Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 5th, 2018, 06:05 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of Jessica Jones

The Book of Jessica Jones

C3G MARVEL SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 58
HAND AND FOOT

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Marvel Sinister set.
Its model number and name are #020/#021 Jessica Jones

Character Bio - “After coming into contact with experimental chemicals and spending some time in a coma, Jessica emerged with superhuman abilities. She possesses superhuman strength, as well as flight, and can block mind control. She shows the capacity to lift a two-ton police car with little effort. Her strength allowed her to lift up a giant-sized Goliath by the nostrils and toss him a short distance, break Atlas' nose, and render her fellow superheroine Jessica Drew unconscious with a single punch to the face [….]In addition to her superhuman powers, Jessica is a skilled detective and investigative journalist.” (Wikipedia 2018 ).

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 07:56 PM. Reason: png

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Jessica Jones - Breathing

NAME = JESSICA JONES

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = FIGHTER
PERSONALITY = BRASH
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5
MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5
POINTS = 220

RELUCTANT HERO

If there are no Order Markers on this card and a Unique Hero you control is destroyed, you may move all unrevealed Order Markers from that Hero's Army Card to this card.

POUND THE PAVEMENT
After attacking an opponent's figure with Jessica, you may choose an unrevealed Order Marker on any Army Card that opponent controls. That opponent must then allow you to view the chosen Order Marker. Once per round, if you view an "X" Order Marker, you may add 1 to the Attack and Defense numbers of all figures you control for the remainder of the round.

MENTAL RESILIENCE 2
If any player rolls the 20-sided die to take temporary or permanent control of Jessica, you may subtract 2 from the roll.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by Ronin; December 11th, 2018 at 10:27 AM.

Mini Picture

Background

Last edited by Arkham; November 25th, 2018 at 06:22 AM.

@japes @johnny139 @Yodaking @Scapemage @Ronin

Last edited by IAmBatman; October 6th, 2018 at 03:36 PM.
Old October 5th, 2018, 06:35 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I really dig the background pic, the card art is pretty good too. Since this is the Jessica Jones card and not the Jewel card, on the Bio I would for sure mention she tried to be a superhero and quickly retired from that role as it did not suit her. You could then mention things like she went on to marry Luke Cage and works as a Bodyguard for Daredevils civilian alter ego Matt Murdock, which keeps her involved in superhero events even if she is reluctant to do so.

As such I do like the concept of Reluctant Hero here and making her an Investigator, wasn't sure about it at first but it makes sense that she just serves as a back up role to Luke. I worry the X requirement on her card could cause conflict with Iron Fist, and her limited bonding power only works with Fighters as she won't be using any OM's until Luke is already down. My initial army idea was Luke, Iron Fist, Jessica Jones, DD II, & Spider-Man at 1000 points even (assuming she stays at 200), but then Iron Fist is the only Fighter other then Luke.

Maybe just drop the Fighter requirement all together on her bonding after attacking, since she's a reluctant hero who only steps in once others start falling she'd be better served if she can work with whoever is left over in your army. It would also mean if she one day gets recruited into an Investigator army build that she could work well there too without actually calling out other Investigators. As for the Mental Resistance, instead of an X reveal I'd go with a d20 roll.
Old October 6th, 2018, 01:47 AM

Nothing on Reluctant Hero prevents you from using her earlier, so I don't want to go unrestricted with the bonding. I would be cool with opening it up to Fighter and Crime Fighter like Luke Cage, though.

I don't really feel the need for her to be any sort of Investigator lynch pin. That's the other Investigators' problem and that faction shouldn't be a priority for a Jessica Jones card, IMO, especially since she's not super keen on working with others in the first place.

I'm cool with the mental resistance power being D20 to fit better with Iron Fist.

I'll make some bio updates when we're out of the breathing period.

Old October 6th, 2018, 01:37 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If no one cares if she works with other investigators, then why the desire to make her an investigator. Just for theme?

Also I do like expanding the second power to firefighters as well.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 6th, 2018, 02:28 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
If no one cares if she works with other investigators, then why the desire to make her an investigator. Just for theme?

Old October 6th, 2018, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Yes, it's the most thematically correct Class for sure. You can be something without working well with others of that designation.

Old October 6th, 2018, 05:24 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:

Crime fighters

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 6th, 2018, 08:10 PM

The 24 hour breathing period has expired, so I updated Pound the Pavement to include Crime Fighters and changed Mental Resistance to Mental Resistance 13 with a D20 mechanic.

@dok @Soundwarp SG-1 @Dysole @weebaer just to see if there are any concerns. I'll give it a day and then call for a vote for an initial if I've heard no concerns or other thoughts for changes.

Old October 6th, 2018, 08:27 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

She needs an Alcoholic power this is a neat and much needed design

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library