle:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBOWg6tl7MU

Fourth, The Mountain Path:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Alastair.../1/aL1CjjxVqUk

Fifth, Monsters Attack:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Alastair.../0/5BngKTthkqE

Sixth, Road of Shadows:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Alastair.../0/BleYwtwZNGM

Seventh, Just Ladders:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Alastair.../0/GDfDI_dL_Vg

I'll continue to post new maps as their made.

NOTE: The editing and the recording was done by one of my brothers, Tyler, the one who shows up in all the credits . I'm often more involved in the map building and offering my input on his videos, and of course posting them here.

Last edited by Viegon; November 22nd, 2011 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Updated
Old November 5th, 2010, 04:51 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Viegon's & Family's & Friend's Battlefields

Those are pretty cool. I like the idea of doing them in videos-it's a really unique way to show the feel of a map.

Great job, +rep.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old November 15th, 2010, 11:29 AM
Let me help you play with yourself!

Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby!

These... are... AWESOME!!!
Old December 2nd, 2010, 07:04 PM

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

A new map is up, Lord Esenwein's Castle! This map was made with multiple RotV and FotA (I don't know exactly how many). Also, some of the photos at the end were from a Heroes of 'Scape game we played. Hope you enjoyed it!

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old December 2nd, 2010, 07:22 PM
Let me help you play with yourself!

Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby!

You're about to get a lot more attention for your awesome maps
Old December 2nd, 2010, 07:53 PM

Thanks a lot, Kaiyu. Hopefully your blog will bring some attention to my little thread. And thanks for all the compliments too.
Oh, and by the way, we finished our first Heroes of 'Scape adventure (the one I was running), and have now started on our second (I finally get to play the other side of the game). There's four of us in the party, and we decided to go with a shadowy theme (Rogue, Ninja, Black Dragon, and Drow Arachnomancer).

Old June 7th, 2011, 05:46 PM

Re: Viegon's & Family's & Friend's Battlefields: updated 6/7

Well I'm finally back, but at least I came bearing two maps. The first of the two, The Mountain Pass, though not epic in scale, none-the-less makes up for it in its great recreation of a mountain cave. This map was made for a Heroes of 'Scape (by Kaiyu) game a little while back.
The second, Monsters Attack, doesn't exactly fit in with the title epic (or playability for that fact), but is interesting to see. Made by one of my little brothers, Brodi (which in its original form played pretty well for 300 points), then attacked by my older brother (the photographer/editor of all the maps) Ty.

Hope you enjoy! And there should be another one in the near future.

Old June 17th, 2011, 02:56 PM

Re: Viegon's & Family's & Friend's Battlefields: updated 6/1

And I've got another one, the Road of Shadows, made and filmed entirely by my brother Ty. This one too was made a while back for a Heroes of 'Scape game. Still not as large as the earlier ones, but still awesome.

Hope you enjoy it!

Old June 17th, 2011, 09:08 PM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great maps! I love the "natural setting." Have you ever considered making balanced, tournament-sized maps?

Anyway, +rep! Keep up the awesome videos!
Old June 17th, 2011, 09:17 PM

Glad you like them.

Actually, we've made a lot of tournament-sized symmetrical maps (which are the ones we generally play on since these maps make lopsided games), we just don't want to put the time into filming and editing something not as epic, it doesn't seem worth it for the effort.

I do have a few tournament-sized symmetrical maps saved in VirtualScape, I just don't know how to make the instructions and stuff for them to post them here.

On a semi-similar note though, we're currently working on a very large and epic symmetrical map, should have it up some time soon.

Old June 17th, 2011, 10:27 PM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well, you aren't a contributor or supporter, so here's what you do:

Get a PDF printing software. Then, take the maps and hit "print." make sure they are printed with your PDF printer. Save the PDF and upload it to mediafire.com. Paste a link here.

Get a 3-d picture of the map in virtualscape. Use the tools tab to save the pic. Then, put the pic(s) on photobucket.com. Copy the direct link and post them here.

Hope it helped!
Old November 22nd, 2011, 06:36 PM

And we've (finally) got a new one! Just Ladders is a semi-large symmetrical map, that is crazy themed with ladders everywhere. Though a bit crazy, still fun to play on.

Enjoy!

LINK

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios