Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old February 8th, 2014, 10:49 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Toog's Superscape Mods Update 8-21 Might of MODOK

Thanks. Yeah, I think I might work on BRB a little bit more to get him up to par, but he might get pushed back because I recently got the TMNT busy book figures and they need some painting and modding to look good.

And here are the Indie figures that I mentioned:

Goku:

This mod uses a repainted and modded Ken Street Fighter Heroclix. Paint the clothes orange and paint in an undershirt to be blue along with the belt , gloves and his feet. To make his hair just use some green stuff or hot glue then paint it black.

Brit:

Just followed the C3G paint job.

Cecil Steadman:

Just repainted the Bad Samaritan figure without the suggested head swap.

Karl Ruprecht Kroenen:

Modded the Major Maxim figure from the Heroclix Indie set. I took off the breathing tubes and tank. I then filled in the hole left by the tank, added his katar daggers and added to his mask to make it look like a gas mask.

MARVEL
Spoiler Alert!

DC
Spoiler Alert!

INDIE
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Toogwick_tuk; August 21st, 2014 at 10:13 PM.
Old February 8th, 2014, 11:36 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Toog's Superscape Mods

Nice job with all of those. I'm always impressed with how many different superheroes one can create with just some paint and the Marvel master set.
Old June 15th, 2014, 11:46 AM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I painted up some Handful of Heroes figures a while ago, so here they are:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Toogwick_tuk; July 30th, 2014 at 06:00 PM.
Old June 15th, 2014, 12:13 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice work. I really like Doc Ock and Colossus.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 15th, 2014, 12:50 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Very nice work Toogwick..I've done a few HoH myself always fun.

Have a whack from my rep stick.

Last edited by JC McMinis; June 15th, 2014 at 01:02 PM.
Old June 19th, 2014, 11:05 PM

Spoiler Alert!

EDIT: I also organized the OP a bit.

Last edited by Toogwick_tuk; July 30th, 2014 at 06:01 PM.
Old July 22nd, 2014, 07:24 PM

Some new additions:
Spoiler Alert!

More Indie figures mods to come...

Last edited by Toogwick_tuk; July 30th, 2014 at 06:02 PM.
Old July 23rd, 2014, 08:17 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I have to admit I don't love your BRB mod, but the FFF, Azazel, and Dracula blew me away!!! Great job! A 75% level of excellence is pretty amazing!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old July 30th, 2014, 06:30 PM

Thanks. Yeah, I think I might work on BRB a little bit more to get him up to par, but he might get pushed back because I recently got the TMNT busy book figures and they need some painting and modding to look good.

And here are the Indie figures that I mentioned:

Goku:

This mod uses a repainted and modded Ken Street Fighter Heroclix. Paint the clothes orange and paint in an undershirt to be blue along with the belt , gloves and his feet. To make his hair just use some green stuff or hot glue then paint it black.

Brit:

Just followed the C3G paint job.

Cecil Steadman:

Just repainted the Bad Samaritan figure without the suggested head swap.

Karl Ruprecht Kroenen:

Modded the Major Maxim figure from the Heroclix Indie set. I took off the breathing tubes and tank. I then filled in the hole left by the tank, added his katar daggers and added to his mask to make it look like a gas mask.
Old August 16th, 2014, 11:46 PM

Here's an update of my major maxim mod. I just dry bushed his clothes to bring out the details better.
Old August 21st, 2014, 10:12 PM

Re: Toog's Superscape Mods Update 8-16

This one is a spin off of Griffin's mod using slightly different materials. For the head I used the large kraang from the TMNT busy book set. m.o.d.o.k.'s body used a bottle cap and a clix base like Griffin's, but the kraang head was just glued on top of the clix base instead of drilling out the center. For the collar and the head band I used pieces of a rubber bracelet. I used Damage's arms and legs. The stand uses a clear pen cap.
Old August 21st, 2014, 10:52 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Toog's Superscape Mods Update 8-21 Might of MODOK

Great idea...now I have a use for kraang.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations