Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old November 9th, 2017, 10:14 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Bigga Battle Chronicles

Welcome to my BBC!

I like to post battle reports for our monthly throw-downs, so I figured it was about time I started a thread for it and stopped clogging up other threads with my battle report spam. This thread is primarily for me to be able to keep track of my battle reports (I guess it's my form of scrapbooking), and to possibly provide some sort of entertainment for people with enough time on their hands to actually read them. If you do read some, please enjoy them!

Man, I'm Way Behind: - Utah Monthly - March - General Wars 555
No one's played Alistair at a Monthly yet, giving me an excuse to run Knights x4

I Actually Have Some of these Written Already: Utah Monthly - February - Teams 650
I team up with my li'l bro who hasn't played in years!

Somewhat Soon: Idaho Tourney - Bring 2 450
将軍ブルフロッグが再び栄光をもたらしに行く!

I Swear These Are Actually Coming Soon Now: Utah Monthly - January - Standard 500
In which we ask: Can I grok the Groks? The Sequel!

Idaho NHSD - 600 pt RTW
Take some shortcakes for your long-range rogue cakes, add a Special thunder cake, toss in a dash of anti-range flakes, and wrap in bacon.

Utah Monthly - October - Monster Mash
Orc Horde - Beast Mode!!!

Utah Monthly - September - Dungeon Defenders
I become the Dungeon Invader with my army of snakes! (and lizard)

Utah Monthly - August - Random Teams
Deathcommander Mark 3 has much better survivability than a Deathwalker, right?

Utah Monthly - June - Hordes (Unlimited Start Zones)
Horde-crushing with ... Taelord?

Utah Monthly - May - General Wars
The ants go marching six by four, hurrah, hurrah...
I also play my 100th tournament game!

Utah Monthly - April - Half Hero Armies
After thinking of all the cool, synergistic Hero armies I could play, I decide to instead troll everyone else.

Utah Monthly - March - Playtesting
Orc Horde!!!

Idaho Tournament - Standard 530
In which we ask: Can I grok the Groks?

Utah Monthly - January - Standard 500
I start off a new year of Monthlies with Runa. And Scaperedude beats me vicariously.

Jingle Bell Bash 2017 - Bring 2
Another frenzy of 7 games! Without Deathwalker, I surely must do better, right?

Idaho NHSD 2017 - Valhallan Wastelands
I fight Gladiatrons and Blastatrons twice. Can Valguard prevail?

Utah NHSD 2017 - Bigga Bigger Battles
I embrace my villainous side and become Eternal BiggaThanos! Zehahahaha!

Utah Monthly - August - Teams
True and I team up for glory. And embrace diversity in our army composition. Oh, and Scaperedude was there.

Utah Monthly - July - GenCon Prep (Reverse-the-Whip)
I get to run my favorite army - the same one I took to my first tournament.

Utah Monthly - June - Hordes (Unlimited StartZone space) (Scroll Down)
I again embrace my love of the Japanese by running Ninjas and a Giant Robot.

Idaho Tournament - Uncharted Wellsprings (Scroll Down)
I fire up not one, but two lawnmowers for this high-point tourney.

Utah Monthly - May - Wandering Monsters
My first time taking a Marvel Hero to a tournament. And I still get beaten by Scaperedude.

Utah Monthly - April - Themed Armies
とても好きなもので、将軍ブルフロッグとしての報告でござる。

Utah Monthly - March - Tag Teams
Tons of different allies and opponents. And Scaperedude beats me again.

Utah Monthly - January - First Monthly!
I pilot the ever-famous Steamroller. Bonus game at the end with one of my favorite 'Scaping moments ever.

Jingle Bell Bash 2016 - Bring 2/Quick Games
A tournament in which I pursue the question: In how many ways can Deathwalker die?

Idaho NHSD 2016 - Ruins of Valhalla
I take Dund to a tournament, but have to use Glads/Blasts to balance him out.

Utah NHSD 2016 - Reverse-the-Whip
I get epically slaughtered by Scaperedude for the first time.

Utah NHSD 2010 - First Tournament
All bright-eyed at never having seen so much 'Scape in one place, I do my best at the first of what has become many tournaments.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; April 9th, 2019 at 07:57 PM.
Old November 9th, 2017, 10:19 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Bigga Battle Chronicles

August Monthly - Teams

True Bigga Battle Report

True’s a great player. He's grown so much this past year since he first started, and has gotten past the point where I ever need to give him advice while we’re playing, and in fact he often uses better tactics than me. However, after he went 0-4 during the NHSD prep tourney, he told me that he really wanted to play a really strong army. Preferably Nilfheim, as that was the main unit of the army he took to his first tournament, and he got second there, so he wanted them good times back. So we came up for a Nilf-centric army for him and something to complement for me.

Team Rainbow:
@TrueMurray
Nilfheim 185
Krav Maga Agents 100
Isamu 10
295 Points/5 Figures

Bigga:
Shieldsmiths of Granite Keep x3 80 (240)
Zetacron 60
300 Points/10 Figures

Our strategy overall was for True to be the firepower, using his range to his advantage and never letting the enemy get close, while I moved 5-Defense Dwarves out to hold the line and deal some damage when the opportunity arose. I also took Zetacron to help snipe opposing heroes if we ever needed to. It was a fun combination and we felt good going in.

Bonus Game
Spoiler Alert!

Game 1
Spoiler Alert!

Game 2
Spoiler Alert!

Game 3
Spoiler Alert!

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old November 9th, 2017, 11:19 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

@BiggaBullfrog shame on you for stealing that last hour of my life...... I had hopes and dreams of getting some homework done, but no. You had to post all those INCREDIBLE reports, and what am I supposed to do? Not read them? For crying out loud I had to read them all, and they were MAGNIFICENT and highly entertaining. I hope you're happy.

Also reading through that first tournament report.... wow. I was a young whippersnapper then, but wish I could've been there. But not to fear, let's make our own tournaments look like that! Anyways great reports!

H E R O S C A P E
Old November 10th, 2017, 12:08 AM

Sir Torin Brokenshield! Woo who?

@BiggaBullfrog I love it can't wait to read it all!!
Old November 10th, 2017, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post
@BiggaBullfrog shame on you for stealing that last hour of my life...... I had hopes and dreams of getting some homework done, but no. You had to post all those INCREDIBLE reports, and what am I supposed to do? Not read them? For crying out loud I had to read them all, and they were MAGNIFICENT and highly entertaining. I hope you're happy.
So... I win?
Quote:
Also reading through that first tournament report.... wow. I was a young whippersnapper then, but wish I could've been there. But not to fear, let's make our own tournaments look like that! Anyways great reports!
Haha, yeah man, I was your age back then! Crazy to think how much time has passed. But I never thought back then that we would have such an active scene 7 years in the future, so I think we're doing a great job!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Torin Brokenshield! View Post
@BiggaBullfrog I love it can't wait to read it all!!
Thanks man! I've got to get to writing the Utah NHSD one so I can get our battle together up!

10 Points Under Videos

Old November 10th, 2017, 12:59 AM

It was fun but not the battle but it was fun playing you

Also the June monthly I olny used 4 squads of drones
Old November 10th, 2017, 09:23 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Always hate to see Zombies struggle.

Good read.
Old January 2nd, 2018, 10:19 PM

Hey @BiggaBullfrog when are the rest of the reports coming?
Old January 2nd, 2018, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Torin Brokenshield! View Post
Hey @BiggaBullfrog when are the rest of the reports coming?
Soon! I'm almost done with them, but left my notes from the NHSD's in my apartment in Logan, so I want to get them in hand to double check some battles I'm a little hazy on (I waited wayyy too long to work on them). I head back tomorrow and plan on working on them the next few days, so either this weekend or early next week. Thanks for reminding me!

10 Points Under Videos

Old January 2nd, 2018, 10:48 PM

Sweet awesome!!!
Old January 6th, 2018, 10:09 PM

Utah NHSD 2017

First off, I waited way too long to write this one, so I was pretty hazy on some details, and couldn’t find my notes to double-check them, so forgive me if the quality/accuracy suffers.

Bigga Battle Report

True and I are nuts about My Hero Academia, and for a while (ever since Heracles was released) we’ve been wanting to do themed armies for it. True played the good guys with Knights, the Viking Champions, and Heracles as a stand-in for the all-mighty All Might (because he really feels like All Might when playing him). I, on the other hand, took a more villainous turn with my army (mostly to embrace the memes).

VillainBullfrog’s Army:
Thanos 360
Venoc Vipers x6 40 (240)
600 Points/19 Figures

Yahahahaha. Yes, it is time for I, Eternal BiggaThanos, to come out of the shadows and lead my minions to victory. I alone will surely be the most powerful being here, and will singlehandedly destroy the competition. And even if my opponents are able to overwhelm me, my minions will swarm over them in vengeance, taking multiple turns, and by so doing, I shall quickly be able to come back from death to re-enter the fray. With my powers, I shall always have the last (evil) laugh. None shall be able to stand in my way.

Game 1
Spoiler Alert!

Game 2
Spoiler Alert!

Game 3
Spoiler Alert!

Game 4
Spoiler Alert!

Game 5
Spoiler Alert!

10 Points Under Videos

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; January 6th, 2018 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Bonus points if you know where the evil laughs came from
Old January 6th, 2018, 10:14 PM

Idaho NHSD 2017 - Valhallan Wastelands

Bigga Battle Report

Unfortunately, nothing super interesting as far as army creation this time. I had a couple ideas of armies that I’ve been wanting to play that work out really well as 500 point General Wars armies, like Mariedians or Mok and Axegrinders, but in the end I went with another oldie-but-goodie army I’ve been meaning to use.

BiggaBullfrog’s Army:
Roman Legionnaires x3 50 (150)
Marcus Decimus Gallus 100
Valguard 110
Kaemon Awa 120
480 Points/15 Figures

I enjoy Romans, and have fun with Valguard, especially since I feel like a lot of my opponents underestimate him when I do get to field him. Kaemon Awa, of course, is just a good add-in for range and a special attack. I was 20 points under the limit, but I was okay with that, figuring that if a game did end up coming down to a 20-point difference I’d just kick myself in the foot then.

Game 1
Spoiler Alert!

Game 2
Spoiler Alert!

Game 3
Spoiler Alert!

10 Points Under Videos

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports