Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old February 22nd, 2013, 11:01 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
SWSG1's comic customs- 1/13 Reverse Starfire!

Hello all, I've decided to give the comic customs thing a shot. I'm not particularly in to comic books (though I have seen pretty much every cartoon based on a comic book), but I though it would be an interesting challenge.
---
Current Figure
---

Firestar

---
Figure List
---

DC
Amanda Waller (Amanda Blake "The Wall" Waller)
Black Lantern Azrael (Jean-Paul Valley, Jr.)
Blue Snowman (Byrna Brilyant)
Blue Snowminions (semi-homebrew)
Captain Atom (Cpt. Nathaniel Christopher Adams)
Catwoman (Selina Kyle)
Clayface (Matthew "Matt" Hagen)
Damage (Grant Albert Emerson)
Deadman (Boston Brand)
Firestorm (Ronald "Ronnie" Roy Raymond/ Dr. Martin Stein)
Green Lantern Batman (Bruce Wayne)
Harley Quinn (Dr. Harleen Frances Quinzel)
Hector Hammond
Isis (Selina Kyle's Cat)
The Phantasm (I still keep spoilers from Christmas 1993)
The Question (Charles Victor "Vic Sage" Szasz)
Samurai (Toshio Eto)

Marvel
Armless Tiger Man (Gustav Hertz)
Beast (Dr. Henry Philip "Hank" McCoy)
Blazing Skull (Mark Anthony Todd)
Blizzard (Dr. Gregor Shapanka)
Cyclops (Scott "Slim" Summers)
Daredevil (Matthew Michael "Matt" Murdock)
Firestar (Angelica Jones)
Flag-Smasher (Karl Morgenthau)
Ghost ("John Morley")
Human Torch (Jonathan Lowell Spencer "Johnny" Storm)
Iceman (Robert Louis "Bobby" Drake)
Iron Man (Anthony Edward "Tony" Stark) (Stealth Armor)
Kingpin (Wilson Grant Fisk)
Magneto (Erik Magnus Lehnsherr)
Nightcrawler (Kurt Wagner)
Red Skull (Johann Shmidt) ('Iron Skull' version)
Ruby Thursday (Thursday Rubinstein)
Swarm (Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends version)
Ultron (Ultron Pym)

Amalgam
Blue Spider (Parker Kord)(homebrew character)
Hyena (Creed H. Quinn)
Iron Lantern (Harold "Hal" Stark)
Iron Lantern (Stewart Rhodes)(semi-homebrew character)
Speed Demon (Blaze Allen)

Other
Arthur (Arthur ???)
Bill Cipher
Blue Falcon (Radley Crown)
Candlejack (the Boogeyman, the for-real one)
Danny Phantom (Daniel "Danny" Fenton)
Dynomutt (Reggie)
Hsien-Ko (Hsien-Ko, Mei-Ling)
Ne-Gok-Sa (Sinestro Corps)
Space Ghost (Thaddeus Bach)
The Shadow (Kent Allard)

---
Figures in Progress list
---

DC
Spoiler Alert!

MARVEL
Spoiler Alert!

AMALGAM
Spoiler Alert!

CUSTOM AMALGAM
Spoiler Alert!

OTHER
Spoiler Alert!

---
Original Post
Spoiler Alert!

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; January 13th, 2016 at 01:23 PM.
Old February 25th, 2013, 07:31 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: SWSG1's attempt at comic customs- Blue Beetle

If it helps any, Heroclix made at least two minis of the Jaime Reyes Blue Beetle and both were pretty good sculpts. Looks to me like this one is the cheaper option.

As for point cost, I started a thread once which I hope you find useful.
Old March 5th, 2013, 10:23 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
If it helps any, Heroclix made at least two minis of the Jaime Reyes Blue Beetle and both were pretty good sculpts. Looks to me like this one is the cheaper option.

Thanks, that thread is very useful

For Blue Beetle, I think I'm going to make a custom figure, but thanks for the suggestions.

Anyway, new card: Spaace Ghost!

I will have his custom figure up with in a few days.

My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; May 23rd, 2013 at 09:52 PM.
Old March 9th, 2013, 09:14 AM

JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post

Thanks, that thread is very useful

For Blue Beetle, I think I'm going to make a custom figure, but thanks for the suggestions.

Anyway, new card: Spaace Ghost!

I will have his custom figure up with in a few days.
Nice I like him a lot. What does the big HB on the top of his card stand for? Perhaps His logo would be more appropriate. What figure are you using?

EDIT: Oh, Hanah Barbera!! I think his actual logo is WAY cooler!
Old May 23rd, 2013, 09:30 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Wow I kind of let this thread fall to the wayside

Quote:
Originally Posted by JESUSFREAK View Post
Nice I like him a lot. What does the big HB on the top of his card stand for? Perhaps His logo would be more appropriate. What figure are you using?

EDIT: Oh, Hanah Barbera!! I think his actual logo is WAY cooler!
Thanks

I think his logo is pretty cool looking too, but the tradition seems to be to put the logo of the character company of origin.

Anyway finally finished my Space Ghost figure!

Made from: None of the figures came with their bases so I'm not really sure. Main body is from some guy with space skin that I think is a version of Marvel's Captain Marvel. Head is from some Captain Canada looking dude (I didn't know there was a Captain Canada ). I have no idea who the guy I got the cape from is, some flying due in white and blue

My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; November 23rd, 2014 at 08:51 PM.
Old May 25th, 2013, 01:15 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: SWSG1's attempt at comic customs- 5/23 Spaace Ghost! fig

Wow! Very impressive custom mini! That's dead on Space Ghost right there!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 25th, 2013, 05:23 PM

JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby!

WOW! THAT IS A FANTASTIC SPACE GHOST!!! Did anyone use to watch that show?
Old June 25th, 2013, 05:48 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yes, yes I did. Not as good as the Herculoids.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 30th, 2014, 05:41 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Wow, it's been ages since I've done anything here

Anyway, considering I've been doing really good in the SHL (and really terrible in the classic scape online events) lately, I've kind of got a renewed interest in fiddling about with this super stuff. So, I've got back into making some figures and card of mine own again.

Today I've got Captain Atom, specifically the Captain Atom from the Justice League Unlimited cartoon (as I know next to nothing about the comic version).

He's made from a Major Force figure, with a bit of clear plastic bits for the energy wreathing his hands.

My Etsy Store
Old April 30th, 2014, 08:48 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: SWSG1's attempt at comic customs- 4/30 Captain Atom

The base might be my favorite part of a magnificent custom! In specific, I'm quite fond of how you incorporated the clix slot.

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.

Last edited by cwidje; April 30th, 2014 at 09:42 PM.
Old April 30th, 2014, 09:25 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Wow, it's been ages since I've done anything here

Anyway, considering I've been doing really good in the SHL (and really terrible in the classic scape online events) lately, I've kind of got a renewed interest in fiddling about with this super stuff. So, I've got back into making some figures and card of mine own again.

Today I've got Captain Atom, specifically the Captain Atom from the Justice League Unlimited cartoon (as I know next to nothing about the comic version).

He's made from a Major Force figure, with a bit of clear plastic bits for the energy wreathing his hands.

Really, really cool - I've seen that cartoon, and this is a very good representation of the character. I do, however, think he's too powerful right now - yes, he did go toe to toe with Superman, but he did lose, and really, a lot of top level guys could go toe to toe with Superman and lose, and not end up 420 points, which I don't think this guy deserves to be. My recommendations are just to tone him down a bit - reduce his Life, Attack and Defence by one each, give him one fewer Energy Marker, make Containment Suit Rupture 3 + X Spaces and 1 + X Wounds, make his special subtract 1 from a Kryptonian's defence (I know he controlled Yellow Sun radiation, but I don't think it should hurt Kryptonians as much as Kryptonite), and make Atomic Blast remove one marker at a time for the full hit (giving this guy those markers is the only real way of hurting him - they're too easy to bun off right now, and in fact make him more powerful), then test him around 350 Points (just a rough guess). Do that, and I think he'd be awesome - I'd probably end up adding him to my collection! He's great! You're design's made me excited about a character that, in the cartoons, I really, really didn't care about. Great job!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; April 30th, 2014 at 09:44 PM.
Old May 1st, 2014, 05:37 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: SWSG1's attempt at comic customs- 4/30 Captain Atom

Ironically, Major Force is Captain Atom's nemesis in the comics as he was created in the exact same way.

After some thought on your Space Ghost custom, I have figured out the you used the body of Legacy, the head of Guardian, and the cape from Justice. (All three of whom are older Marvel Heroclix.)

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations