Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 28th, 2010, 12:57 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
The Book of Glyph of Super Speed

The Book of the Glyph of Super Speed

C3G DC MASTER SET
WORLD'S FINEST

Card PDF

Card PDF
All World's Finest Glyphs 1 PDF

Glyph Bio - Superspeed is the ability to move at a rate of acceleration and maximum speed in excess to that of normal optimal human capacity. Some individuals who possess this ability may have been born with the meta-gene, while others can acquire super-speed through alternative means. A drug known as Velocity 9, for example, has been known to grant normal human beings superspeed for limited periods of time.

-Type of Glyph-
  • Permanent Glyph: The power of a Permanent Glyph is in effect for as long as a figure is standing on it.
-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • N/A

Last edited by A3n; March 31st, 2013 at 09:12 PM.
Old March 27th, 2010, 04:34 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Glyph of Super Speed

NAME = GLYPH OF SUPER SPEED
SUBTITLE = UNIQUE HERO MOVEMENT +2

PERMANENT GLYPH

For each Unique Hero you control, add 2 to their Move number. Do not use this power when moving off this Glyph.

Last edited by Ronin; May 24th, 2016 at 01:24 PM.
Old July 29th, 2010, 07:50 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death!

The card has an error, it says the word "number" twice!
Old July 29th, 2010, 08:14 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
The card has an error, it says the word "number" twice!
good eyes LP
Old July 29th, 2010, 09:37 PM

That is funny because my printed card doesn't have this. This error must have occurred when the art team did some updates after the release. Thanks for pointing it out, and I am sure the Art Department will handle it when they can.
Old July 29th, 2010, 10:14 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
That is funny because my printed card doesn't have this. This error must have occurred when the art team did some updates after the release. Thanks for pointing it out, and I am sure the Art Department will handle it when they can.
Haha, I just printed out all the cards I didn't before, and I noticed it while reading through. Not a big problem, won't bother me.
Old August 29th, 2010, 11:56 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

"...add 2 to the Move number number." Of who? (I get it I jsut think you should clarify, and remove the second number).
I needed some glyphs for a scenario and I saw that flaw.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 29th, 2010, 12:20 PM

Adam Souza rolls all skulls baby! Adam Souza rolls all skulls baby! Adam Souza rolls all skulls baby! Adam Souza rolls all skulls baby! Adam Souza rolls all skulls baby! Adam Souza rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
"...add 2 to the Move number number." Of who? (I get it I jsut think you should clarify, and remove the second number).
"For each Unique Hero you control, add 2 to the Move number number"

I dunno mate, that seems pretty clear to me.
Old August 29th, 2010, 12:22 PM
One time at band camp...

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Um.... it says FOR EACH UNIQUE HERO YOU CONTROL.

So that'd be.... every unique hero you control.

NinjaSouza!
Old August 29th, 2010, 12:35 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

hmm ... we still haven't fixed the number number typo here though.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 29th, 2010, 12:56 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
hmm ... we still haven't fixed the number number typo here though.
Wait, I got it wrong! The way I read it, if you control 5 unique heroes, everyone gets +10 move!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 29th, 2010, 12:57 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm pretty sure we based this wording closely on official glyph wording.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library