Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old March 6th, 2011, 03:15 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
Wriggz's Custom Bonanza! (Updated 20-06-2011)

Okay, creations may be a little of a stretch, mostly this is just cool stuff glued or resined to heroscape hexes. However, I am really happy with the results and think for the most part it looks fairly official. I used mostly D&D minis or dollar store stuff. The resin is 5 mini epoxy with tint mixed in. I used a form of tiles covered in plastic wrap to get the correct shape and trimmed everything with a rotary tool.

Some of the more recent stuff is more involved. I did some painting. You will notice the nods to other Creators, Such as Grishnakh's Refuelling Station, scapemage921's acid, and Betawolf's Underwater Terrain. Much of it was done with spay paint or dry brushing. The Random Plants are really very weird and were a lucky Salvation Army find as was the Tech-bases and rocks. I really like the ruined walls (from the Confrontation Boxes) but they needed some work to fit perfectly between two tiles. I really love how the Swamp tiles look with the water, I'm not sure what they will do but it will be fun.

The latest Batch includes the Arcane Portals from D&D lords of madness (nothing really special here). However I have some really cool modern terrain added (something heroscape really needs). It wall came from some Army men Dollar store packs, but I used some resin, glue, dremel work and paint to make they the pieces really stand out. I'm very happy with the end result and think they will look really good with the Sci-fi terrain and acid (who knows what is in those barrels?
Brick walls and Ammo

Portals:

Cards:
Wriggz's Cards:

Swamp Plants:
Spoiler Alert!

Desert Plants:

Spoiler Alert!

Dinosaur Bones:

Spoiler Alert!

Cavern Crystals and Fungus

Spoiler Alert!

Weapons and Trees

Spoiler Alert!

Road Blocks

Spoiler Alert!

Random Plants, Rocks, Acid, Tech-Bases
Spoiler Alert!

Underwater Landscape
Spoiler Alert!

Ruined Walls
Spoiler Alert!

Quicksand and Rock Outcrops
Spoiler Alert!

That is it for now!

I think I may want to create some Egyptian Ruins, Columns, Fire Plants, and more Industrial Stuff.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs

Last edited by wriggz; August 6th, 2017 at 12:05 PM.
Old March 6th, 2011, 03:29 PM

BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker
Re: Wriggz's Custome Creations

Love the Desert Plants! They seem to give alot more of a desert feel to battlefields. The crystals are a little bland, but all of these are amazing nevertheless!
Old March 6th, 2011, 03:48 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Those dinosaur bones would look even better with a bit of a brown wash on them. Overally good work.
Old March 6th, 2011, 06:39 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

Where on earth did you get those crystals! I've been searching for some everywhere!
Old March 6th, 2011, 06:43 PM

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by betawolf36 View Post
Where on earth did you get those crystals! I've been searching for some everywhere!
The Big Rackham Sale at Miniature Market. It was easy to remove them from their base and glue them to tiles.

Old March 6th, 2011, 07:13 PM

crxcowboy is surprisingly tart

Very nice! I agree about the dinosaur bones. They need to look more aged. Although, I think now they look closer to sun bleached. The crystals are awesome. I've also been looking for something like this. Overall, very nice work.
Old March 6th, 2011, 07:16 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great stuff wriggz!!

Old March 6th, 2011, 07:56 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wow thats great!

How large were the dnd bases on those plant figs before you cut them?
Old March 6th, 2011, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmage7a View Post
Wow thats great!

The base only stuck out a little. They would have worked perfectly well without alteration, but Look better cut, and fit better.

Old March 6th, 2011, 08:31 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmage7a View Post
Wow thats great!

The base only stuck out a little. They would have worked perfectly well without alteration, but Look better cut, and fit better.
So it was about the same sive as the Master of the hunt base then? I've been trying to determine if they make a good custom unit without shaving it down. Dremel work is not my strong point.
Old March 6th, 2011, 08:54 PM

It is actually a little larger than the D&D base. IT is more of a stationary figure than a moving piece. I think I will give them chomp!

Old March 7th, 2011, 01:07 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Pretty sweet! I need to spend more time checking out dollar stores for items to convert.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles