Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 18th, 2019, 11:12 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
...Although Deathwalkers really should be running with ZI's at this point...
Agreed. Let Deathwalkers be Deathwalkers. Just because ZI exist doesn't mean we have to try to kill them with every defense-ignoring power.
Completely agreed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Because of the Deathwalkers, many auto-wound powers are limited to small/medium only. I don't think it would be too rough on the shadows to follow that precedent here.
Or limit it to squad figures only, since squad-killing power is what drove the power in the first place. I could see either way, though small/medium is probably stronger theme-wise.
I should clarify what I said here, because I didn't speak carefully:

As Scytale alluded to, many auto-wound powers are S/M only. I think some of those don't have a great thematic justification, and are really only a carve-out to protect Deathwalkers.

Because the Zettian Infantry exist in the VC canon, I have no issue with thematic auto-wound powers that apply to all sizes. That's not carte blanche to extend every power conceivable to large and huge figures, but I think it is an invitation to avoid unthematic carve-outs.

In this case, I think a small/medium restriction makes sense. Or a squad/common restriction, as Bigga suggested. That's extra thematic.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards