Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old September 8th, 2010, 11:49 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
BiggaBullfrog's Customs - Update 3/28 - Just eight new cards

Welcome to my custom thread!! Take a look around - I hope you like what you see! If you do, let me know! If not, let me know!

Newest: (highlights from the last batch)
Proteus

Figure Used: Dark Haven Bones: Large Water Elemental

Riptooth

Figure Used: Captain Riptooth (Pathfinder: Skulls & Shackles)

Epsilon Commandant

Figure Used: Separatist Commando (Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith)

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Speed Custom Contest Entries

Spoiler Alert!

Proxy Cards

Spoiler Alert!

Really Old Stuff

Spoiler Alert!

And to give credit where it's due, these two threads gave me everything I now know about making custom cards:
whitestuff's advanced gimpshop tutorial
GreyOwl's Customization Tools

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; March 30th, 2020 at 05:33 PM. Reason: changes...
Old September 9th, 2010, 06:47 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: A Custom From My Little World

I'm thinking 70 points for Rolyat, but I could be off by a little. Generally, if you know there is a good chance for synergies you want to include those in the pricing of the figures(if only by a little). Great custom overall!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 9th, 2010, 01:38 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

The distance powers are great. He shoots up to attack 4 with height if you use him when the enemy figure engages a unit you control. That makes him balanced. Again, since his Range of 7 will often give him height, his Defense goes up to 4 vs. ranged attacks.

I don't know enough about the species to comment knowledgeably on regrow. If it's a physiological racial regenerative trait, it should only affect him - but if it's more of a spell or a nano-bot swarm power, then it works at range 2 for allies.

Old September 9th, 2010, 04:01 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
I'm thinking 70 points for Rolyat, but I could be off by a little. Generally, if you know there is a good chance for synergies you want to include those in the pricing of the figures(if only by a little). Great custom overall!
I've liked 60 so far generally because of his low survivability once engaged, but I'll do more tests and see if he's worth the bump (in some of my tests it seemed like a bump would be good, but at other times he seemed to only be worth about 50).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I don't know enough about the species to comment knowledgeably on regrow. If it's a physiological racial regenerative trait, it should only affect him - but if it's more of a spell or a nano-bot swarm power, then it works at range 2 for allies.
Yeah, Regrow is a spell. Thematically, Rolyat's most talented in and prefers healing magic, and it also helps him whenever he get engaged earlier than you'd like. Admittedly, he's designed to work in a group much like in dungeon campaigns (I actually tried a group with him and other customs in RoB while playtesting them).

Thanks for the feedback, guys!

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old September 24th, 2010, 12:31 AM

Magor

Bio: The wizard Kyrie Magor is a master of combat, flying over the battlefield to deal death to his enemies. Those who try the hardest to resist his dark magic end up utterly consumed.

10 Points Under Videos

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; March 31st, 2013 at 12:42 PM.
Old December 17th, 2010, 04:23 PM

Re: BiggaBullfrog's Customs

Well, with the whole "age of the customs" deal, I've finally decided to get around to finsihing this thread-mainly because I went through a gimp kick and got around to finishing a lot of cards that have been waiting for me. I hope to be fully updated soon, so expect quite a few updates within the next couple weeks as I finalize cards. Anyway, new guy:

Draygar Razorscale

Bio: Draygar Razorscale has a long history of fighting Goblin enemies. In battle, he'll boldly wade into combat, daring his enemies to fight him one-on-one.

10 Points Under Videos

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; December 18th, 2010 at 12:01 PM.
Old December 21st, 2010, 01:19 PM

Bio: A strategist of old, Tetticus stands with his allies, inspiring them with his very presence. When the battle gets close, Tetticus' tactics add the flexibility needed to win the day.

Note: Because Tetticus' Flexible Tactics ability removes the Order Marker, it will not activate with any powers that activate by revealing Order Markers.

10 Points Under Videos

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; December 3rd, 2015 at 10:04 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2011, 11:22 PM

Worked on these over the holidays, and here's the last of 'em.

Raimondi

Bio: Raimondi and Perducci are two agents who rely on luck more than skill. When the battle gets tough and their allies need them most, they pull through. Raimondi clumsiness is surprisingly his best asset to his allies, often knocking them out of the way of an oncoming blow.

Perducci

Bio: Raimondi and Perducci are two agents who rely on luck more than skill. When the battle gets tough and their allies need them most, they pull through. Perducci relies on his great sword in combat, though at times a luck shot from his pistol can deal great damage to his enemies.

Mercenaries of Hruggek

Bio: The Mercenaries of Hruggek are simple, straightforward soldiers. They rush into the thick of battle and lay waste to their enemies, not caring how much of a disadvantage they might be at.

Ogre Brute

Bio: Lumbering across the battlefield, the Ogre Brute is simple and relies on brute strength to win the day.

10 Points Under Videos

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; January 9th, 2011 at 09:36 PM.
Old January 3rd, 2011, 12:32 AM

Tanaku2010 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

What program do you use to make these?
Old January 3rd, 2011, 01:17 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

The Ogre Brute is well priced, but the Mercenaries seem over priced.

Old January 3rd, 2011, 07:22 AM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Single Focus and Engagement Targeting look like simple and useful mechanics. Good stuff.
Old January 4th, 2011, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanaku2010 View Post
What program do you use to make these?
I use gimp. (I'm too cheap to pay for photoshop. )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
...the Mercenaries seem over priced.
Yeah, the Mercenaries have been giving me some trouble. At times they'll overperform and lay waste, other times they'll fall quickly. I was comfortable enough with 80 to start them at that, but I'm going to keep testing them until I'm sure.

10 Points Under Videos

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards