Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 1st, 2018, 03:16 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Flash_19's Customs

Welcome to my custom's thread!

Customs in Playtesting
Major F19

Miniature
Spoiler Alert!

Other Customs
Spoiler Alert!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Last edited by Flash_19; June 4th, 2020 at 05:05 PM.
Old December 1st, 2018, 03:16 PM

Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Flash_19's Customs

Reserved this spot in case I need it for something.

"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Last edited by Flash_19; December 5th, 2018 at 04:09 PM.
Old December 1st, 2018, 04:50 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

With the take cover ability it will be very easy for the agents to get 2 extra defense. I would be much more worried about this than the flash grenade. For 100 pts I would start by reducing it to 1 extra defense. All the ajent has to do is hide a foot behind a raised 1 hex or have a hand behind a tree to gain the bonus. There have been units made with this in mind. What I think of right away is the princess leia card from hoss. I think the take cover ability needs a little more attention then you have a decent little breach and clear force.

I would use the x2 card creator to mock up your cards, its pretty neat for classic customs. I use that and drop the pictures in after with photoshop.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 1st, 2018, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
With the take cover ability it will be very easy for the agents to get 2 extra defense. I would be much more worried about this than the flash grenade. For 100 pts I would start by reducing it to 1 extra defense. All the ajent has to do is hide a foot behind a raised 1 hex or have a hand behind a tree to gain the bonus. There have been units made with this in mind. What I think of right away is the princess leia card from hoss. I think the take cover ability needs a little more attention then you have a decent little breach and clear force.

I would use the x2 card creator to mock up your cards, its pretty neat for classic customs. I use that and drop the pictures in after with photoshop.
Thanks for the suggestions my friend!

I'm not very familiar with units that aren't either official or C3V/SOV - I've barely looked at HOSS or C3G. But, I'll go check out the Princess Leia card from HOSS to see how the idea is implemented there. Because as you pointed out, I don't love the idea of "I can't see that figure's foot so he gets the bonus".

The original design for that particular special read like so:
Take Cover: When a member of Ghost Squadron is adjacent to a terrain piece that has a relative height equal to or greater than the height of that agent, add 2 additional defense dice when defending against nonadjacent attacks.

However, I felt like that might be 1) too complicated to calculate height 2) a break in theme if one of the agents was next to a terrain piece that met the requirement, but the actual figure was in plain sight of the attacking figure. I'll think about this more...

EDIT: @TREX - I just looked at Princess Leia's card. I like how it's worded there - nice and simple.

Last edited by Flash_19; December 1st, 2018 at 05:33 PM.
Old December 1st, 2018, 05:33 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

You could use take cover only works when adjacent to obstacles.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old December 1st, 2018, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
You could use take cover only works when adjacent to obstacles.
Yeah, this is sounding like a better idea than part of a figure's hitzone not being visible. Thanks for chiming in Flameslayer!

Old December 2nd, 2018, 03:30 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Same. Takes almost no time at all. Awesome resource.

In fact, here you go!

I think they'll be pretty good after a tweak to Take Cover. 100 points seems about right.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 3rd, 2018, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
Same. Takes almost no time at all. Awesome resource.

In fact, here you go!

I think they'll be pretty good after a tweak to Take Cover. 100 points seems about right.
Dude. Awesome resource is such an understatement. That is so cool. Thanks so much for putting that together! And thanks for your feedback as well - I really appreciate it!

Old December 4th, 2018, 10:55 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

I typically am more into fantasy/sci-fi figs, but your choice of minis and the abilities /stats of these guys makes me really like them (with the caveat of how you tweak TAKE COVER )
Nice job!
Old December 4th, 2018, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
I typically am more into fantasy/sci-fi figs, but your choice of minis and the abilities /stats of these guys makes me really like them (with the caveat of how you tweak TAKE COVER )
Nice job!
Thanks Lamaclown! lol, pressure is on now!

Old December 4th, 2018, 09:51 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

LOL, I am sure you will come through with flying colors.
Old December 9th, 2018, 01:17 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Did you look at this C3G army card, before this Ghost Squadron Flash Grenade power.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards