Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

View Poll Results: Are you enjoying/involved in watching my battle reports?
Not at all 1 1.32%
They're alright 5 6.58%
I like em 11 14.47%
Great job, I watch em 23 30.26%
Love em! Look forward to each new video. 38 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 14th, 2016, 10:15 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Sir H's Battle Reports/Results

BATTLE REPORTS/RESULTS

Tournament Battle Reports
Here will be a list of the tournaments I've attended, my record, armies played and battle reports: Enjoy!
Tournament Record: 202-89
Spoiler Alert!

Online Tournaments

Record: 14-15
Spoiler Alert!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; October 19th, 2022 at 07:13 PM.
Old January 14th, 2016, 10:53 PM

SpriteMichaeler knows what's in an order marker SpriteMichaeler knows what's in an order marker
Re: adoney's Battle Reports - YouTube Channel

Ever thought about live streaming on Twitch? I'd watch that. Working on getting a camera rig to hopefully stream myself
Old January 15th, 2016, 03:10 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

That's a thought...to be honest, I've never really gotten into Twitch. I'll have to look into it a little more. Either way, if I were to do live streaming, I'd probably need a more substantial following. Right now I just wanna build a good network.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpriteMichaeler View Post
Ever thought about live streaming on Twitch? I'd watch that. Working on getting a camera rig to hopefully stream myself

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old January 15th, 2016, 08:29 AM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

I loved Captain Canuck and Legoboy. I like wiker, too. I'm excited that another 'scaper is going to be doing videos for me to watch!

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old January 16th, 2016, 05:53 PM

First post updated with videos embedded.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old January 16th, 2016, 05:56 PM

List updated

Sir Heroscape's Content

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; March 4th, 2016 at 06:08 AM.
Old January 16th, 2016, 08:01 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Subscribed without a second of hesitation.

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.

Last edited by mtl1998; January 16th, 2016 at 08:02 PM. Reason: It actually took me a day to subscribe.. Forgot to yesterday. Heh, oops.
Old January 18th, 2016, 03:02 AM

Thanks @mtl1998 glad you're interested! Feel free to leave any comments on them or whatever and get involved eventually when I get enough people following, my goal is to give the followers opportunities to choose the maps/armies we use in our videos as well as other fun stuff

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old January 20th, 2016, 09:54 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Cool! Just subscribed.
Old January 23rd, 2016, 08:54 AM

List updated

Sir Heroscape's Content

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; March 4th, 2016 at 06:13 AM.
Old January 29th, 2016, 12:03 AM

List updated

Sir Heroscape's Content

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; March 4th, 2016 at 06:20 AM.
Old February 2nd, 2016, 02:33 AM

List updated

Sir Heroscape's Content

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; March 4th, 2016 at 06:22 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports