Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old September 20th, 2008, 03:11 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Soundwarp's Mods: Update 1-13!

Howdy all, I've redone my first post to allow for easier viewing. Just click on a headshot to see more pics of the figure or figures shown.

Thanks for looking.

---
Original Post
---

Spoiler Alert!

------
Latest Update
------
Throttle Worm

---

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; January 13th, 2016 at 02:15 PM.
Old September 20th, 2008, 10:56 AM

DeadEye is surprisingly tart
Re: Soundwarp's Repaints and Mods: First Ten Up

very cool repaints!
my favorite would have to be the split marro warrior!
very original idea!

DeadEye
Old September 20th, 2008, 01:23 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

great customs, love the amount of details

Must admit as much as I liked your night elf, I almost cried to hear you used grut orcs and romans in your customs!!!! I would love to see what else you have in your bitz bin!!

Great work, exensive figures to chop up, but good looking figures, any cards for any of them>?
Old September 20th, 2008, 01:26 PM

Gold1 knows what's in an order marker Gold1 knows what's in an order marker

Wow great job, best repaint's I've seen. I really like Erthon, the scientist and the techno ninja. Are you planning to make cards for them?
Old September 20th, 2008, 01:38 PM

DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby!

Out of all of these the one I am really impressed with is the techno ninja. Great pose , weapons, paint and everything. Well done!
Old September 20th, 2008, 03:24 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadEye View Post
very cool repaints!
my favorite would have to be the split marro warrior!
very original idea!

DeadEye
Thanks, I actually had the idea for a split Marro warrior right after my first game of Heroscape. Unfortunately, I am the slowest customizer on the planet, just ask the TF2HS guys.

Speaking of the Marro mutation, does anyone think I should make him some pals? I have been thinking about making him into a squad, maybe even use the next ones for a custom tutorial or something. Not like my blog is getting much use now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll
great customs, love the amount of details

Must admit as much as I liked your night elf, I almost cried to hear you used grut orcs and romans in your customs!!!! I would love to see what else you have in your bitz bin!!
Thanks, I think I will take a picture of my parts bin, I probably have a least a 100 figures for customizing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold1
Wow great job, best repaint's I've seen. I really like Erthon, the scientist and the techno ninja.
Thank you, I'm glad you like them. Phil-Inda-Blank is probably my favorite custom, I think his claw hand looks cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRansom
Out of all of these the one I am really impressed with is the techno ninja. Great pose , weapons, paint and everything. Well done!
Thanks, I think the niftiest part about him is the green 'lights'. In person, the ones on his back and his hand actually look like they are glowing. Naturally, that happened completely by accident.

--
As for cards, Erthon has a card up and Bealen's is done. Here is my card thread, http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=2885
I may actually start updating that thing again if people are interested.

My Etsy Store
Old September 20th, 2008, 03:48 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wonderful! I agree that the mutated Marro are the best. Please make a full squad and rules for them!

Also, the little army hats on the Zettians is hillarious...

*Jandar's Zettian walk up to the perimeter of an Utgar camp*

Utgar Guard: Halt! Who goes there?

Jandar's Zettian: Just me..uh..Zettian 476...Uh...7?

Utgar Guard: Oh, okay let me check...yeah, you're a Zettian all right. Go on through.

Jandar's Zettian: Okay, yeah. Great. Gotta go fuel up so I can...kill more...Sentinals, right?

Utgar Guard: Ha! Yeah, those guys suck.

Jandar's Zettian: Yeah...well... see you! *starts to leave*

Utgar Guard: Hey! Wait just a second!

Jandar's Zettian: Huh? What? Nothing!

Utgar Guard: What's with the hat?

Jandar's Zettian: Oh, this? I, uh, got it when I shot a paratrooper. Cool, huh?

Utgar Guard: Yeah, that's sweet. Can you try to get one for me?

Jandar's Zettian: Oh, sure. I'm killing paratroopers all day long, so no problemo.

Last edited by CheddarLimbo; September 20th, 2008 at 04:00 PM.
Old September 20th, 2008, 04:20 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
Wonderful! I agree that the mutated Marro are the best. Please make a full squad and rules for them!
Will do! I am glad you like him(them?), what do think of the tutorial idea?

And thanks for posting that story, it was hilarious

My Etsy Store
Old September 20th, 2008, 04:21 PM

temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker

AWesome looking customs. You really need some cards to go with them.

Dave Grohl + Josh Homme + John Paul Jones= awesome
Old September 20th, 2008, 04:29 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

He does (at least for some of them), why don't you read the thread. link to cards

Those Marro customs look amazing. I really like the mutated one. The Arenatron looks super cool too. I bet he'd make a better soulborg hero than X17. Just looked at your card thread and Erthon has cool powers and they fit perfectly with the Oblivion stats.
Old September 20th, 2008, 04:34 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
Will do! I am glad you like him(them?), what do think of the tutorial idea?

And thanks for posting that story, it was hilarious
Sure! Even though I don't make customs myself, I like to see step by step how other people do it.

Old September 20th, 2008, 04:46 PM

temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
He does (at least for some of them), why don't you read the thread. link to cards
I did. I mean the rest of them.

Dave Grohl + Josh Homme + John Paul Jones= awesome

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions