Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 5th, 2021, 12:24 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Nobody's Public Wheelhouse

Figured I should probably start one of these up instead of hogging the PDW, now that it's found new life. Probably will just throw designs out here that aren't immediate priorities, just cause I like discussing write-ups with y'all!

MARVEL DESIGNS
NFL Superpro
U.S. Agent (Done!)
Maestro
Green Scar (Gladiator)
Kraken
Hive
Humanoids
Hulk
Sabretooth
Mister Sinister
Groot (MCU-ish)
Iron Man (MCU-ish)
Sinister Clone
Older Marvel Designs

DC DESIGNS
Ambush Bug
Harley Quinn (Done!)
Psycho-Pirate
John Constantine (Vertigo)
Older DC Designs

INDY/GENERIC DESIGNS
A Horse
UFO
Older Indy Designs

STORY CARDS
Hired Hit

Last edited by MrNobody; December 6th, 2022 at 07:59 PM.
Old April 5th, 2021, 12:26 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Nobody's Public Wheelhouse

Quote:

NAME = (NFL) SUPERPRO
SECRET IDENTITY = PHIL GRAYFIELD

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ATHLETE
PERSONALITY = ???

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

FOOTBALL TACKLE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 4.
Instead of moving and attacking normally, you may use Football Tackle Special Attack. Move SuperPro up to 5 spaces in a straight line, and then choose a figure to attack. If SuperPro inflicts one or more wounds against a small or medium figure with Football Tackle Special Attack, that figure cannot move until the end of the round or until SuperPro no longer occupies the space he currently occupies.

INDESTRUCTIBLE SUIT
When SuperPro defends against a normal or special attack, if at least one shield is rolled, the most wounds SuperPro can take from this attack is one. SuperPro never rolls for lava field damage.
For Soundwarp and linkage.
Old April 5th, 2021, 12:28 AM
Just A Head

Quote:
*snip*
Brainstormed this one on Discord a few days back, posted it in my Sanctum Workshop, but I really feel like I've finally got it paired down to what it should be.

Last edited by MrNobody; October 19th, 2021 at 09:02 PM.
Old April 5th, 2021, 09:06 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Really, really dig both of these designs. Superpro looks like a fun, tanky disabler, and the U.S. Agent seems like he'd be able to throw down with the best of him. American Zealot feels really thematic imo.
Old April 5th, 2021, 12:36 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That U.S. Agent is great, first time I read him was in some Avengers/Invaders stuff in the early 2000s. I remember wanting a more jingoistic, more villainy Agent and wishing the current design amped him up a bit in that way and this one fits the bill. Gotta read that Priest run.
Old April 5th, 2021, 09:03 PM
Just A Head

Thanks all! Like I mentioned in the Discord (don't remember if it was public or not), I definitely prefer USAgent as an unstable but well-meaning sorta-hero, so that's what I was going for. Reckless Shield Defense is definitely straying pretty close to pure heroism, but I'm hoping American Zealot and the Pistol power sell that "ruthless crazy man" feel to give him a bit of moral complexity.
Old April 7th, 2021, 12:45 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Just moving this over here so it's easier to reference.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old April 13th, 2021, 11:19 AM
Just A Head

Realized I never commented on how cool SW's mod is!
Old April 16th, 2021, 10:38 AM
Just A Head

Quote:

NAME = MAESTRO
SECRET IDENTITY = BRUCE BANNER

SPECIES = GAMMA MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = RULER
PERSONALITY = DESPOTIC?

SIZE/HEIGHT = HULK SIZE

LIFE = 10

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 500 or so?

FUTURE IMPERFECT
Before rolling for initiative, you may choose an opponent's Army Card with at least one Order Marker on it. That opponent may remove one Order Marker from that Army Card. If they do not, subtract 1 from their initiative roll for each Order Marker on this card. If the chosen figure is within 6 clear sight spaces of Maestro, you may subtract 3 from their initiative roll for each Order Marker on that card instead.

GROWING RAGE 6
Add X to Maestro's Attack number, where X is the round number, to a maximum of 6.

SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST
If Maestro would receive one or more wounds from a non-adjacent attack, you may choose a figure without the Super Strength special power adjacent to Maestro to receive those wounds instead.

SUPER STRENGTH
Playing with some ideas for Maestro that were thrown out in the Public Design Workshop a year or two ago. The main idea from that discussion was doing something similar to Baron Zemo's Best Laid Plans to represent Maestro's abilities as a subversive leader.

Trying to make him a guy you want to keep in the background for a little bit, before sending him in mid-game to wreak havoc. Survival of the Fittest means you really have to take him head on, but he's ready to fight back when you do.

Last edited by MrNobody; August 12th, 2022 at 07:53 PM.
Old April 16th, 2021, 10:16 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sweet, we need Maestro!
Old April 16th, 2021, 10:30 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I dig it. Not sure if Growing Rage is gonna do a ton to forestall his jumping into the fight when he's already a cannon with good durability, but I'd be willing to see how it shook out in practice.
Old April 16th, 2021, 11:02 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Been waiting for a Maestro! Don't know much about him, but it looks like a solid write up.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy