Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Closed Thread

Old April 19th, 2010, 03:16 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Welcome to the C3G Playtesting Thread!

What is this thread for?

Every C3G unit is designed to be well-balanced within our game. In order to do that, we playtest every unit multiple times to ensure their point cost and powers are in check. We need your help to playtest our units and make sure they are just as fun an balanced as we envision them.

In this thread, you will find a list of the units currently available for playtesting, as well as resources to make playtesting as easy as possible.

How do I playtest?

Below in the next post, you will find a list of units currently available for playtesting. Each unit will have a number of "Open" slots (each of which can be taken up by one playtester), and a link to the Lead Designer of that unit. If you would like to sign up to test a unit, simply post in this thread indicating which unit you are signing up for. Then, send a Private Message to the Lead Designer asking for the latest version of the design. You can only be signed up for one unit at a time.

Once you've signed up, simply play two complete games of C3G Heroscape using the unit. As you go, fill out the Public Playtesting Form with details about the games and your thoughts on the unit. If you have any questions about the form, check out our Playtesting FAQ. When you finish, send the Lead Designer a Private Message with the completed form, and post back here mentioning that you've finished. Playtest complete!

Do I get any rewards for playtesting?

Yes! C3G operates on a Reward Point system, explained in the Ally and Fan Reward Thread. When you sign-up for a playtest, it is your responsibility to subtract one point from your points total in the Rewards Thread. When you complete a playtest, you can give yourself three points, effectively netting 2 points per test.

You can spend your points to officially design units for C3G, among other rewards. Check out the C3G Reward Shop for more information.

Last edited by IAmBatman; September 2nd, 2022 at 08:08 PM.
Old April 19th, 2010, 04:13 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Units Available for Playtesting
Units are listed top to bottom from oldest to newest. If you are unsure which unit you would like to test, consider testing the oldest unit.

Misty Knight (Splash)
- Open
- Open
- Open

Priority Tests: If a design has a double red exclamation mark (!!) before its name, it is a Priority design (and needs to be completed as soon as possible) or Reevaluation test. Testing a Priority unit grants you 1 additional Reward Point, for a total of 4 points instead of 3.

Suspended Units: Occasionally, the C3G Heroes will temporarily suspend a unit while its power level is being reevaluated. Suspended units should not be used in playtests unless specifically requested by a Hero.

The following units are currently Suspended from testing or are currently being reevaluated:

None

If you request a Playtest, post your request here, and please PM the Lead Designer requesting the design.

A3n; Arch-vile; Arkham; Dr. Jekyll; Ericth74; FreshFoods;fret_gurglo; IAmBatman; japes; Karat; Lord Pyre; LordVenoc; MrNobody; quozl; Ronin; Scapemage; Soundwarp SG-1; Splash;Tornado; Yodaking; Zakizzryn

Last edited by Splash; August 27th, 2023 at 01:05 PM.
Old April 19th, 2010, 09:17 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Playtesting Sign-up

Old OP:
Spoiler Alert!

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Scapemage; August 5th, 2018 at 12:24 AM.
Old April 19th, 2010, 10:03 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I would like to sign up for a playtest for Poison Ivy.

Attention Readers: So I will now click on the link to Poison Ivy, and it will take me to her thread, where I can contact the Lead Designer, and ask for the most recent sheet to playtest. In the future, those Design threads will be set to private, but we will have links here to contact the Lead Designer by PM so that you can request the current version to playtest.
PM sent

Do we have to request to playtest our own design?

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old April 19th, 2010, 10:56 AM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll try out Colossus.
Old April 19th, 2010, 12:49 PM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!

I would like to sign up for a playtest for Colossus.

Master Tang's Comic Customs
Most Recent Custom: 7/10 Hand Ninja & Karate Kid
Master Tang's Comics & Gaming Blog Update 7/30
MASTER TANG - An Honored Ally of C3G

Old April 19th, 2010, 12:55 PM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Attention Readers: So I will now click on the link to Poison Ivy, and it will take me to her thread, where I can contact the Lead Designer, and ask for the most recent sheet to playtest. In the future, those Design threads will be set to private, but we will have links here to contact the Lead Designer by PM so that you can request the current version to playtest.
Quote:
If you request a Playtest, post your request here, and please wait for a response from the Lead Designer. Thanks.
Sorry I am a bit confused. Do I request to playtest here and just way for a response from the Lead Designer? Or do I request to playtest here and also send a PM to the Lead Designer requesting to playtest?

Master Tang's Comic Customs
Most Recent Custom: 7/10 Hand Ninja & Karate Kid
Master Tang's Comics & Gaming Blog Update 7/30
MASTER TANG - An Honored Ally of C3G

Old April 19th, 2010, 04:54 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Does It Pass? -
How Many Points? -
Brief Discription -

Map -
Units -

The Fight -

Who Won? -

Last edited by Griffin; August 7th, 2011 at 06:36 PM.
Old April 19th, 2010, 05:42 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I, too, will be playtesting Colossus. *PMs self*

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 19th, 2010, 06:07 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Just to clarify, here's the process:

1) Post here signing up for an available playtest, as I'm about to:

Sign me up for Poison Ivy, please!

2) The Lead Designer of the design you signed up for will then pm you the latest card (Sir Galahad in this case). However, if it's a public design thread, this is unnecessary and doesn't need to happen (so don't worry about it, Sir G). If it's a future, private design thread, you'll have no other way of seeing what to playtest, though.

3) After you're done with the playtest, you need to get it back to the Lead Designer. If the thread is public, you can just post it in the thread. If the thread is private, you'll need to use a pm or email to the lead designer.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 19th, 2010, 06:07 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Quote:
I would like to sign up for a playtest for Poison Ivy.

PM sent

Do we have to request to playtest our own design?
Not request - but sign up, so we know your plans and can update the first post.

Edit: First post updated.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 19th, 2010, 06:37 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Just to clarify, here's the process:

1) Post here signing up for an available playtest, as I'm about to:

Sign me up for Poison Ivy, please!

2) The Lead Designer of the design you signed up for will then pm you the latest card (Sir Galahad in this case). However, if it's a public design thread, this is unnecessary and doesn't need to happen (so don't worry about it, Sir G). If it's a future, private design thread, you'll have no other way of seeing what to playtest, though.

3) After you're done with the playtest, you need to get it back to the Lead Designer. If the thread is public, you can just post it in the thread. If the thread is private, you'll need to use a pm or email to the lead designer.

This brings to mind something that may be missing from our rules. If all of our selections and designs are done in private, how would an ally or sidekick know what they can playtest? It seems like there needs to be a public list of "Designs In Progress" (just the name of the figure, no more).
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy