Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   C3V and SoV Customs (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   The BOOKS of C3V & SoV Index (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=33402)

Dad_Scaper November 8th, 2010 06:14 PM

The BOOKS of C3V & SoV Index

C3V and SoV BOOKS OF INDEX

We ask that you do not use the title "BOOK" for C3V or SoV units without permission to preserve the quality and avoid confusion. Thanks!

Please PM Dad_Scaper for permission before creating a C3V/SoV Book.

@Captain Stupendous 's stupendous C3V/SoV indexing site, here! It has sortable tables and everything! Stunning (and bilingual!) graphic index here, but as of this writing (8/16/22) somewhat incomplete. Thanks, @DanieLoche !

Table showing all the units with links to mini info and where you can buy them here. Thanks, @lefton4ya !

Software to help you make a Book. Thanks, @DanieLoche !

BY NAME
Spoiler Alert!

BY SET AND PACK
Spoiler Alert!

BY GENERAL
Spoiler Alert!

BY POINT COST
Spoiler Alert!

BY PLANET
Spoiler Alert!

Book of C3V Glyphs

Printing cards for C3V/SoV:
Spoiler Alert!

TL;DR: If you just print the image of the card at the top of the page, you're doing it wrong.

C3V / SoV minis index

* - SoV approved design

personwholives May 11th, 2011 08:50 PM

Re: C3V Books of Index

Since C3V and SoV are supposedly working together-ish... at least making sure they can work together, should this books index also hold the books for SoV figures? Or should the SoV display thread be the sole source for links to those books?

IAmBatman May 11th, 2011 11:05 PM

Hmm ... since Griff is no longer active in the project, I wonder if the C3V/SoV folks don't want to start a new thread for this and lock this one down?

Taeblewalker May 11th, 2011 11:11 PM

Sounds like some good questions for the ERB.

1Mmirg May 12th, 2011 02:01 PM

Can't wait to see this thread fill!

As for locking the thread and starting a new one, we'll have to talk about whether we want to just use our Mods for this job or do a new one. That is a bridge I hope we are crossing soon...

LordEsenwienIV July 27th, 2011 02:12 PM

Re: C3V and SoV Books of Index

I don't see why we need to lock this thread, as you see in C3G, the public is free to post in their Books. And they can also help us find errors that we have made. I think all we need is a good cleaning once or twice a month that gets rid of unnecessary posts.

flameslayer93 August 31st, 2011 01:16 PM

I see this getting filled up pretty soon8)

Dad_Scaper August 31st, 2011 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flameslayer93 (Post 1472009)
I see this getting filled up pretty soon8)

No doubt.

I wonder who will be making the Books.

quozl September 1st, 2011 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper (Post 1472021)
I wonder who will be making the Books.

Anyone who wants to!

LordEsenwienIV September 1st, 2011 12:05 PM

The Book of Zaeus (130 Points) Vydar

dalu September 1st, 2011 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordEsenwienIV (Post 1472654)

The card in the book is not the same as the card posted by Thruth in the Home page !!!
I prefer the one in the book.

I was wondering why C3V had revised the text revealed by ZBeeblebrox in Scaper of the week #69
Quote:

GORILLINATOR ATTACK BONDING
After revealing an order marker on Zaeus, you may take a turn with a squad of Gorillinators you control before taking a turn with Zaeus. The Gorillinators cannot move during this turn.
I was happy to read this.
It's simple, clear and avoid any problems that may possibly occur when a character attacks out of its turn.

The other text seems clear and safe at first, but I fear it is more likely to cause confusion in some circumstances.

Dad_Scaper September 1st, 2011 12:18 PM

The card in the book is correct. The card on the home page was a prototype.

You have excellent taste, dalu, good catch. ;)