Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 17th, 2019, 11:38 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Yeah, I want to find fault with the four powers as well, but each one is simple, thematic, and necessary, so I don't feel like I should.

I don't really like Banshee as a class, though. I'd make her a Terror as well, and then change the SA to read "additional Terror" or just simply make it Attack 1+ Special.

EDIT: Do you have a picture of them all together? I'm wondering specifically how that (completely unthematic but also completely trope-y) lipstick looks in person.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards