Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old February 19th, 2016, 05:36 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Exclamation Ticalla! ScapeCon 2022 Discount

Welcome to My Trade Thread!
I make custom Ticalla Jungle terrain, and quite honestly it's better than the Heroscape expansion. My positive trades speak for themselves, b/c people like it and want it! I mean, who really wants to pay a hundred dollars for a few jungle trees and some spiders anyway?! My trees are very sturdy and good quality, check out the pictures below.

TREES/BUSHES
There will be one large tree, accompanied by 2 smaller ones, just like the original set. The Jungle pieces for the bushes used by Hasbro in the original Ticalla set have been found!! There are 4 plants that go into the original bushes, 3 of which can be found for EXACT matches. I use the 3 exact matches for my bushes and an alternate.

OFFER
This is a high quality product and I put in a lot of time to make these, which is significant b/c like most of you I'm a full-time father, husband, student and employee as well as an avid Heroscaper...so finding time to do this is valuable, but still cheaper than you buying the rare Heroscape jungle set. All sales will be through PayPal. I will not ship internationally. All shipments will be carefully boxed and padded, USPS tracking included. I will not begin building the set for you until we've agreed on a trade or sale. If you are buying, I require payment up front. Once I've completed your set I'll send tracking info. Expect ~2weeks from time of purchase to time of shipping.

In summary:
Full set = $50 + FREE SHIPPING
Special Offer: $40/set for anyone attending ScapeCon 2022!!!

(I'm open to either trading or selling...but trading is preferred)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heroscape Wants
Capuans X1
Repulsors X4
Deepwrym Drow X3

Good trades with: GUILD_WARRIOR, Tiranx X2, CrazyTankster X3, dart48 X2, reverie, Raudalfr Shieldcrusher, Porkins, TheSparkleInYourWater, Kramdb X2, Scott H. (2 sets, local trade), OrcElfArmyOne X2, arp12 X4, The 4th Horseman, I LIKE PI, Brad E., Rathburn, Spritemichealer, dreamscaper, BiggaBullfrog, Scaperedude, CJtheMighty, Leaf_It X3, AznScape, WarBeast, Anthony(YouTube Subscriber), Cristian(YouTube Subscriber), thehandofzarquon, The Dewk X2, Pentius, Jet, Tom, RedWorld, Fireemblemrox, 09167, VVildeyedjoker, Jet, heroscaper2010
Pending Trades with:

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; April 12th, 2022 at 02:33 PM. Reason: updated trades
Old February 20th, 2016, 10:48 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Thumbs up Re: adoney's (2/19/16) Trade/sale list! - Ticalla

Just had a great trade with adoney. Those extra DnD figures went to good use for the beauties below! Ended up getting six trees.

adoney's work is very high quality and I actually like it better than the original Ticalla Jungle. Just need to trade for some bushes now, and I will probably have my Ticalla Jungle pieces up for trade on my trade thread.

Thanks again adoney.
Old February 21st, 2016, 09:58 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: adoney's (2/19/16) Trade/sale list! - Ticalla

Grish's tutorial is good, the time and the materials for those are a good trade. I have made a many of those as well.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 22nd, 2016, 11:03 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker
Re: adoney's (2/19/16) Trade/sale list! - Ticalla

Had a great transaction with Adoney's. He contacted me with some questions, made a decision and sent payment right away. Also left positive feed back, which is always welcome. very easy to deal with. Thanks again brother!.

Rich S.
GUILD_WARRIOR
Old March 4th, 2016, 11:14 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: adoney's(2/19/16)Trade/sale list!-Ticalla, LOTR Risk, Le

Added Non-Heroscape Haves for trade.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 6th, 2016, 04:11 AM

Custom Ticalla Bushes added to trade list!

Now you can trade for or buy a full Ticalla set for only $50 value!

Sir Heroscape's Content

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; April 4th, 2016 at 02:27 AM.
Old March 7th, 2016, 12:15 PM

Added details for non-heroscape trades.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 9th, 2016, 06:20 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

Just completed a fantastic trade with @adoney . The terrain (pine trees and jungle trees) looks fantastic. They were packed well, even mangaging to survive the box being smushed a little bit. I would highly recommend adoney as a trader.

My trade thread, now with Classic, C3V and SoV units!
All units come with cards.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51709
Old March 21st, 2016, 03:15 AM

dart48 knows what's in an order marker dart48 knows what's in an order marker

Just completed a swap for 2 full sets of ticalla terrain. Loving the work, very well done, and would gladly work with again!
Old March 21st, 2016, 11:52 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I also seen adoney's work at a tournament I was at. The quality of his ticalla sets are well done and very sturdy.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 2nd, 2016, 09:55 PM

reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Very happy with my new, handmade Ticalla terrain. Thank You!

Old May 15th, 2016, 12:57 AM

kramdb Woo who?

These custom jungle pieces are very sturdy and look amazing with any Heroscape structure that I have built with them. I am actually in the process of purchasing more from Sir Heroscape (one more for me and one for a friend of mine). Photos below.

Thanks again Sir,
Devin

[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]
[/IMG]

Last edited by kramdb; May 28th, 2016 at 12:53 AM. Reason: Added pictures

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades