Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 10th, 2018, 12:02 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Flash_19's Maps: New Map 11/7/18!

@JaesShurrig , @kolakoski , @BiggaBullfrog , and @Cleon

Step in the right direction? I mostly adjusted the locations of wall pieces and trees. I did lower those outside high points, added two single hexes of height in the middle (also to open it up a little more) and tweaked ladders in order to better contest those height positions in the middle.

Curious how you feel about the changes. Thanks again for your feedback guys.

Outpost At Ostriyick:
Requires 1x RotV, 1x RttFF, 1x FoA

EDIT: Sorry for not building the actual map - didn't have time right now.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I agree with Flash." ~superfrog

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios