Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 16th, 2020, 10:53 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
I agree with Scytales points above. However, I was also thinking last night about how the original idea behind Spectral Chain might be simplified, and came up with this.

Quote:
SPECTRAL CHAIN “SPECTRAL” ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 1+ Special.
Choose a figure to attack within 6 clear sight spaces in a straight line from Sir Aldorn. Roll one additional attack die for each Specter of Aldorn between Sir Aldorn and the chosen figure. Subtract one attack die for each empty space between Sir Aldorn and the chosen figure.
It has some significant mechanical differences from the original version, but I think retains the theme fairly well, is much more concise, and I think easier to understand initially. Even if it doesn’t end up being used for this figure, I think the concept is interesting and could potentially be used for another design.
The problem is "between" is not defined. Unless the attack is in a straight line, there are multiple pathways that can be drawn between the source and target.
I think if you changed the wording to "terrors within 2(or 3?) spaces of the target(or Sir Aldorn)" instead of "between", it would work.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards