Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Old November 30th, 2021, 08:19 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Sherman Davies' Comic Maps - Centennial Park

I've been wanting to go back to a part of this hobby that I haven't visited in a while - designing maps. There are so many great maps and mapmakers in this community that finding a map to play on has never been hard for me or the friends I usually play with, so I guess the need was never there. Lately though, I've been feeling an itch to design maps based on iconic comic book locations, but with an emphasis on appearance over game balance. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

THE BATCAVE - 3 RotV, 1 BftU, 2 RttFF and 2 FotA
I made a version of this map a few years ago for a gameday with The Gang of Four, and it might be posted somewhere in the Gang's thread, but this is a slightly tweaked version. As I recall, I used Grimnak as a stand-in for Batman's mechanical T-Rex and a chocolate coin as the giant penny.

MORE MAPS:

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Sherman Davies; December 9th, 2023 at 07:51 AM.
Old December 1st, 2021, 06:44 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Sherman Davies' Comic Maps - The Batcave

Very cool. Bats made a sweet one for C3G Con but that uses a Bat Cave model.

Now do Arkham Asylum.
Old December 1st, 2021, 09:20 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, that Batcave model takes it to the next level. Still working out how to do movement on it, though.

Spoiler Alert!

I'm hoping someone will do a Paradise Island map one of these days.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 1st, 2021, 05:27 PM

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Now do Arkham Asylum.
Good suggestion, I'll have to start thinking about how I want to approach that one. Currently I'm working on tweaking an old X-Mansion map I made for a gameday, but Arkham will definitely have to go on my To Do list.
Old December 2nd, 2021, 07:41 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Bats has an X-Mansion for a scenario we were working on. Not sure if that is a public map or not.

I know this a blueprint of Arkham somewhere, I believe from a comic.
That is what I used when I tried but was never able to come up with something I really liked.
Old December 2nd, 2021, 08:46 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think Griff might've made that map.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 7th, 2021, 08:10 PM

Re: Sherman Davies' Comic Maps - Xavier's School

Okay, I finished revising an old X-Mansion map the NYCG4 played on a few years back. I wish I could remember the details of the scenario we played, but the next time I build it I plan on developing a scenario for it based on the old episode of Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends where they team up with the X-Men to protect Professor X from Juggernaut.

XAVIER'S SCHOOL FOR GIFTED YOUNGSTERS - 2 RotV, 2 FotA and 2 RttFF

Old December 7th, 2021, 08:41 PM

That is awesome.
Old December 7th, 2021, 11:11 PM

That's pretty neat. Could be interesting if like Prof X starts out on the balcony with like one other X-Men member, and reinforcements slowly arrive from inside the house, while the attackers start out with their full force, but on the ground.

Old December 7th, 2021, 11:14 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Looks like a great map for SD's next turn as GM in the NYCG4 rotation.

Old December 14th, 2021, 06:31 PM

Re: Sherman Davies' Comic Maps - Alkali Lake Dam

I retooled and renamed an old map of mine, Stonegate Dam, after realizing it could serve double duty as Alkali Lake Dam from the X-Men movies.

ALKALI LAKE DAM - 3 RotV, 2 RttFF, 1 FotA and 1 TT

Old December 14th, 2021, 07:01 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Sherman Davies' Comic Maps - Alkali Lake Dam

This is a very cool idea and very well set up!

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; December 14th, 2021 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Where'd I leave the dam keys?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios