Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 3rd, 2022, 07:50 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of Hammerhead

The Book of Hammerhead

C3G MARVEL WAVE 52
CURTAIN CALL

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Deadpool Gravity Feed set.
Its model number and name are #210 / Hammerhead.

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Deadpool set.
Its model number and name are #014 / Hammerhead.

Character Bio - "Who said I can't put a man in the cage? Before I ran my own gang I was a Maggia enforcer. Know how I got to the top? Head first!" - Hammerhead

Hammerhead began his career as a junior hit-man, working for the Maggia. When his head was shattered in a brawl, Jonas Harrow discovered him in an alley, and operated on him - replacing his broken skull with one made of steel. Hammerhead clearly had mental and emotional problems prior to his injury, and they were exacerbated by the trauma.

Upon awakening, Hammerhead became fixated on a 1920's movie poster which had been the last thing he saw before the brawl. He adopted the identity of the mobster "Hammerhead", favoring 20's clothing, weaponry, speech patterns and behavior of the criminals of that time. He claimed to no longer remember his real name. - https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Hamme...ph)_(Earth-616)

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A
[U]

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest: Ericth74
  • Second playtest: Arkham
  • Third playtest: MrNobody
  • Art: Comic, Figure, Background
  • Card Art by Arkham

Last edited by japes; April 23rd, 2023 at 09:21 AM.
Old September 3rd, 2022, 07:51 PM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Hammerhead - Design Phase

NAME = HAMMERHEAD
SECRET IDENTITY = JOSEPH

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIME LORD
PERSONALITY = UNSTABLE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 150

MAGGIA DETERMINATION
Start the game with 3 black Investment Markers. After another figure you control rolls combat dice for a normal or special attack, you may remove an Investment Marker from this card to re-roll up to 2 dice of that attack.

TOMMY GUN SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 4.
If Hammerhead rolls at least one blank when using Tommy Gun Special Attack, he may attack again, up to a maximum of 3 attacks per turn.

HARDHEADED
When rolling combat dice for a normal attack or defending against a normal attack by an adjacent figure, you may count all blanks rolled as extra skulls or extra shields.

Last edited by Arch-vile; October 9th, 2022 at 07:59 PM.
Old September 3rd, 2022, 07:52 PM

Art
Old September 3rd, 2022, 07:57 PM

I'm thinking he's in the 160 to 180 range.
Old September 3rd, 2022, 08:37 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Not sure how I feel about Tommy Gun. It's such an iconic weapon that I could see it be an option for other figures going forward, but not sure the -1/+4 bit will work everywhere. Plus a triple normal ranged attack was something that gave us Punisher problems for a while there. Every attack booster is interested in a team-up. Would lean towards a SA as a result. I think Ventriliquist has a Tommy Gun themed SA, but I don't recall liking it very much for some reason. So a new SA is what I was suggesting.
Old September 3rd, 2022, 08:39 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I’d probably just lean towards ‘Joseph’ over ‘Joseph ???’ as an SI. Maybe even no SI?

I’d probably keep him in the back until his Investment Markers are spent. Is that how you want him to play?

I’m also wondering if there’s not a way to fold the stat change on Tommy Gun into his normal attack. (start him off with range.)

Hammerhead runs at stuff, right? Feels like he’s missing a charge mechanic, but maybe that’s just my misunderstanding of the character from other media.
Old September 3rd, 2022, 08:43 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

YK raises some valid points. Does something like this interest you?
Quote:
TOMMY GUN SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 4.
If Hammerhead rolls at least one blank when using Tommy Gun Special Attack, he may attack again, up to a maximum of 3 attacks per turn.

HARDHEADED
When attacking an adjacent figure with a normal attack, if he was not adjacent to that figure at the start of his turn, Hammerhead may count each blank rolled as 2 skulls.
Old September 3rd, 2022, 08:46 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Would also prefer a SA for TG.
I like the other two powers.
Old September 3rd, 2022, 08:52 PM

Tommy Gun was a last second change so I'm definitely open to other ideas
Old September 3rd, 2022, 09:08 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah Bullseye is just Lester so Joseph works.

I like Tommy Gun as an SA as well.

Excited to see this guy get going, I'll probably chime in a lil more tomorrow.
Old September 3rd, 2022, 10:10 PM

This was my first pass at Tommy Gun, it's kinda sparse but I wanted something better than Machine Gun SA.

TOMMY GUN SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 3.
When attacking with this Special Attack, Hammerhead may use it 2 additional times.

Last edited by Ericth74; September 4th, 2022 at 07:26 AM.
Old September 3rd, 2022, 10:37 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
SUB-MACHINE GUN SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 1.
After a Killer Penguin attacks with this special attack, it may attack with this special attack 2 additional times.
So I guess we have this power on the penguins, I think a Tommy Gun basically is a submachine gun, but 1 attack is also just sad.

This is the one on Ventriloquist
Quote:
SCARFACE'S TOMMY GUN SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 2.
After attacking with Scarface's Tommy Gun Special Attack, you may attack with Scarface's Tommy Gun Special Attack two additional times.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library