Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 9th, 2018, 06:26 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Lobster's Public Design Workshop

My thread for any designs that really need your opinions! I'll be moving things over here as I get the free time.

I thought I would whip up a cheap generalist leader figure to help with the figures that lack Order Marker managers. At first, I was fine with just the OM management power but then I figured why not spice it up a bit. Not too sure about the comic presence of these guys. I definitely need some wording help with the second power.

Quote:

Name = World Security Councilman
Secret Identity = N/A
Species = Human
Uniqueness = Uncommon Hero
Class = Councilman
Personality = Commanding

SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 0
RANGE = 0
ATTACK = 0
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 100

THE COUNCIL HAS MADE A DECISION
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of taking a turn with this Councilman you may take a turn with any Unique Hero or squad you control. You may not take any additional turns after.

IT’S A STUPID A** DECISION
Once per round after revealing your first Order Marker on this card, you may move your number 3 Order Marker from this card to the army card of a Unique Hero you control. After revealing the number 3 Order Marker, the Hero taking that turn adds one to his attack number.

HOLOGRAM PROJECTION
This Councilman cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks or for any opponents' special powers that require clear sight.

Human Bomb
Spoiler Alert!

Bruno Mannheim and Underboss
Spoiler Alert!

ASTRAL PLANE DR. STRANGE
Spoiler Alert!

50% CHAD
Spoiler Alert!

GIANT-MAN ZOMBIE
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by L0B5T3R; November 9th, 2019 at 10:20 AM.
Old August 9th, 2018, 06:52 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Lobster's Public Design Workshop

What in god's name is that? Land sharks that die in water? What acid trip was this dreamed up in?
Anyway, looks fun - Blood Scent should make them fairly dynamic and mobile, and they seem quite scary. 100 seems very low unless you drastically nerf their stats - not sure what they're like in universe (or even where in god's name they're from), but 5 Defence feels a tad high thematically for feral sharks anyway, I think I'd prefer them as glass cannons if that's thematic.
These need to happen, anyway - we need more sharks if we're ever going to do a Glyph of Utility: Shark Repellent.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 9th, 2018, 07:03 PM

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I highly recommend the miniseries LO. It's very short and very funny.

The reason for the low cost was because they will be taking a lot of leaving engagements even on their own turns. Something the higher defense was supposed to help with as well. But if we go with something like Devour then they'll be mowing down Commons like lightning. So low survivability might be necessary.
Old August 9th, 2018, 07:11 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Don't know if you're looking for miniatures for this or not, but Pathfinder has a wereshark, another wereshark, and a regular old (great white) shark.

Depending on the type of thing you're looking for, any of those could be options.
Old August 9th, 2018, 07:14 PM

The body of the shark is identical to a typical great white, which means the last ones you linked are perfect!
Old August 9th, 2018, 07:19 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Old August 9th, 2018, 07:39 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Minor language issue, but you only need each one to handle moving itself, since they're Uncommons. Like so:

Quote:
BLOOD SCENT
Whenever a figure receives a wound but is not destroyed, you must (may?) immediately move this Grizzly Shark as close to the wounded figure as possible, moving up to a maximum of 3 spaces. This Grizzly Shark will take leaving engagement attacks while moving with Blood Scent.

FEEDING FRENZY
When Grizzly Shark attacks, he receives 1 extra attack die for each Wound Marker on the defending figure’s Army Card, to a maximum of 2 additional attack dice for Feeding Frenzy.

DROWN
At the end of the round, destroy this figure if it occupies a water space.
Also, Feeding Frenzy off King Shark actually looks like this:

Quote:
FEEDING FRENZY
When King Shark attacks, he receives 1 extra attack die for each Wound Marker on the defending figure’s Army Card, to a maximum of 3 additional attack dice for Feeding Frenzy. When King Shark destroys a figure with his normal attack, he must attack again. King Shark must continue attacking with his normal attack until he does not destroy a figure.
What you've got there is more like Blood Frenzy off Wild Child.

Quote:
BLOOD FRENZY 2
When attacking a figure that is not a destructible object, Wild Child receives 1 extra attack die for each Wound Marker on the defending figure's card up to a maximum of 2 additional attack dice for Blood Frenzy.
I think Blood Frenzy makes more sense for these guys.

Also, another language issue to correct:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
These need to happen, anyway - we need more sharks because we're ever going to do a Glyph of Utility: Shark Repellent.
Old August 9th, 2018, 07:42 PM

Thank Ronin. Updated.
Old August 9th, 2018, 09:10 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

GRIZZLY SHARK! Drown is hilarious! This is awesome.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 10th, 2018, 02:39 AM

Thanks Scape! The more I think about these guys and their theme the more I see them as autonomous heat seeking missles. Whenever a drop of blood is spilled they zoom across distances and just chomp. One chomp one kill. I think devour gets that across better than blood frenzy.
Old August 12th, 2018, 02:10 AM

Updated the OP looking for some advice with Goliath Bill Foster.
Old August 12th, 2018, 02:48 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I don’t think I’ve ever read a comic with Bill in it, so I’m not too up on the character...
I’ve had an idea in my head for a while of a giant that can pick enemies up like Bill can here and then have a special attack (that can only be used on figures that were picked up) where he squeezes them in his giant hand. Something like this;
Quote:
GIANT CRUSH SPECIAL ATTACK
RANGE 1. ATTACK X.
Goliath may only use Giant Crush on a figure he chose for Giant Carry this turn.
I don’t know if that’s too ruthless for this character though. He seems like a good-natured guy.

A biochemistry power sounds cool too but I don’t know enough about the character to say anything more than that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy