Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old October 6th, 2018, 03:36 AM

Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Strack9's Maps

I've got Virtualscape! Now to figure out how to post some maps. (working through the How to share Your Maps With The World thread by LongHeroscaper)

Take a look at my custom
Take a look at my map
Some thoughts on Drafting Treasure Glyphs

Last edited by Strack9; October 11th, 2018 at 02:38 AM. Reason: making progress
Old October 6th, 2018, 03:37 AM

Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Strack9's Maps

Success!

Here's "Crossing the Line"

I wanted to make a map using only a SotM and TJ. So that was the starting point for this one.

Take a look at my custom
Take a look at my map

Last edited by Strack9; October 14th, 2018 at 12:34 AM. Reason: adding link to map
Old October 6th, 2018, 04:22 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Cool map! I'm glad that thread worked for you. Here's a few VS tips that have helped me.
  • Go to Configuration -> Preferences and uncheck the 'Display table' box. While you're there, change the background to white.
  • Take your map picture from a little lower, and zoom in as far as you can.
  • Upload a PDF as well, so we can check out all the details.

From what I can see, this map looks like a great start to this thread!
Old October 9th, 2018, 05:32 PM

Thanks for the tips superfrog! They were very helpful. (Map post updated) Please let me know if there's anything other things I can do to improve the end-user experience.

Take a look at my custom
Take a look at my map

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios