Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old April 29th, 2013, 11:31 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
superfrog's maps -- OP redone + Vixen updated 3/16

Check out my maps below! Most are available for online play here. Enjoy!

Current Featured Map:

Compact build instructions. It uses 1 RotV, with 2 random glyphs and 2 optional random treasure glyphs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other Favorites (by Master Set Usage):

RotV:

Arboretum build instructions. It uses 1 RotV, 1 RttFF, and 1 TJ, with 2 random glyphs.

Calida build instructions. It uses 1 RotV, 1 RttFF, and 1 VW, with 2 random glyphs.
Two earlier versions (1, 2) of this map were nominated for WoS; both were not inducted (0-2, 0-1-withdrawn).

Other RotV maps:
Spoiler Alert!

RotV+ BftU:

Clear Cut build instructions. It uses 1 RotV, 1 BftU, and 1 RttFF, with 2 random glyphs and 2 treasure glyphs.

SotM:

By a Thread build instructions. It uses 1 SotM, 1 RttFF, and 1 TT, with 2 random glyphs.

Throughline build instructions. It uses 1 SotM and 1 RttFF, with 2 random glyphs.

Vixen build instructions. It uses 1 SotM, 1 TT, and 1 VW, with 2 random glyphs.

Other SotM maps:
Spoiler Alert!

SotM + BftU:

Turmoil build instructions. It uses 1 BftU, 1 SotM, and 1 RttFF, with 2 random glyphs.
This map has been inducted into WoS (4-0).

Wingspan build instructions. It uses 1 SotM, 1 BftU, and 1 TJ, with 2 random glyphs.
An earlier version of this map (link) was nominated for WoS; it was not inducted (0-2).

Other SotM + BftU maps:
Spoiler Alert!

BftU:

Canary build instructions. It uses 2 BftU and 1 TJ, with 2 random glyphs.
This map has been inducted into WoS (3-1).

Styx and Stones build instructions. It uses 1 BftU, 1 FotA, and 1 VW, with 2 random glyphs.

Other BftU maps:
Spoiler Alert!

BftU + M:tCB:

Grayscale build instructions. It uses 1 BftU, 1 M:tCB, and 1 RttFF, with 2 random glyphs.

Other BftU + M:tCB maps:
Spoiler Alert!

M:tCB:

Areopagus build instructions. It uses 2 M:tCB, 1 VW, and 1 FotA, with 2 random glyphs.

Blackberry build instructions. It uses 2 M:tCB and 2 RttFF, with 2 random glyphs.
This map was nominated for WoS. It was not inducted (1-1).

Succession build instructions. It uses 2 M:tCB, 1 TT, and 1 TJ, with 2 random glyphs.

Other M:tCB maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Even more (older + less good) maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by superfrog; March 17th, 2024 at 12:57 AM.
Old April 30th, 2013, 01:09 PM
has been BANNED

Sarcastic Man is surprisingly tart
Re: Superfrog's Maps!

This looks like a fun map to play, keep up the good work +rep.
~SM
Old April 30th, 2013, 09:59 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Superfrog's Maps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic Man View Post
This looks like a fun map to play, keep up the good work +rep.
~SM
Thanks Sarcastic Man!

Again, please comment. I'm open to any and all suggestions!
Old May 4th, 2013, 06:02 PM
This is merely a joke.

Re: Superfrog's Maps -- Dark and Deep added 5/4

Bumping for a new map, Dark and Deep.
Old May 20th, 2013, 06:40 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Howdy, I did my Calibrax tests on Silence and Solitude, and I really like the look of it. It is near impossible to kill Raelin though when she gets on those single-hexers.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old May 20th, 2013, 08:36 PM
This is merely a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
Howdy, I did my Calibrax tests on Silence and Solitude, and I really like the look of it. It is near impossible to kill Raelin though when she gets on those single-hexers.
Thanks for running a few games on it!

I assume you mean the stone spaces in the center of the map? I had an earlier version where they weren't so high. I might see about tinkering it a little bit to make it less Raelin-friendly. Let me know how any future games go.

EDIT: The highest space in the middle is just as high as the outside wings' high points. Were you referring to those? Lowering the middle would allow the wings to get a better shot on the middle, but I'm not sure which hexes you had a concern with.

Last edited by superfrog; May 20th, 2013 at 09:13 PM.
Old May 20th, 2013, 09:29 PM

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Any of them, depending on where you want to setup you can put her on any and against pretty much anything she's rolling 4 defense dice. And it only takes 1 OM.

Old May 20th, 2013, 09:35 PM
This is merely a joke.

Well, I might see about making them all level 4 (or is it 5) whatever the level under the current one fight now is. I'll have to look at the map closer again, but I think with a few rotations I can get the single-hexes on the grass hills a little farther away from the center of the action.
Old May 21st, 2013, 05:02 PM

You could make the middle of the map symmetrical by making the top layer one 4 hex slab.

Old May 21st, 2013, 09:11 PM
This is merely a joke.

Huh, I hadn't thought of that. That would go on top of the 6 hex slab that's already there?

EDIT:

Lowered the middle to a 4-hex slab on level 4 and rotated the level 5's out away from the center of the map, and fixed some tile placement errors (floating level 2 water?!?!?), etc.

New link for Silence and Solitude

Last edited by superfrog; November 20th, 2013 at 12:13 AM.
Old June 8th, 2013, 12:56 PM
This is merely a joke.

Re: Superfrog's Maps -- Silence and Solitude revised 5/21

I have made an online version of this map, which has been added to the Online HS Maps ad Figures Database!
Old June 10th, 2013, 03:13 PM
This is merely a joke.

Re: Superfrog's Maps -- Silence and Solitude revised 5/21

New map!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios