Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 31st, 2015, 07:39 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Sir Heroscape's customs

Sir Heroscape's Custom Units

Welcome one and all to my Heroscape custom units thread!! Here you'll find a wide variety of who knows what. To be honest, I don't have too much of a theme other than cool. If it's a cool concept or a cool figure...I'll do something with it. So let me know what you think!

I've been working on many of these for over a year...but that doesn't mean they're perfect. I feel pretty good about most of them, but any and all feedback would be nice. I'm still playtesting some, and others are even still under revision.

CHOPPING BLOCK
Feedback Requested

Below are a number of current projects I'm working up to for the SoV. They are in order of readiness. I'm curious to see what you all have to say regarding some of them as I'm kind of dividing my time between which one suits my fancy and playtesting them and altering them all somewhat simultaneously.

SoV PREP/IDEAS/RAW DESIGN
Spoiler Alert!

PLAYTESTING
Spoiler Alert!

SoV READY

IN TIMEOUT/ON HOLD
Spoiler Alert!

PERSONAL CUSTOMS
Spoiler Alert!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; August 29th, 2020 at 02:40 AM. Reason: cleaning this up
Old January 5th, 2016, 07:46 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: adoney's customs

The suspense is killing me.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old January 6th, 2016, 07:48 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

hahah...don't worry the wait will be worth it. I've got some pretty cool stuff (at least I like to think so ) and I should be ready for my first post today. I've got a number of projects in the works...but today should be my first official post. Likely afternoon...gotta make some finishing touches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
The suspense is killing me.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old January 6th, 2016, 09:24 PM

(relocated)

Sir Heroscape's Content

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; July 2nd, 2016 at 06:57 AM. Reason: put in OP
Old January 6th, 2016, 09:25 PM

(relocated)

Sir Heroscape's Content

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; July 2nd, 2016 at 07:00 AM. Reason: added to OP
Old January 6th, 2016, 09:31 PM

(relocated)

Sir Heroscape's Content

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; July 2nd, 2016 at 07:01 AM. Reason: added to OP
Old January 6th, 2016, 10:45 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Arrow Re: adoney's customs

Wow, you weren't kidding, that's a lot. Here's my basic feedback:

Spoiler Alert!

Wording's a bit of an issue, but I've got to say, though, you've got some pretty impressive paint jobs and resculpts in these.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old January 7th, 2016, 07:31 AM

@TheAverageFan thank you for your comments and feedback I really appreciate it. Below are my comments and responses...

Astaroth
-I agree...molten flight should be in place of a normal attack so that she can't attack all figures while moving and then do a normal attack - good point...with lava defense...I'll just change to when rolling she'll add one automatic shield

Barduk
-Yep...I'll take out "barduk may use his..." (reword movement special)
-so, I'm a little confused, are you saying you think he should have more life?
-yep confusing wording - will simplify

Captain Moroni
- good point about the range cap...I may consider putting a value on that
- figures should receive passing swipe...will revise

Coyle
-Fresh Air keeps him from being invincible, but it seems like it'd be simpler just to remove it and make it so Water Stealth only protects him from Ranged Attacks Great insight I AGREE!!

Deathly Duo
-hhmmmm great point...well stated....maybe do a special similar to the Warmongers exoskeleton?

Easur
- hahah...I'll admit it was one of my first custom's....I wanted to make it more of a humanoid shade...but it didn't really work out lol

Fallen Hero
- good point...maybe 3 def?

Robber
-size I think was an oversight to be honest...good catch
-bonding...I thought I'd change it up

Ghiliel
-was will to live too complicated? do you kinda get what I was going for? ways to fix it?

Glanion
-ditto...I really like him too , really fun to play with

Gorrok
- honestly he's one I'm still working on...haven't quite figured him out...a friend came up with his concept...and he's subject to change...we're reworking him

Knuguk
-haha...great point...that's an easy way to keep track of it...lol...thanks...I'll make that alteration.

Minions of Ast
-Yes. and I've play tested them a lot and you're right, they've proven
strategic but even with rebirth tend not to be too over powered

Og'ulai
-Now that you mention it...I think when I've playtested him, he hasn't died...I think you're right....his points should be much higher for that kind of special...good catch.

Ryka
-Yeah, it has been a little confusing when playing with her special...how do you think I could simplify and yet still make it effective? take out the second half about being able to attack after an effective ensnare and just leave the ensnare?

Sons of Helaman
- During playtesting they actually do quite well, and pretty balanced. usually get a revive once or twice in game and their defense is good enough to help them do okay.

Teancum
- Yep. He's for the quick in-and-out attacks...because in playtesting once he's engaged he doesn't last too long...but he's really good for quick, flash attacks and retreats.

Thannor
- Sure shot right now is the same range...but I'm probably going to change the special so that it's an unblockable attack with just ONE dice with a range of 8 or 9 if he doesn't move that turn.

Nameless Servant
- HAH...it is a lot of words. Conceptually, I just wanted to create a character that everyone could benefit from. Essentially he follows the hero around the board giving them bonuses, and if his hero dies, the next closest hero assumes control

Look forward to your response!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Wow, you weren't kidding, that's a lot. Here's my basic feedback:

Spoiler Alert!

Wording's a bit of an issue, but I've got to say, though, you've got some pretty impressive paint jobs and resculpts in these.

~TAF

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old January 7th, 2016, 07:14 PM

terrain customs in other thread.

Sir Heroscape's Content

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; January 11th, 2016 at 10:56 AM.
Old July 2nd, 2016, 07:40 AM

Re: Sir Heroscape's customs

UPDATED!

Hey guys! Finally got around to starting up on some NEW customs! The old ones are still under revision and play testing...but I've got 6 new ones I'm pretty proud of so gimme some feedback and lemme know what you think! Check em out in the OP's "In Process" section.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 3rd, 2016, 01:30 AM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nice to see another batch! It's been awhile (but then again look who's talking...)!

Gormuun: Good use of the figure. Can't go wrong with Cleave, although the reduced attack is odd. Is it a Special Attack? The Melee Defense is also cool.
Grim Reaper: I really like the mechanics with this one. Great for use with Shades and Phantom Knights. I might have to give this one a try.
Ranger of Ekstrom: What's the point of his Special Attack when it has the same Range and Attack value of his Normal Attack and no other powers? (oh wait hold on it's Attack 5 and Range 2, not the other way around, sorry about that) Brotherhood is a really cool idea too.
Hulgrim: Hidden Dagger is a neat idea to salvage whiffed rolls. Fortunately the chance of backfiring keeps it in check.
Dworbak: Hammer Hurl is pretty cool. Bonus points for Dwarf anti-large/huge theme.
Sir Gildor: Very cool unit. Durable and powerful without being too much of either. Hard to say which is my favorite between this guy and the Reaper.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old July 6th, 2016, 05:44 PM

I've been a busy bee folks. I've updated the OP...but here are a TON of customs I've been developing for the last couple months. Tell me what you think and any and all feedback would be great!

Spoiler Alert!

p.s Thanks @TheAverageFan for already commenting on the first few...it's always good to hear your input.

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards