Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 22nd, 2016, 04:32 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Suggestions for the C3V Design Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by betawolf36 View Post
Dwarven Forge makes a few pre-painted miniature sets. They are a tad more expensive, but they could make some great factions on their own. I think that the lizardmen look different enough from the lizardfolk that they could be used as the race of Valhallan Lizards that gave Valgard his arm. Just give the heroes regeneration and boom. The two headed one makes sense that way, too. He survived being patially split in 2. If they follow Aquilla then boom, Flagbearer. The Guardsmen also have the same lions as the Knights of Weston. Ratmen could be a good way to expand Valkrill's forces.

Weston Guardsmen 1 Unique Hero, a common squad of 4 or 3, and 1 or 2 (Un)common heroes. $79.00 or $3.95 per figure.

Valhallan Lizardmen 4 Unique Heroes, 1 Common Squad, 1 (Un)common hero. $48.00 or $3.20 per figure.

Ratmen 2 common squads. $42.00 or $3.50 per figure.
I've come across this site before. I'm not with the the C3V, so I can't speak for them, but ignoring the potential issues with the price, these figures are expertly painted from what I can tell. They likely don't have a large number of sets ready at any given time, and only have more painted once they've sold those few. So if say, 2 or three people were to buy 2 of each set, (because they want the commons) the site would list the sets as temporarily out of stock. I say this because about a weeks ago, when I last visited this site, they were out of the pre-painted Lizardmen Clan.

However, if the C3V are okay with using these, the Lizardmen Clan have an excellent standard bearer that could be used as an Aquilla Flag bearer. It's a little unfortunate that lizardmen are already in Ullar's army, making that the more obvious choice for the general they should belong to. Then again, Elves are under multiple generals too, so maybe it's not an issue.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs