Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 15th, 2018, 08:42 AM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Kinseth's Customs - Devil's Faction(SOV work)

The D&D theme is a bit off. Horned Devils are brutes of the devil heirarchy but they aren't really leaders or all that intelligent. They aren't the best fit for a leader like that. I see where you're going with Deal with the Devil but the name at least does not fit the theme you are going for. You also call out a special attack in that power but the Horned Devil has no special attack so it seems a bit weird. I think the flavor would be more on point if that were instead a special attack with a sacrificial summoning flavor to bring in devils. If you had space, you could even add a line that the defending figure may choose not to roll defense dice so you could sacrifice one of your figures to bring a devil back. Not the most useful, but potentially a cool bit of flavor and could tie in to some cultist support at a later point. Lastly, Stealth Flying is a bit off since Horned Devils are more brutish than tricky.

The Imp idea is pretty cool, although Soldier is off for the class. 1 die deadly strike gives them a sneaky and potentially dangerous feel and the Rise in the Rank theme is cool.

The Lemure also seems like a faithful adaptation. Overwhelm should say two or more devil heroes.

I like where you're going with the faction and I'm curious about the gameplay. Good work.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards