Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 31st, 2012, 09:35 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
MegaSilver's Customs -- Critical Role DnD minis!

Check out the new listing of Customs here! https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...18#post2471118

---------

What happens to those Swogs when their Riders get killed? For those not captured again, they go Feral into Aquilla's forests. Though if captured again they still retain their training.

The mini for this figure is Smilodon (Sabertooth Tiger) - Kingmaker #30 Pathfinder Battles.

NAME = FERAL SWOG

GENERAL = AQUILLA
SPECIES = SWOG
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON HERO
CLASS = PREDATOR
PERSONALITY = WILD
SIZE/HEIGHT = LARGE 6
BASE SIZE = NORMAL DOUBLE

LIFE = 3
MOVE = 8
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3
POINTS = 50

DISENGAGE
Feral Swog is never attacked when leaving an engagement.

BEAST TRAINING
Feral Swog has the class of Beast instead of what is listed on this card while there is at least one friendly Orc.

SWIFT STRIKE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 3.
If this Feral Swog started this turn unengaged, the defending figure rolls 1 fewer defense die.

Spoiler Alert!

-------------------

Older Customs
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by MegaSilver; August 10th, 2021 at 03:24 PM.
Old January 31st, 2012, 09:41 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!
Re: War Horse of Troy -- MegaSilver's Customs

I love the idea itself, but the card has a few errors. Firstly, targeted is spelled with one t, not two. Secondly, it should read, when the War Horse is targeted. The about is unnecessary. Also, it should read roll a combat die, and the figure does not receive a wound, it receives one wound. I think. Not sure on the last one.
On the other hand, this is a great first draft. + rep!
Old January 31st, 2012, 09:44 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Well, as I clicked the link I was really excited, ready to see a Trojan Horse custom!

But this is neat too, a very original mechanic. A slow moving ranged figure (Syvarris comes to mind) would absolutely love this. The horse really adds a whole new level of strategy to army building, because by drafting a horse you draft speed. The only issue is the length of the text, but I have no idea how'd one would circumvent that.

All in all, a fine custom. Nice job on your first custom!
Old January 31st, 2012, 09:56 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Since my brother is more of a History nut than I am (somewhat, since we both really excel in science), he said that in the Greek period Troy had some of the best trained horses of the area.
Old January 31st, 2012, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
I love the idea itself, but the card has a few errors. Firstly, targeted is spelled with one t, not two. Secondly, it should read, when the War Horse is targeted. The about is unnecessary. Also, it should read roll a combat die, and the figure does not receive a wound, it receives one wound. I think. Not sure on the last one.
On the other hand, this is a great first draft. + rep!
And I thought I had caught all the typos. Thanks! I'll get that edited tomorrow.
Old January 31st, 2012, 10:45 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

About what you said in the 3FG thread about a SoV nomination, well, I've watched the SoV long enough to know that the War Horse wouldn't get reviewed because it doesn't really have a mini. If you can find a horse mini with wide availability, maybe, but not as it is right now.

It's definitely a good custom though.

Old February 1st, 2012, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
About what you said in the 3FG thread about a SoV nomination, well, I've watched the SoV long enough to know that the War Horse wouldn't get reviewed because it doesn't really have a mini. If you can find a horse mini with wide availability, maybe, but not as it is right now.

It's definitely a good custom though.
So you are saying that since this mini is the right type to get nominated? But this was the only set of minis that are in scale and widely availbable. Other minis are far off in scale or rare to find (DnD WarHorse, for example.)
Old February 1st, 2012, 10:35 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

The "problem" with this idea is that you have taken away the line of sight on the rider by not having him on the horse.
Old February 1st, 2012, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
The "problem" with this idea is that you have taken away the line of sight on the rider by not having him on the horse.
The intent was that if you could target (aka see) the Horse, then you could attack the rider instead of the Horse. The issue I had was trying to make that apparent on the card using official nomenclature, which I apparently did not do.

How would you suggest I rewrite it to correct that issue?
Old February 1st, 2012, 10:47 AM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
The intent was that if you could target (aka see) the Horse, then you could attack the rider instead of the Horse. The issue I had was trying to make that apparent on the card using official nomenclature, which I apparently did not do.

But if you cant see the horse the rider could still be seen depending on the height of the rider
Old February 1st, 2012, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

But if you cant see the horse the rider could still be seen depending on the height of the rider
True, but this is a game not a simulation.

Some issues cannot be avoided.
Old February 1st, 2012, 10:59 AM
has been BANNED

Quote:

True, but this is a game not a simulation.

Some issues cannot be avoided.
Which is probably why Theracus can CARRY a figure but they can't RIDE him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards