Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old March 21st, 2010, 10:13 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
BiggaBullfrog's Maps and Scenarios - Updates 3/2023

Well, the whole reason I stumbled onto this site about a year ago was all because I was searching the web for maps. This place has given me loads of fun maps to use, so I thought I'd finally get up and try to give back. And so, some of my maps:

Maps That Are Actually Decently Decent:

Calendar Series:

February (1 RotV, 1 BftU, 1 TT) (Slippery Ice) (Meant for 2v2 games)

March 3rd (1 SotM, 1 TT) (Slippery Ice)

(March Series)
Spoiler Alert!

April 9th (1 RotV, 1 TT, 1 TJ)

(April Series)
Spoiler Alert!

July (1 RotV, 1 VW)

August 2nd (1 SotM, 1 FotA, 1 VW)

(August Series)
Spoiler Alert!

October (1 RotV, 1 MtCB, 1 RttFF) (Be sure to remove the top level of the Warehouse Ruin)

More Maps:

Nebo Terrace (1 RotV, 1 TJ, battlements and ladders from FotA)

From the Ashes (1 RotV, 1 FotA, 1 VW)

Feast Hall of Ash (1 BftU, 1 MtCB, 1 FotA, 1 VW)

Pyre (1 SotM, 1 MtCB, 1 VW)

Multiplayer Maps:

Entropy (1 SotM, 2 MtCB, 2 TJ) (Be sure to remove the top levels of the Warehouse Ruins)

One Time At Scout Camp... (1 SotM, 1 BftU, 1 TT)

Scenarios:

Ishigaki Island (1 RotV, 1 TJ) Map Download , Scenario Download

Mountain Spring-AB Scenario Included (1 RotV)

Other Maps From The Past
Some are okay, some hot trash, but all full of memories, bless their hearts
(They’re like the baby photos I just can’t get rid of)

Spoiler Alert!

Thanks for checking out my thread; comments and feedback are more than welcome.

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; March 16th, 2024 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Map edits
Old March 21st, 2010, 10:23 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: BiggaBullfrog's Maps

Amazing!
Old March 22nd, 2010, 06:51 AM

Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker

These are some great maps Bullfrog. Once my RTTFF arrives (hopefully today, ) I'll try out Blind Hill v1 and Sea Arch, they both look like ones I'll like: simple yet elegant and unique.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand, lead him to a quiet place and kill him."
— Mark Twain
Old March 22nd, 2010, 04:54 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Forest Brawl looks like a fun map. The build instructions list glyphs Valda, Gerda, and Astir; but the image shows 2x gerda and 1 valda. Which way is it supposed to be?
Old March 22nd, 2010, 05:05 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmage7a View Post
Forest Brawl looks like a fun map. The build instructions list glyphs Valda, Gerda, and Astir; but the image shows 2x gerda and 1 valda. Which way is it supposed to be?
Oops. One of those Gerda glyphs are supposed to be Astrid (mispelled that originally). I just fixed it. Thanks for pointing it out.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 07:29 PM
Looking for a ka-tet

Sonlen4MVP is surprisingly tart

Sea Arch is just a beautiful and clean build. You did a really good job on that one and I plan on playing it next weekend. I will let you know how it goes.

Great Trades : EyeOfSauron, Ryougabot, Draconious x 2, Daddyscaper, Wytefang, Huggable Zombie, Comicgash, jordy40, thestaton, SuperflyTNT and Unicornbrownies.
Old March 23rd, 2010, 09:33 AM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sea Arch and Blind Hill v2, are my favs.

Nice job!

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old March 23rd, 2010, 09:43 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

I like the look of Sea Arch a lot. Since I'm at work and I can't DL it, I'll just ask..

Is the only reason RttFF is needed is the 5-hex bridge piece, or are the road tiles used under all of that high ground? I ask because it might make a nice map to use in my up-coming tourney (without the Gerda glyph on high ground - that scares me).

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old March 23rd, 2010, 11:04 AM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Forest Brawl looks pretty cool. I should buy another RttFF and build it!

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old March 23rd, 2010, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
I like the look of Sea Arch a lot. Since I'm at work and I can't DL it, I'll just ask..

Is the only reason RttFF is needed is the 5-hex bridge piece, or are the road tiles used under all of that high ground? I ask because it might make a nice map to use in my up-coming tourney (without the Gerda glyph on high ground - that scares me).
Yeah, there are more road tiles underneath (all eight single hexes and one double). I liked the idea, because then you could split a RttFF set to build this map, and another like Mole Hills (correct me if I'm wrong in the thought that it only requires trees).

The whole idea behind the defense glyph being where it is is to tempt people to be more likely to bother to get it, as there's even higher ground near it, and the glyph can be easily shot. However, I'll admit that's mostly theory; I haven't tested it a whole lot. If you play it, let me know how it goes, and I'll edit it accordingly (maybe throw in a tree by it).

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old March 23rd, 2010, 06:25 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post

Yeah, there are more road tiles underneath (all eight single hexes and one double). I liked the idea, because then you could split a RttFF set to build this map, and another like Mole Hills (correct me if I'm wrong in the thought that it only requires trees).

The whole idea behind the defense glyph being where it is is to tempt people to be more likely to bother to get it, as there's even higher ground near it, and the glyph can be easily shot. However, I'll admit that's mostly theory; I haven't tested it a whole lot. If you play it, let me know how it goes, and I'll edit it accordingly (maybe throw in a tree by it).
You might be right. What I'm afraid of though is a quick ranged squad like the Krav running up there, claiming the glyph, and then blowing everything below them away before they have a chance to get up there. The AE could be pretty sick there, too.

Plus, in a tournament, I want to discourage slow play, so the Defense glyph is on my "I probably don't want this glyph in the pool", anyway. Also, this particular tournament needs just one central glyph since the glyph has a special ability. That one in the water will work nicely.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old March 31st, 2010, 07:42 PM

Well, the weekend came (and went a couple days ago, but that's beside the point) and during some spare time, I came up with a couple maps. However, only one really ended up working out, I'm still toying with the other ideas, but I figured I'd share this one, mainly because it comes with a question.

Dragon's Gulch

Spoiler Alert!

Okay, so question is: there are two spots where Zelrig can move on his first turn, supposedly allowing him to attack the enemy start zone. Unfortunately, my collection doesn't include Zelrig, so I don't know if the Outcrops block his view or not, so if someone can build this and see if Zelrig can blast the start zone right off or not, I'd appreciate it much.

Oh, if someone can come up with a better name for this map, I'd be glad to hear it. I like the name, and the map, just not together. They don't really jive, IMO.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios