Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 11th, 2019, 08:21 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Round Trois

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
The Chris Perkins (1-1) v. BiggaBullfrog (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Alastair MacDirk, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], 4th Massachusetts Line, Knights of Weston, Templar Cavalry
* Cyprien Esenwein, Eltahale, Grimnak, 10th Regiment of Foot, Heavy Gruts
* Nilfheim, Templar Cavalryx3
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Gorillinatorsx3
BiggaBullfrog chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, Chris Perkins chooses who places first.
Planning on Tuesday @ 7 pm EST / 5 pm MST.

---------------------------------------------------------

Edit: I got the win in a quite swingy game.

Round 1 I went all OMs on Knights & Bigga went all OMs on Templar. Bigga won init and slow played the Templar, moving 3 next to Jungle. I moved Knights forward just barely, leaving just 2 that could be hit by Templar. Bigga then send one Templar in, killing one of the knights, and developed two more near the middle of the map. Alastair killed the forward Templar on his first attack and then overextended to hit a lone Templar on the north side of the map, killing it. One knight went south and the other two went north, one killing another Templar on Bigga's side of the hive. Bigga sent on Templar to grab the disengage glyph and the other two to gallop past the blocking knight in the middle to hit Alastair. Both Templar rolled 2/5 and Alastair blocked 2/3 both times, probably my biggest break of the game. Alastair killed one of them and the norther knight killed the other while the central knight engaged Nilf and put 2 wounds on the dragon and the southern knight failed to kill the Templar on the disengage glyph.

Round 2 Bigga went all on Nilf as 5 Templar were already dead and Nilf was threatened. I went 2 OMs on knights and one one 4th with the X on Templar. Bigga won init, saving defeat (if I won init 2 knights and double Alastair would hit Nilf first) and used disengage glyph to grab height, killing two knights and putting 3 wounds on Alastair with a great Ice Shard round. Alastair engaged Nilf and missed with the first attack, overextended to one life left and put 3 wounds on nilf. The southern Knight gained height and killed the Templar on the disengage glyph. Stuck, Nilf stayed where he was and finished off Alastair. My last knight then gained height on another Templar, but the Templar blocked the attack. Bigga assumed my OM3 was on my Templar and sent Nilf near my start zone and Ice sharded all 3 to death. My 4th were then able to bring down Nilf and one closer Templar.

Round 3 I went 2 OMs on 4th and one on drake. Bigga had 2 Templar left at this point, but the 4th couldn't bring down either. The Templar killed 3 4th and put 2 wounds on Drake before Drake killed on on my OM3.

Round 4 I won init, Drake grappled over the last Templar to height, and finished him off.

gg Bigga

Last edited by Chris Perkins; November 12th, 2019 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Game Results

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events