View Single Post

Old October 18th, 2009, 05:05 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Tournament Armies Played

510 in the 510 (January 2008)
This was a draft tournament. You can see what 16 units I brought here. I was proud of my first tournament going 1-4. Win against CRS Buddy, losses to Wind Lane, Satyr, and 1moreheroscaper.

Bay Area Brawl (NHSD 2008)
There were many little events going on and I got in a total of 6 games, going 3-3. You can read what I played and so forth here. Losses to 1moreheroscaper and HexEnductionHour. Wins against dnutt and John.

NorCal New Year-New Army (February 2009)
Not quite sure how well I did here, but I seem to recall going 3-2 for my first winning record. I brought Nilfheim, 4th x3, and Rats x2 (we switched armies after each game though) Win against Satyr, loss to Racer X.

SoCal Slaughter (NHSD 2009)
I played Mimring, Zetacron, Grimnak, Nerak, and Heavies x2 (520) at my first Socal tournament going 3-1 with some close matches, and some solid wins (for both sides too). A bye and loss to Oogie da Bruce.

SF Bay Area Draft (July 2010)
As this was a draft tourney so my army changed every game, but I played the Greenscales in four games and I also made use of the Microcorp and Braxas. You can read more on what armies I played and how they played here. I went 3-2 for fourth place. Wins against fresno_bob's son, cmgames, and grimfang. Losses to Menchi and dnutt.

SoCal Slaughter (NHSD 2010)
I played 10th x3, AE, Marcus and Raelin (515) at my second Socal tournament going 5-0 for first place. Battle report here. Wins against CharosinCharge, Everyone Loves Raelin, Leotheanimal87,Counterstrike, and Gamerhusband.

SoCal Slaughter (NHSD 2011)
I played Microcorp x2, Warforged Soldiers x3 and Raelin (520) at my third Socal tournament going 2-2 for sixth place. Battle report here. Losses to CharosinCharge and Leotheanimal87 and wins against King Of The Marro and Oogie da Bruce.

Overall: 20-14 for a 58.8% win rate

Last edited by S1R_ART0R1US; October 20th, 2011 at 03:27 PM.