Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 10th, 2007, 01:14 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness
S1R_ART0R1US's Custom Units (11/26/08)

This is the first custom unit I have made. I made it because I felt there were too many d20 powers, and not any way to back them up or make them better. There are a few units, like Khosumet anf the Glyph of Lodin, but there are many more for attack and def. I used the Tarn Viking with a spear for the figure. Without any further ado:

Note: I saw the typo in the Lucky Spirit Description: "dies roll"

Here's my entry for Taeblewalker's Common Hero Contest:

Here's another common hero I made to help out the Heavy Gruts and Blade Gruts with Range:

Custom from Taeblewalker's Unique Hero contest that got 23.5 out of 25:

Newest custom for Taeblewalker's Custom Unique Squad contest (another contest! I owe the guy much props!):

Last edited by S1R_ART0R1US; September 1st, 2010 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Additions
Old December 10th, 2007, 02:11 AM

Vlad the Impaler has disabled reputation
good thing you're not sure, he should be 80 points. luck aura, he may be worth 90...

alot of people say life is like a card game. well, I have news for them: in the card games, the bad hand does not yell back at you.
Old December 10th, 2007, 02:38 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Thanks for the feedback. After I posted it I compared it to the other viking champions and found it was much too inexpensive.
Old December 10th, 2007, 09:01 AM

ICOOLDUDE has disabled reputation
For Luck Aura does the +1 apply to special attack rolls? (for instance)
Old December 10th, 2007, 12:18 PM

areo5000 has disabled reputation
he would be yousfull for my cration joshawa
Old December 10th, 2007, 12:25 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US
Thanks for the feedback. After I posted it I compared it to the other viking champions and found it was much too inexpensive.
Yeah, 80 points!

Excellent custom.
Old December 10th, 2007, 03:01 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death!
I don't think a +die roll benefit is quite as helpful as attack or defense. I think he should be about 70 points. Cool idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old December 10th, 2007, 06:50 PM

ReqMan is surprisingly tart
I like it too, particularly as I have spent some time trying to building up my own viking army.

I would suggest to make the Luck Aura perhaps 3 or 4 range. Aura 1 isnt really helpful as the only figures that bond with a Human Champion dont need luck+1, and therefore figures that do need it wont be adjacent to Durgrim very often. Then make him 80 points.

I already have a custom with "Aura of Confidence" which gives +2 to D20 rolls for any figure within 4 clear sight spaces. He's worth 110 points, so a +1 with reasonable stats would be good at 80 points.

I also have a custom viking hero & a viking squad using the Tarn figures. I might look at creating a new custom hero figure for Durgrim so that he looks different enough to the Tarn (and custom viking squad).
Check em out if you want a larger viking army...

Nice work!
Old December 10th, 2007, 07:00 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReqMan

I would suggest to make the Luck Aura perhaps 3 or 4 range.
That's a good idea!
Old December 11th, 2007, 08:25 AM

Ted has disabled reputation
Nicely done. Did you repaint the figure at all or is it just one of the Tarn?
Old December 12th, 2007, 09:00 PM
Under Taro's Banner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICOOLDUDE
For Luck Aura does the +1 apply to special attack rolls? (for instance)
Yes, it would. I'll update the card soon. I think I'm just going to change the point value to 75.
Old May 5th, 2008, 11:23 AM
Under Taro's Banner

Re: S1R_ART0R1US's Custom Units

Bump, new units added

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards