Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old March 18th, 2017, 01:48 AM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Lobster's Custom Terrain

Here are a few custom terrain pieces I made in an attempt to brighten up my battlefields. I play with C3G figures exclusively, so that is probably all you will see in my photos.

_____DESERT ROCKS_____

I cut some rock shapes out of a few styrofoam plates, painted, stacked, and glued them for these. I was going for a desert theme. Here, Starlord is attempting to hide from Ronan

Some more photos:
Spoiler Alert!

_____MAN-EATING PLANTS_____

I saw a sweet custom Venus Fly Trap on eBay a few days back. With a price tag too steep for me, I decided to take a crack at making my own. I found an artificial Venus fly trap online and with some dollar store accent rocks/hot glue I got three mini Man Eating Fly Traps!

I think they turned out pretty decent. I'll probably use a terrain rule here. Can Green Arrow pass through safely?!

Some more photos:
Spoiler Alert!

_____ICE GLACIERS_____

I bought a foam wire cutter with a 40% off coupon and went to work trying to make the Ice Glaciers. Even Iceman has his work cut out against the Juggernaut!

Here are some more pics:
Spoiler Alert!

_____ROCK OUTCROPS_____

I tried the same technique as the Ice Glaciers to make my Rock Outcrops. I added some moss to my first two. A detail I wouldn't do again, as they now don't go well on a snowy map. Spidey is up against some of his classic villains here.

_____MUSHROOMS_____

I saw someone make these but I cannot remember who. If anyone knows, fill me in as I would like to give them credit. Essentially, they are just little wooden buttons painted white and red. Doctor Manhattan makes quick work of some burglars hiding in the forest.

_____ANCIENT DINOSAUR SKULL_____

I found this skull as part of a hot-wheels racecar track at a thrift store. I belive it cost $.99. I took some things apart, gave it a black and dark green wash, weaved a vine through it, and based it. Even Beast Boy T-Rex would be scared of these extinct beasts!

More pics:
Spoiler Alert!

_____GAS STATION_____

Purchased this beauty from T&T Combat. They ship out of the UK. Good prices. I need painting practice The gas pumps are removable and can be thrown around the map following C3G’s Destructible Object rules. When they receive enough wounds to be destroyed they explode and can damage nearby figures.

Last edited by L0B5T3R; June 10th, 2018 at 02:10 PM.
Old March 18th, 2017, 10:28 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Custom Man-Eating Plants

@Arkham ... Check this out.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 18th, 2017, 10:46 AM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Awesome! Do you have a link to those Venus fly traps?
Old March 18th, 2017, 05:50 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Instead of an unblockable attack die ... I'd try more of a roll 16 or higher to be able to move past adjacency and/or attack.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; March 18th, 2017 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Cool traps...sometimes I need to shut mine...
Old March 18th, 2017, 07:26 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Very cool, could you throw out a link on where you found this?

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 18th, 2017, 08:02 PM

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks guys and yes here is the link

There are pretty much two kinds I found after googling it. A $6 and a $100 version, you can guess which one I went with. The stems were very long and originally I left them that way but after mulling it over, I shortened them drastically. I also added some foliage in the center of the traps to add some volume.
Old March 18th, 2017, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMIS View Post
Instead of an unblockable attack die ... I'd try more of a roll 16 or higher to be able to move past adjacency and/or attack.
Much better. Maybe a <6 for medium figures and a <8 for small ones.

Last edited by L0B5T3R; March 19th, 2017 at 03:07 PM.
Old December 24th, 2017, 01:17 AM

Re: Lobster's Custom Terrain

I added some desert rock piles. I got the idea for these from another scaper, I think the photos in that thread were never updated and so I never actually saw the pieces. Going off the description I believe that person made something like what I have. I made these awhile back.
Old December 24th, 2017, 12:31 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I like the rock piles!
Old December 24th, 2017, 04:43 PM

Thanks Nado!
Old December 26th, 2017, 05:36 PM

I tossed in my custom Ice Glaciers.
Old January 9th, 2018, 08:45 PM

Updated with my Rock Outcrops.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles