Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 15th, 2011, 04:49 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death!
The Book of Speedball

The Book of Speedball

C3G MARVEL SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 15
THE WEB OF SPIDER-MAN

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Secret Invasion set.
Its model number and name are #038 / Speedball.
Character Bio - After being exposed to extra-dimensional energy during an experiment, Robbie Baldwin received superhuman abilities. With the power to create a field of kinetic energy around himself, Robbie was about to absorb enormous amounts of energy directed at him. The "Speedball Effect" as he called it, allowed him to ignore damage and bounce around.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities
  • N/A
Benefits
  • N/A
Weaknesses
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest: tcglkn
  • Second playtest: b57123m
  • Third playtest: Hidicul (150 points)
  • Art by tcglkn

Welcome to C3G | C3G Playtesting Sign Up | C3G Books of Index

Praise about C3G: "This is great. The cards have everything you need to know about the figure on them."

Last edited by Ronin; November 13th, 2017 at 12:07 AM.
Old July 15th, 2011, 04:50 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Speedball - Design

NAME = SPEEDBALL
SECRET IDENTITY = ROBBIE BALDWIN

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIME FIGHTER
PERSONALITY = RECKLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 150

SPEEDBALL EFFECT
Speedball does not have to stop his movement when entering a water or lava space. You may ignore Speedball's height when moving. Speedball never takes falling damage or major falling damage.

KINETIC MOMENTUM
If Speedball inflicts one or more wounds with his normal attack, you may immediately move him up to 3 spaces and attack again. When Speedball moves with Kinetic Momentum, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks. Speedball cannot attack more than four times in a single turn.

KINETIC BOUNCE
When Speedball defends against an attack and you roll at least one shield, Speedball takes no damage and may immediately move up to X spaces. X equals the number of skulls rolled by the attacking figure. When Speedball moves with Kinetic Bounce, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Praise about C3G: "This is great. The cards have everything you need to know about the figure on them."

Last edited by SirGalahad; May 4th, 2014 at 11:26 AM.
Old July 15th, 2011, 05:09 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Cool.
Old July 15th, 2011, 05:09 PM
Themed His Pants

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Looks fun tickle! Nice work.

I've been considering drafting Penance and wanted to see what you had in store here.

My Customs: Metroid / Starcraft / Classic
Old July 15th, 2011, 05:13 PM
Tickle Pickle

This guy is so hard to wound. In the Civil War story arch, he was caught in an explosion and blow halfway across the state and survived. I think it drained his powers though. I think I have a very simple fun design here.

Old July 15th, 2011, 05:24 PM
Themed His Pants

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I was just thinking about bouncing because of the Bouncing Boy design. What you have is great and simple, I was thinking of a play off that...

Quote:
SPEEDBALL EFFECT
When Speedball defends against an attack, and you roll at least one shield, Speedball takes no damage and may immediately move up to X spaces, where X equals the number of skulls rolled by the attacking figure.
Kind of like how knockback works, but without counting your own skulls rolled.

My Customs: Metroid / Starcraft / Classic
Old July 15th, 2011, 05:26 PM
Tickle Pickle

That's cool. I like it. I'd love to see him punched halfway across the map by Thor.

Old July 15th, 2011, 05:48 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That's cool - I wonder if that's not something we'd want to use on more than one design (thus the Bouncing Boy reference) and would want a slightly more generic title on?
Overall the OP looks cool. I literally know nothing about this character except that he associates with Spidey at times.
One thing is that the design does scream "fast and balls to the wall" but I'm not sure about "Reckless." I'm OK with that being his personality, just not sure if that concept should be more present in his design or not.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 15th, 2011, 10:20 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

That mini looks like something you would get if you mashed Blue Beetle (ted) & Booster Gold together.
Old July 15th, 2011, 11:16 PM
Tickle Pickle

I see him as reckless. He can take a fair amount of damage without taking any damage.

Old July 15th, 2011, 11:17 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I know, right? With just a sprinkle of Arsenal and Kid Flash in there for flavor.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 15th, 2011, 11:18 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I see him as reckless. He can take a fair amount of damage without taking any damage.
?? I'm not sure that second sentence makes sense, but I think I know what you're trying to say.
Isn't that a trait of Superman, though? The truly reckless do things even though it may cause them to take actual damage. If you can do things that would cause a normal person damage but you just shrug it off, you're not reckless - you're tough!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library