Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 16th, 2010, 07:49 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
C3G Power Rankings - Major Update In Progress!

All suggestions and input regarding units' rankings, colors, and descriptions are gladly welcomed and encouraged.

Before anything else, credit goes to Spider Poison for the idea.

And, basis for official MARVEL rankings courtesy of Spider Poison and Jexix.

Since C3G thoroughly tests each unit to insure that they are of high quality, our units are not ranked here using a letter system. Rather, they are ranked using a grading system. Those units in Grade 1 are not necessarily bad units, they are simply the worst units in C3G. Again, just because a unit is in a low grade does not mean it is bad, rather that other units are better.

Red = Place a lot of Order Markers on these units to get the most out of them.
Blue = You don't need to place a lot of Order Markers on these units for them to be good.
Green = Somewhere in between the above 2.
Purple = These units are either good conditionally, or good as support units.
Pink = It is generally best to avoid these units unless drafting.
Black = Color choice pending.

Grade 10

Grade 9

Grade 8

Grade 7

Grade 6

Grade 5

Grade 4

Grade 3

Grade 2

Grade 1

Alphebetical Index with Links and Descriptions
Spoiler Alert!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Last edited by Scapemage; December 2nd, 2012 at 10:27 PM.
Old August 16th, 2010, 12:24 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Power Rankings

Hey, I've been thinking about doing this, too! Like we all can come up with our own ranking from our experiences playing with the figures, and then compare them to come up with our "official" ranking.

Doomsday is close to the bottom!!!!
Old August 16th, 2010, 12:30 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I love it! Also, to make playtesting easier and to give playtesters more of a chance to share and discuss strategy, I think we might consider opening up a C3G competitive armies thread.
Anyway, since you started this one Scapemage, I'm happy to see you being in charge of initial rankings and all of that. Definitely use the official rankings as a guideline when assembling the rankings here.
The only one I can think of for sure is ... Darkseid is at least an A if not an A+!
Other strong candidates for A rankings:

Superman, Flash (Barry Allen), Deadpool, and Wolverine.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 16th, 2010, 12:37 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I love it! Also, to make playtesting easier and to give playtesters more of a chance to share and discuss strategy, I think we might consider opening up a C3G competitive armies thread.
Anyway, since you started this one Scapemage, I'm happy to see you being in charge of initial rankings and all of that. Definitely use the official rankings as a guideline when assembling the rankings here.
The only one I can think of for sure is ... Darkseid is at least an A if not an A+!
Other strong candidates for A rankings:

Superman, Flash (Barry Allen), Deadpool, and Wolverine.
Darkseid IMO is A-/A range, because his move is slow. Flash is by far A+.

I will get started, but feel free to chime in, especially on units I don't have (All the Xmen, not counting Deadpool).

Old August 16th, 2010, 12:50 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Darn it, I wrote a long response and the internet cut out.

Anyway, I'll try to help out if I can, but I am no way as good as SpiderPoison or Jexik. Considering I thought Dr. Doom II was really crappy.
Old August 16th, 2010, 01:07 PM

Well I'm off to a good start. I'll do some more later. Some of the links don't include all the words (Ex. Catwoman) but that's because I did my best to copy them from the Books of Index.

Old August 16th, 2010, 01:16 PM
...has moist legs

Well, I'd probably disagree with some of those already, but ESPECIALLY Joker!!! I'd probably put him at A-. He allows you to control the other army! Just keep order markers off of people who are close enough to hurt Joker, and don't bother using his special except in dire circumstances! He stays in the start zone, while you have your other figures do the heavy hitting! Joker is GOOD.

Oh, and Joker only needs one marker per turn, to activate his Chaos ability, so he shouldn't be in red.
Old August 16th, 2010, 01:26 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Have there been C3G tournaments held in the same way as the tournaments that the origianal Power Rankings thread was based on? (Double-blind army selection on a variety of maps)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 16th, 2010, 01:39 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I believe there's only been one tourney so far where C3G units were included, and only World's Finest was out at that point.
I believe Darkseid had the best showing of the bunch there.
I would say based on these rankings that Alfred and Batman are well placed, Green Arrow is just a tad too high, and Darkseid (best special attack in the game but still incredibly intimidating in melee) is definitely ranked too low! I'd also put Joker up to at least C+ because he can be extremely effective without ever taking a turn with him.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 16th, 2010, 01:41 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think they're all A+.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 16th, 2010, 01:45 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I think they're all A+.
Seriously, flattery will get you no where. I am very confident that if we had World's Finest to do over, they would not come out the same now. Honestly, I think this has been a huge learning process, but we are just now getting really good at it (across the board; some of us were better than others when things started out.)

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old August 16th, 2010, 01:58 PM

Yep - I think that Darkseid ended up about 10 points too cheap, personally, that Superman is spot on but at least A- for his cost (though more and more special attacks are bringing him down), Batman is spot on but B/B+ for his cost, Count Vertigo and Two-Face probably don't quite hold up to their cost most of the time, and the Street Thugs are at least a solid B+ thanks to having four ranged attacks a turn and hero bonding.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy