Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old October 18th, 2019, 04:30 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: OHS Season 34 - Welcome to the Jungle - Sign ups until 1

Just signed up, I like the low figure limit. Made me choose some armies I don't use a whole lot.
Old October 19th, 2019, 07:11 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Signed up

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 21st, 2019, 03:53 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

In!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old October 21st, 2019, 06:07 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Update

Round 1 should be up either later tonight or tomorrow.

~Dysole, informationally
Old October 21st, 2019, 09:01 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am in to make it an even number, but please be a bit patient. I am such a noob with the online version!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old October 22nd, 2019, 12:12 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Hey All,

Technical complications. We hope to have Round 1 posted by tomorrow morning at the latest, although I'm hopeful it will be tonight.

If there are any further delays we'll keep you posted.
Old October 22nd, 2019, 08:51 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Round 1

Round 1 is on Gravel Garden.

The Chris Perkins v. Soundwarp SG-1 pool of armies is:
* Alastair MacDirk, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], 4th Massachusetts Line, Knights of Weston, Templar Cavalry
* Cyprien Esenwein, Eltahale, Grimnak, 10th Regiment of Foot, Heavy Gruts
* Sonlen, Warden 816, Granite Guardiansx3
* Deathcommander Mark 3, Deathwalker 7000, Deathwalker 8000, Deathwalker 9000, Kursus
Chris Perkins chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, Soundwarp SG-1 chooses who places first.

The Sir Heroscape v. Dysole pool of armies is:
* Quahon, Marrden Houndsx4
* Zaeus, Gorillitroopersx4
* Arkmer, Chardris, Elaria the Pale, Jorhdawn, Kyntela Gwyn, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Ulginesh
* Bol, Maltis Tez, Seleena, Suskra, Van Nessing, Werewolf Lordx2
Dysole chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, Sir Heroscape chooses who places first.

The BodaciousBlood v. AgentWard pool of armies is:
* Gothlok, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Death Chasers of Theskx3 (drop 1)
* Charos, Guilty McCreech, Quahon, Fyorlag Spidersx3
* Capt. John Varan, Heracles, Krav Maga Agents, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Rygarn
* Arkmer, Bol, Chardris, Emirroon, Haduc, Kyntela Gwyn, Marro Warriors, Ulginesh
BodaciousBlood chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, AgentWard chooses who places first.

The vegietarian18 v. coachmuskie pool of armies is:
* Arkmer, Haduc, Jorhdawn, Kira Jax, Kyntela Gwyn, Morsbane, Ulginesh
* Crixus, Kursus, Spartacus, Capuan Gladiatorsx3
* Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Mezzodemon Warmongersx5
* Arktos, Izumi Samurai, Kaemon Awa, Krug, Siiv, Red Wyrmlingx4
coachmuskie chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

The kevindola v. Toogwick_tuk pool of armies is:
* Capt. John Varan, 8th Infantry Pathfinderx3, Templar Cavalryx3
* Elite Onyx Vipers, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], Einar Imperiumx2
* Nicholas Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Bloodburst Thrallx4, Darkprowl Thrallx2, Deathstrike Thrallx3, Preyblood Thrallx2
* Maltis Tez, Seleena, Suskra, Van Nessing, Werewolf Lordx2
kevindola chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, Toogwick_tuk chooses who places first.

The BiggaBullfrog v. All Your Pie pool of armies is:
* Nilfheim, Templar Cavalryx3
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Gorillinatorsx3
* Heracles, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marrden Houndsx3
* Major J15, Major X17, Fen Hydra, Hoplitronx4, Warriors of Ashrax2
All Your Pie chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, BiggaBullfrog chooses who places first.

The dok v. Kinseth pool of armies is:
* Otonashi, Rygarn, Warden 816, Crypt Guardianx4, Drow Chainfighterx5
* Augamo, Boreos, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Talingul, Iron Golem
* Boreos, Talingul, Buccaneers of Tortugax2, Iron Golemx2
* Eltahale, Major J15, Rygarn, Cathar Spearmenx2, Hoplitronx2
Kinseth chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, dok chooses who places first.

The Zetsubo v. KourtJester pool of armies is:
* Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Samuel Brown, Warden 816, Granite Guardiansx3
* Siiv, Sir Dupuis, Templar Cavalryx3
* Isamu, Kurrok the Elementalist, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Thorgrim the Viking Champion, Fire Elementalx4, Water Elementalx4
* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Grimnak, Fen Hydra, Heavy Grutsx4 (drop 6)
Zetsubo chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, KourtJester chooses who places first.

The superfrog v. vegies dad pool of armies is:
* Seleena, Spartacus, Tetraites, Capuan Gladiatorsx3
* Beorn Boltcutter, Bol, Executioner 616, Major J15, Hoplitrons x8
* Agent Skahen, Jotun, Dreadgul Raidersx3
* Agent Carr, Augamo, Zogross Hardscale, Greenscale Warriorsx3
superfrog chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, vegies dad chooses who places first. send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with vegies dad

~Dysole, apologetic for the delay

Last edited by Dysole; October 22nd, 2019 at 11:02 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2019, 10:13 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Gee dang, I didn't realize I was hopping on the bandwagon when I chose to run Templar Cavalry.

For anyone interested/willing, I'd like to throw out there that I'd love to get a bunch of these games for True and my commentary channel, so if you're cool to help us out I'd love to watch and record as many games as I can.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old October 23rd, 2019, 10:39 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Gee dang, I didn't realize I was hopping on the bandwagon when I chose to run Templar Cavalry.
lol...yeah my first army submissions were with Templar X4...but my other army I couldn't do math and I got the points wrong...so had to go back to the drawing board. Kinda glad I didn't lol cause everyone had the same idea ;-P I guess I wasn't as clever as I thought.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 23rd, 2019, 06:15 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

AgentWard and I are scheduled to play on Friday 11:00 AM Mountain Time.

Quick Question, as this is my first Online tourney. I enter the game through the link that shows our matchup, is that correct?
If so, I log in and it says the page is "view only". How do I get access to edit it?
Old October 23rd, 2019, 06:18 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Make sure you're signed in to the email address you used to sign up.
Old October 24th, 2019, 06:53 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
The Chris Perkins v. Soundwarp SG-1 pool of armies is:
* Alastair MacDirk, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], 4th Massachusetts Line, Knights of Weston, Templar Cavalry
* Cyprien Esenwein, Eltahale, Grimnak, 10th Regiment of Foot, Heavy Gruts
* Sonlen, Warden 816, Granite Guardiansx3
* Deathcommander Mark 3, Deathwalker 7000, Deathwalker 8000, Deathwalker 9000, Kursus
Chris Perkins chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, Soundwarp SG-1 chooses who places first.
We're playing tonight at 8 pm EST.

-----------------------------------------------
Edit: Got the win in a very swingy game.

I opened with Knights to spread them out throughout the board and try to get a 2x5 from Alastair on OM3 of Round 1 + OM1 of Round 2 to bring down a deathwalker or two. Knights marched across well and spread out and I hit the 2x5 I wanted on 9K on OM3...and got 0/10 skulls. Alastair was then killed on the ensuing turn.

Round 2, I went 2 OMs on Knights and OM3 on 4th to get them postured. Knights swung their swords valiantly but hit nothing but air. 4th spread out to avoid special attacks and took 2 pot shots at 8K that missed.

Round 3, I went 2 OMs on 4th and OM3 on Templar to try and lure the deathwalkers into their range. 4th couldn't do any damage, and 3 of them died by the end of the round. Templar charged and hit Mark 3, but only did 1 wound. At this point, I have 3 templar in the middle of the map, clogged up next to Mark 3 & 8k with 9K further back in reserve.

Round 4, I went 2 OMs on Templar and OM3 on Drake. Soundwarp put all 3 on 8K. Templar didn't kill anything in any of their 6 attacks, but the one templar adjacent to 8k blocked all 3 of his shots to deny the extra attacks triggering. Drake moved in brought down Mark 3, which freed up 2 Templar he had been blocking.

Round 5, I went 2 OMs on Templar and OM3 on Drake. Soundwarp put all 3 on 9K, won initiative, and took a special attack that hit all 3 templar, but only hit 1/3 and all Templar blocked it. One templar then advanced on 9K, while one went for (and killed) 7K because he was 4+ away, and the third set up for a charging attack on 9K the following turn. 9K missed his shot at the adjacent Templar (2 skulls & 2 shields), and I moved all Templar adjacent to 9K, getting 2 galloping charges, one of which finished off 9K. Soundwarp called it there with a 2 life monkey left. I had all 3 Templar, a full life Drake, and 1 4th left.

I've never seen either Alastair be that ineffective or the Templar survive that long (5 OMs across 3 rounds on them and not one of them died), but the Templar gave themselves the MVP award with that performance.

Last edited by Chris Perkins; October 24th, 2019 at 09:24 PM. Reason: Game Result

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events