Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 7th, 2022, 01:49 AM

Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3V/SoV Question Dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreThaGiant View Post

Quote:
Q: When a unit that has or had an Order Marker dies, does the Lion of Punjab deactivate?
A: Yes.
When a unit that has/had an OM dies, the Lion of Punjab power becomes deactivated.
I really had a problem with this for a while because it seems to conflict with Rygarn’s ruling for his own Chrono-Key power

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Book of Rygarn View Post

-Rulings and Clarifications-
Quote:
Q: Can you use Chrono-Key to move an order marker from a card whose figures have all been destroyed to a different card?
A: Yes. An army card whose figures have all been destroyed is still in your army.
So I did some research to try to articulate my case that one of these rulings is incorrect. Then I ran across this, and spotted the difference in the wording of their powers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
From the Official FAQ:
Quote:
- VALIANT ARMY DEFENSE BONUS : Army With Valiant and Non-Valiant Units
If my non-Valiant figures are destroyed, and only Valiant figures are left on the battlefield, can the 4th Massachusetts Line use their Valiant Army Defense Bonus?
Yes. (Hasbro FAQ)
This ruling tell us that "you control" only includes figures on the battlefield, while "in your army" includes all army cards in your army.
Ranjit's Lion of Punjab power is a "Army Cards you control" power while Rygarn's Chrono-Key power is an "Army Card in your army" power.

Take a look at my custom
Take a look at my map
Some thoughts on Drafting Treasure Glyphs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs