Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old November 9th, 2019, 02:54 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Round Trois

Round 3 is on Marshall Law.

The Sir Heroscape (2-0) v. AgentWard (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Quahon, Marrden Houndsx4
* Zaeus, Gorillitroopersx4
* Capt. John Varan, Heracles, Krav Maga Agents, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Rygarn
* Arkmer, Bol, Chardris, Emirroon, Haduc, Kyntela Gwyn, Marro Warriors, Ulginesh
AgentWard chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, Sir Heroscape chooses who places first.

The Kevindola (2-0) v. vegietarian18 (2-0) pool of armies is:
* Capt. John Varan, 8th Infantry Pathfinderx3, Templar Cavalryx3
* Elite Onyx Vipers, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], Einar Imperiumx2
* Arkmer, Haduc, Jorhdawn, Kira Jax, Kyntela Gwyn, Morsbane, Ulginesh
* Crixus, Kursus, Spartacus, Capuan Gladiatorsx3
Kevindola chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

The dok (2-0) v. vegies dad (2-0) pool of armies is:
* Otonashi, Rygarn, Warden 816, Crypt Guardianx4, Drow Chainfighterx5
* Augamo, Boreos, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Talingul, Iron Golem
* Agent Skahen, Jotun, Dreadgul Raidersx3
* Agent Carr, Augamo, Zogross Hardscale, Greenscale Warriorsx3
vegies dad chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, dok chooses who places first. send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with vegies dad

The All Your Pie (1-1) v. coachmuskie (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Heracles, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marrden Houndsx3
* Major J15, Major X17, Fen Hydra, Hoplitronx4, Warriors of Ashrax2
* Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Mezzodemon Warmongersx5
* Arktos, Izumi Samurai, Kaemon Awa, Krug, Siiv, Red Wyrmlingx4
All Your Pie chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, coachmuskie chooses who places first.

The superfrog (1-1) v. Zetsubo (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Seleena, Spartacus, Tetraites, Capuan Gladiatorsx3
* Beorn Boltcutter, Bol, Executioner 616, Major J15, Hoplitrons x8
* Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Samuel Brown, Warden 816, Granite Guardiansx3
* Siiv, Sir Dupuis, Templar Cavalryx3
Zetsubo chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, superfrog chooses who places first.

The Chris Perkins (1-1) v. BiggaBullfrog (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Alastair MacDirk, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], 4th Massachusetts Line, Knights of Weston, Templar Cavalry
* Cyprien Esenwein, Eltahale, Grimnak, 10th Regiment of Foot, Heavy Gruts
* Nilfheim, Templar Cavalryx3
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Gorillinatorsx3
BiggaBullfrog chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, Chris Perkins chooses who places first.

The Kinseth (1-1) v. Dysole (0-2) pool of armies is:
* Boreos, Talingul, Buccaneers of Tortugax2, Iron Golemx2
* Eltahale, Major J15, Rygarn, Cathar Spearmenx2, Hoplitronx2
* Arkmer, Chardris, Elaria the Pale, Jorhdawn, Kyntela Gwyn, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Ulginesh
* Bol, Maltis Tez, Seleena, Suskra, Van Nessing, Werewolf Lordx2
Dysole chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, Kinseth chooses who places first.

The Toogwick_tuk (0-2) v. Soundwarp SG-1 (0-2) pool of armies is:
* Nicholas Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Bloodburst Thrallx4, Darkprowl Thrallx2, Deathstrike Thrallx3, Preyblood Thrallx2
* Maltis Tez, Seleena, Suskra, Van Nessing, Werewolf Lordx2
* Sonlen, Warden 816, Granite Guardiansx3
* Deathcommander Mark 3, Deathwalker 7000, Deathwalker 8000, Deathwalker 9000, Kursus
Toogwick_tuk chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, Soundwarp SG-1 chooses who places first.

The BodaciousBlood (0-2) v. KourtJester (0-2) pool of armies is:
* Gothlok, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Death Chasers of Theskx3
* Charos, Guilty McCreech, Quahon, Fyorlag Spidersx3
* Isamu, Kurrok the Elementalist, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Thorgrim the Viking Champion, Fire Elementalx4, Water Elementalx4
* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Grimnak, Fen Hydra, Heavy Grutsx4
BodaciousBlood chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, KourtJester chooses who places first.
Old November 9th, 2019, 03:20 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 34 - Welcome to the Jungle - Round 3 until 11

Vegie and I playing our game in 15 minutes

EDIT: I won with the gladiators against the elves. I rushed at Ulginesh and though negated and down to 1 life, Crixus took him down after 3 attacks. The 4 attack gladiators made short work of Gywn, Jax, and Jorhdawn. Spartacus came in to get big attacks against Haduc and Arkmer to finish it out. Spartacus, Kursus, and 7 Capuans still stood.

Last edited by kevindola; November 9th, 2019 at 04:30 PM.
Old November 9th, 2019, 04:12 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

We also finished our game in 15 minutes. I was not prepared for the round 1 turn 3 Ulginesh rush from Crixus. Crixus did get negated, but the focus on him let the Capuans slip through and pound Ulginesh too. Eventually the master wizard went down and the single OM wizards could not withstand the steamroller. Good game
Old November 11th, 2019, 07:32 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
All Your Pie (1-1) v. coachmuskie (1-1) pool of armies is:
All Your Pie chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, coachmuskie chooses who places first.
Playing Wednesday at 8 PM Eastern.

Last edited by All Your Pie; November 11th, 2019 at 08:27 PM.
Old November 11th, 2019, 08:00 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Starting with Zetsubo now.

EDIT: I won, which makes Capuans 3-0 so far.

Last edited by superfrog; November 11th, 2019 at 08:56 PM.
Old November 11th, 2019, 08:21 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Round Trois

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
The Chris Perkins (1-1) v. BiggaBullfrog (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Alastair MacDirk, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], 4th Massachusetts Line, Knights of Weston, Templar Cavalry
* Nilfheim, Templar Cavalryx3
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Gorillinatorsx3
BiggaBullfrog chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, Chris Perkins chooses who places first.
Planning on Tuesday @ 7 pm EST / 5 pm MST.

---------------------------------------------------------

Edit: I got the win in a quite swingy game.

Round 1 I went all OMs on Knights & Bigga went all OMs on Templar. Bigga won init and slow played the Templar, moving 3 next to Jungle. I moved Knights forward just barely, leaving just 2 that could be hit by Templar. Bigga then send one Templar in, killing one of the knights, and developed two more near the middle of the map. Alastair killed the forward Templar on his first attack and then overextended to hit a lone Templar on the north side of the map, killing it. One knight went south and the other two went north, one killing another Templar on Bigga's side of the hive. Bigga sent on Templar to grab the disengage glyph and the other two to gallop past the blocking knight in the middle to hit Alastair. Both Templar rolled 2/5 and Alastair blocked 2/3 both times, probably my biggest break of the game. Alastair killed one of them and the norther knight killed the other while the central knight engaged Nilf and put 2 wounds on the dragon and the southern knight failed to kill the Templar on the disengage glyph.

Round 2 Bigga went all on Nilf as 5 Templar were already dead and Nilf was threatened. I went 2 OMs on knights and one one 4th with the X on Templar. Bigga won init, saving defeat (if I won init 2 knights and double Alastair would hit Nilf first) and used disengage glyph to grab height, killing two knights and putting 3 wounds on Alastair with a great Ice Shard round. Alastair engaged Nilf and missed with the first attack, overextended to one life left and put 3 wounds on nilf. The southern Knight gained height and killed the Templar on the disengage glyph. Stuck, Nilf stayed where he was and finished off Alastair. My last knight then gained height on another Templar, but the Templar blocked the attack. Bigga assumed my OM3 was on my Templar and sent Nilf near my start zone and Ice sharded all 3 to death. My 4th were then able to bring down Nilf and one closer Templar.

Round 3 I went 2 OMs on 4th and one on drake. Bigga had 2 Templar left at this point, but the 4th couldn't bring down either. The Templar killed 3 4th and put 2 wounds on Drake before Drake killed on on my OM3.

Round 4 I won init, Drake grappled over the last Templar to height, and finished him off.

gg Bigga

Last edited by Chris Perkins; November 12th, 2019 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Game Results
Old November 13th, 2019, 11:22 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Your Pie View Post
Quote:
All Your Pie (1-1) v. coachmuskie (1-1) pool of armies is:
Playing Wednesday at 8 PM Eastern.

A short battle and a crushing defeat!! All Your Pie played the incendiborgs well and I could do nothing to slow the tide! The small board did not help, but I was unable to wound a single mini! At least it was short. Great strategy, AYP, and I enjoyed the steam roll!!!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old November 16th, 2019, 10:53 AM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

KourtJester and myself are starting now!

I took the win in this matchup. I played my Quahon, Charos, spiders build. KourtJester used my Deathchasers, Incendiborgs army.

Last edited by BodaciousBlood; November 16th, 2019 at 01:00 PM.
Old November 16th, 2019, 01:10 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

AW and I playing now

EDIT: Done. he had Heracles and I had Troopers. I was hoping the high attacks and potential multiple attacks with autocannon would outdo his hodge podge army...but some unlucky rolls and good play by AW resulted in an uphill battle for me. He brought out Varan early and I promptly but 2-3 wounds on him, but that encouraged him to use OM's with his SA on him and I just couldn't kill the darn general. I left him with 1 life which made for a really strong SA turn with 5 attacks and he was able to kill 3-4 of my troopers within 2 turns. That set me back by a large margin, but I almost made a comeback, just couldn't get dice rolls enough in my favor to do it.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; November 16th, 2019 at 02:06 PM.
Old November 16th, 2019, 10:27 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Round Trois

Quote:
The Toogwick_tuk (0-2) v. Soundwarp SG-1 (0-2) pool of armies is:
* Nicholas Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Bloodburst Thrallx4, Darkprowl Thrallx2, Deathstrike Thrallx3, Preyblood Thrallx2
* Deathcommander Mark 3, Deathwalker 7000, Deathwalker 8000, Deathwalker 9000, Kursus
Toogwick_tuk chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, Soundwarp SG-1 chooses who places first.
Our game is going to be starting soon.
Old November 16th, 2019, 11:14 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Well, I won without a single wound on my team (first time that's ever happened for me) thanks to dumb luck. Deathwalkers were just rolling straight fire on their attack dice and defense dice.

Good game Toogwick , sorry the dice were hating on you.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 17th, 2019, 12:50 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Round 4 is on Volcarren Paradise.

The dok (3-0) v. Kevindola (3-0) pool of armies is:
* Otonashi, Rygarn, Warden 816, Crypt Guardianx4, Drow Chainfighterx5
* Augamo, Boreos, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Talingul, Iron Golem
* Capt. John Varan, 8th Infantry Pathfinderx3, Templar Cavalryx3
* Elite Onyx Vipers, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], Einar Imperiumx2
dok chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, Kevindola chooses who places first.

The AgentWard (2-1) v. All Your Pie (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Capt. John Varan, Heracles, Krav Maga Agents, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Rygarn
* Arkmer, Bol, Chardris, Emirroon, Haduc, Kyntela Gwyn, Marro Warriors, Ulginesh
AgentWard chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, All Your Pie chooses who places first.

The Chris Perkins (2-1) v. Sir Heroscape (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Quahon, Marrden Houndsx4
* Zaeus, Gorillitroopersx4
Chris Perkins chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, Sir Heroscape chooses who places first.

The vegietarian18 (2-1) v. superfrog (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Arkmer, Haduc, Jorhdawn, Kira Jax, Kyntela Gwyn, Morsbane, Ulginesh
* Crixus, Kursus, Spartacus, Capuan Gladiatorsx3
* Seleena, Spartacus, Tetraites, Capuan Gladiatorsx3
* Beorn Boltcutter, Bol, Executioner 616, Major J15, Hoplitrons x8
superfrog chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

The vegies dad (2-1) v. Soundwarp SG-1 (1-2) pool of armies is:
* Agent Skahen, Jotun, Dreadgul Raidersx3
* Agent Carr, Augamo, Zogross Hardscale, Greenscale Warriorsx3
Soundwarp SG-1 chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, vegies dad chooses who places first. send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with vegies dad

The Dysole (1-2) v. Toogwick_tuk (0-3) pool of armies is:
* Arkmer, Chardris, Elaria the Pale, Jorhdawn, Kyntela Gwyn, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Ulginesh
* Bol, Maltis Tez, Seleena, Suskra, Van Nessing, Werewolf Lordx2
Toogwick_tuk chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, Dysole chooses who places first.

The Zetsubo (1-2) v. BodaciousBlood (1-2) pool of armies is:
* Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Samuel Brown, Warden 816, Granite Guardiansx3
* Siiv, Sir Dupuis, Templar Cavalryx3
* Gothlok, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Death Chasers of Theskx3
* Charos, Guilty McCreech, Quahon, Fyorlag Spidersx3
Zetsubo chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, BodaciousBlood chooses who places first.

The KourtJester (0-3) v. coachmuskie (1-2) pool of armies is:
* Isamu, Kurrok the Elementalist, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Thorgrim the Viking Champion, Fire Elementalx4, Water Elementalx4
* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Grimnak, Fen Hydra, Heavy Grutsx4
coachmuskie chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, KourtJester chooses who places first.

BiggaBullfrog has a bye.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events